1 hour ago, chrisfaceoff said:

A lot of people think if you look at a clock when it's 11:11 that its a sign of good luck and you should make a wish.

I do it all the time.

so do my kids.  but they also do it for 444, 555 333 1212 etc.

• Upvote 1

Maybe the Jets should offer him $11MM next year to prove he can catch the ball

i know robby is inarticulate, but it still weirdly hurts me to see such derision

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

no way he made double digits

Agreed. He’s hands down the dumbest man on the planet.

I think it’s just a psychological thing. Let’s do an experiment nowNow that everyone on this thread is aware of 11, try them back in in a week or two and let us know if you’re starting to notice 11s everywhere you go. I just think that once something is pointed out to you you will remember it and start thinking there something special about it because that’s what happened to me and this girl I’d look at the clock and it was 911 I would think about it even though it’s ridiculous

• Upvote 1

Is 11.11 some new code name for orgy these days? Where would Robby the chicken legs fit in? 

Well he sure as hell is not passing a piss test anytime soon

6 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

A lot of people think if you look at a clock when it's 11:11 that its a sign of good luck and you should make a wish.

I do it all the time.

Yesterday's date was 01-20-2020.  Does that mean anything to you and your people who follow this stuff?

What about in February when it's 02-02-2020 or..... 02-20-2020? Maybe those are good days for cleaning out the attic?

1 hour ago, CurtMart said:

Is 11.11 some new code name for orgy these days? Where would Robby the chicken legs fit in? 

What's the old code name?

(Asking for a friend)

• Haha 2

I see that as pocket aces and two more on the flop.

But with Robbie (I'll nut in a Cop's wife's eye) Anderson it'll turn out to be a cold deck.

I've lost with four Queens but the other guy caught a royal flush on the river. This will be what the Jets will see with this moron.

Pay this guy big $$$ and the Jets will regret it for many years.

4 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

I see that as pocket aces and two more on the flop.

But with Robbie (I'll nut in a Cop's wife's eye) Anderson it'll turn out to be a cold deck.

I've lost with four Queens but the other guy caught a royal flush on the river. This will be what the Jets will see with this moron.

Pay this guy big $$$ and the Jets will regret it for many years.

Bbj?

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Robby's football number is 11. He keeps noticing the number 11.11 on things lately. For example, the price of a product being 11 dollars and 11 cents, the version of software being major version 11, minor version 11, or maybe the time of day being eleven minutes after 11 AM or PM.

This is intriguing to Robby and he wants you to know about it.

My Love Compliment GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Offer 1 year at $11.11MM guaranteed — nothing up front (ok, maybe $11.11 just for the poetry of it) but they’re guaranteed game checks. If he eclipses 1111 receiving yards in 2020 it triggers a NLTBE $11.11MM option bonus in March 2021 on top of $11.11MM salary for the next 3 (those not being guaranteed, but year 2 would effectively become so). 

If he doesn’t, then the team can cut him without future penalty, since again only year 1 is guaranteed.

Further, there has to be a clause in the contract, that if there are any off-field transgressions, Gase gets to pick a guy in the locker room with an 11.11”er to nut in Robby’s eye. 

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

What's the old code name?

(Asking for a friend)

It’s a JN mod, isn’t it? 
Team cream. I can go into details as to why it’s called that since all of the JN mods failed their GED exams. Kinda pre-req anyways. 

18 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

When your quads got cracked did you win a bead beat jackpot?

No - it was a dollar tourny. I figured he hit the flush but I didn't think he had A-10 suited.

quad-queens-royal-flush.jpg

• Upvote 1