Jump to content

Recommended Posts

guessing some n umerology, or maybe its a bible passage

Here’s “Jeremiah 11:11,” as translated into English in the King James Bible:

Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One theory I see is Wentz (11) to Anderson (11) which makes sense since I know Robby wants to be the first NFL player to share a uniform number with a teammate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robby's football number is 11. He keeps noticing the number 11.11 on things lately. For example, the price of a product being 11 dollars and 11 cents, the version of software being major version 11, minor version 11, or maybe the time of day being eleven minutes after 11 AM or PM.
This is intriguing to Robby and he wants you to know about it.


Now That’s what a thorough explanation looks like. Haha.

It’s not appreciated enough these days eh?


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea Ive heard this "11" thing for years now. I dated a girl that was facisnated by it and she showed me something on the interwebz about the number 11.

 

It's a thing.

 

Or maybe he wants 11m per year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, use his superstition against him in contract negotiations!  Offer him an 11 year contract for a total of $11 million! He's set for life!

:-)

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's syncronicities.

11.11 is a kind of connection with your source energy to help achieve your goals.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to work with this dude that had this weird connection to a number sequence.  Say it was like 1221 or something like that.  He used to see it everywhere but specific to him like his phone #'s, license plates, addresses, hotel rooms, bills, tabs, dates, you name it.  Dude the sh*t got so freaky, I had to tell him stop making me aware of it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is easy to decipher.  11 plus 11 equals 22 which in yards is the length of a cricket pitch.  It's clear that Robbie is planning to announce he's joining Major League Cricket.   Best of luck with the wickets, Robbie!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Robby's football number is 11. He keeps noticing the number 11.11 on things lately. For example, the price of a product being 11 dollars and 11 cents, the version of software being major version 11, minor version 11, or maybe the time of day being eleven minutes after 11 AM or PM.

This is intriguing to Robby and he wants you to know about it.

Great guess maybe it’s the newest version of IOS for Apple 11.11?  I know they are on version 11 not sure which update they are up too though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Used to work with this dude that had this weird connection to a number sequence.  Say it was like 1221 or something like that.  He used to see it everywhere but specific to him like his phone #'s, license plates, addresses, hotel rooms, bills, tabs, dates, you name it.  Dude the sh*t got so freaky, I had to tell him stop making me aware of it. 

Lol I have the same kind of thing, it always seems when I look at a clock no matter the hour day time, middle of the night, whatever the minutes are always :54 no matter the hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, section314 said:

Looking at his wonderlick scores again?

no way he made double digits

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't do social media, but I think if one wanted a real mindbender he would read what Robby Anderson posts.  He is really from another planet.

I think that is where it gets interesting.  No one wanted to spend a draft pick on him.  The Jets brought him on board, rode some ups and downs and paid him a RFA tender.  But the question is what conservative owner is going to pay this guy $10mm when he basically speaks another language that is supposed to be English?  When you think about the "risk" of Robby, who has actually behaved very well over the last two years, is what happens to him when he is 10x richer and has enough money to basically party for life without ever walking on the field again?

This really gets to the nature of my other post-it may have happened already, but JD should make him a strong offer but below $10mm.  I think we overestimate what other teams are going to pay for him, but we may end up in a Leveon Bell situation where he only needed one team to pay him alot of money...which was unfortunately.....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

One theory I see is Wentz (11) to Anderson (11) which makes sense since I know Robby wants to be the first NFL player to share a uniform number with a teammate...

not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe he wants 11 years at 11 million per?  in truth if the jets could get him for less than 11 million per it would be pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

guessing some n umerology, or maybe its a bible passage

Here’s “Jeremiah 11:11,” as translated into English in the King James Bible:

Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

Robby been going to Titan Andronivus.  Maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Lol I have the same kind of thing, it always seems when I look at a clock no matter the hour day time, middle of the night, whatever the minutes are always :54 no matter the hour.

For me it's 18. My first Regiment (and the one I saw Combat in) was the 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Battalion.  18 is now the number I always see. 

 

For my wife, its 14. She likes Sam. 

 

Another odd coincidence,  my wife and I had our first date on June 21st. The Badge/Equipment number I was later issued by the FD? 621. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously his # is 11.11 million per.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, varjet said:

I don't do social media, but I think if one wanted a real mindbender he would read what Robby Anderson posts.  He is really from another planet.

I think that is where it gets interesting.  No one wanted to spend a draft pick on him.  The Jets brought him on board, rode some ups and downs and paid him a RFA tender.  But the question is what conservative owner is going to pay this guy $10mm when he basically speaks another language that is supposed to be English?  When you think about the "risk" of Robby, who has actually behaved very well over the last two years, is what happens to him when he is 10x richer and has enough money to basically party for life without ever walking on the field again?

This really gets to the nature of my other post-it may have happened already, but JD should make him a strong offer but below $10mm.  I think we overestimate what other teams are going to pay for him, but we may end up in a Leveon Bell situation where he only needed one team to pay him alot of money...which was unfortunately.....

A lot of guys don’t speak English, get rich, and do just fine in this country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Yea Ive heard this "11" thing for years now. I dated a girl that was facisnated by it and she showed me something on the interwebz about the number 11.

 

It's a thing.

 

Or maybe he wants 11m per year

Oh, weird. Tomorrow is my son Connors 11th Birthday!! 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

guessing some n umerology, or maybe its a bible passage

Here’s “Jeremiah 11:11,” as translated into English in the King James Bible:

Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

I have that verse tattooed on my forehead. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Used to work with this dude that had this weird connection to a number sequence.  Say it was like 1221 or something like that.  He used to see it everywhere but specific to him like his phone #'s, license plates, addresses, hotel rooms, bills, tabs, dates, you name it.  Dude the sh*t got so freaky, I had to tell him stop making me aware of it. 

Watch I Origins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rangerous said:

maybe he wants 11 years at 11 million per?  in truth if the jets could get him for less than 11 million per it would be pretty good.

If I'm Douglas I play on his vibes and offer 11.11 per. That's reasonable and prob less than he'd probably get from another team too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope he keeps posting stupid Sh@t maybe it will scare some teams away and we can get him at a more reasonable price.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barkus said:

Hope he keeps posting stupid Sh@t maybe it will scare some teams away and we can get him at a more reasonable price.

Couple misdemeanors should do it. Hey Robbie, here's some invitations to some late night parties. Remember, all good things happen after 2::00 AM.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...