Jamal Adams would do anything to give himself a shower

This doesn’t deserve its own thread and it will eventually be locked but I’m in a giving mood today.

Jet fan twitter users all are well aware of Michael Nania, he’s a regular guy like us, he posts a ton of Jet graphic stats, clips, ect. I especially like how Jamal Adams found a post from an average joe and gave himself a confidence booster along with a quick marketing grab. 

This guy is an egotistical maniac. It’s no secret anymore, he’s turned one of his biggest supporters(yours truly) into a T0M Shane supporter with his phony team first babble. The Pro Bowl is coming on and I hope Jerry Jones is watching. Jet fans with an emotional attachment to this clown and who defend him like they would their child.....shame...shame on you.

• Upvote 8
  • Thumb Down 12
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

If Jones offers a 1st + a 3rd, go get it.  Adams isn't going to stay on the Jets after his rookie contract.  I have no doubt about that.   And the Jets shouldn't pay the kind of money he wants for a safety spot.  Period.  Might as well get rid of him now for something instead of a random "comp" pick we may not even get. 

He believes the Jets are losers and Adams is a winner, not understanding, he is on the Jets, making him......a loooooseerrrrr.

I can picture it now. He’s sitting by his new fancy Dallas Cowboy locker, he gets asked a question about his time with the Jets...

”Ya know man, I tried, I tried to help make them winners in my time there, it just didn’t work. Great supporters over that way but now I’m home baby.”

lol he just blows in which ever direction the wind is taking him. FAKEEE.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And our first pro-Jamal poster arrives!

Hello, friend.

GET OUT IF YOU CANT HATE HIM WITH US

Is that what this is?  A hate thread because he made a TD saving tackle?

So confused...

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

What about Jets fans who do not have an emotional attachment to Jamal and don't care for his dancing and antics, but who recognize that he's an All Pro, the best player on the team and think that he's the kind of talent we need on this team?  Where do we fit on the scale between the old you and T0m Shane?

All-Pro 1st Team - 7 wins

All-Pro 2nd Team - 4 wins

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

What about Jets fans who do not have an emotional attachment to Jamal and don't care for his dancing and antics, but who recognize that he's an All Pro, the best player on the team and think that he's the kind of talent we need on this team?  Where do we fit on the scale between the old you and T0m Shane?

The antics dont nearly annoy me as much as the perception that he's a once in a generation difference making type of talent. The Jets are an easy organization to fool and he's taking advantage. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

This doesn’t deserve its own thread and it will eventually be locked but I’m in a giving mood today.

Jet fan twitter users all are well aware of Michael Nania, he’s a regular guy like us, he posts a ton of Jet graphic stats, clips, ect. I especially like how Jamal Adams found a post from an average joe and gave himself a confidence booster along with a quick marketing grab. 

This guy is an egotistical maniac. It’s no secret anymore, he’s turned one of his biggest supporters(yours truly) into a T0M Shane supporter with his phony team first babble. The Pro Bowl is coming on and I hope Jerry Jones is watching. Jet fans with an emotional attachment to this clown and who defend him like they would their child.....shame...shame on you.

Damn you've gone full T0m... that's a shame.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

I have no idea what's going on in this thread. 

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And our first pro-Jamal poster arrives!

Hello, friend.

GET OUT IF YOU CANT HATE HIM WITH US

@JiF slow day and patriot killa has morphed into a T0m shane crony. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The antics dont nearly annoy me as much as the perception that he's a once in a generation difference making type of talent. The Jets are an easy organization to fool and he's taking advantage. 

I don't think he's a once in a generation talent.  I just think he's the best talent on the Jets (which isn't saying much).  Isn't he fooling the entire NFL with an All Pro selection and not just fooling the Jets???  What is the rest of the NFL seeing in him that causes guys like Killa and T0m to start threads about Jamal Adams making a twitter comment?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I don't think he's a once in a generation talent.  I just think he's the best talent on the Jets (which isn't saying much).  Isn't he fooling the entire NFL with an All Pro selection and not just fooling the Jets???  What is the rest of the NFL seeing in him that causes guys like Killa and T0m to start threads about Jamal Adams making a twitter comment?

That's true. He's built a well crafted image for himself. Safety is a thin position overall too, so it's easier for him to draw attention to himself. The team being centered around him is a mistake imo. He's not a good enough player. The Johnson's have a tendency to get suckered in with these guys. Adams on the roster really has no overall impact on the Jets w/l over under and you can put in a replacement level guy at safety and use the money elsewhere. But the Jets are also so thin at talent and star power...its basically the perfect storm for an egregious overpay,

16 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Factor in what Adams is going to cost after his rookie contract and how it will impair Douglas' ability to spend fortifying the weapons and protection for Darnold.   It's amazing how so many people leave that element of their consideration.

First, in my opinion, he won't be worth what he will ask for and second--and more importantly-- it will handicap Douglas' ability to fortify the positions of greatest need.  

As good as Jamal may be (and even if he ever lives up to the hype he gets around here...) that salary and the inevitable handicap it will give Douglas to fill more important positions clinches it for me.  Get the most you can for Adams right now.  Hello Jerry Jones.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

This is me. I really don’t like the way the entire NFL acts these days and see Jamal as a blow hard. I don’t love him like the extremists think is required of you don’t hate him. Love or hate seem to be the only options available. Unfortunately. I’m neither.
I just think it’s not smart thinking to jettison a future HOF talent because he tweets something stupid. We’d be lucky to have more like him.

The tweet in question here confuses me. I don’t see the issue. He really did chase the guy down when he was seemingly out of the play. Is that not good these days if you talk about it afterward?
I dont get it. But that’s just me

If it’s all in fun from PK that’s fine too of course. This one just flies over my old A$$9 head emoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I just think some fans have an emotional attachment of hate to this guy.  They get triggered. I understand what they don't like...the clowning around, the dancing on the field, the hyperbole and big talk....because I'm not a fan of that either.  But the guy is a great player.  Not good....great.  And, I'd much rather have Jamal's seemingly benign character issues of being a boastful loudmouth than some of the other guys' issues in this league like DUIs, domestic abuse, etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

This is me. I really don’t like the way the entire NFL acts these days and see Jamal as a blow hard. I don’t love him like the extremists think is required of you don’t hate him. Love or hate seem to be the only options available. Unfortunately. I’m neither.
I just think it’s not smart thinking to jettison a future HOF talent because he tweets something stupid. We’d be lucky to have more like him.

The tweet in question here confuses me. I don’t see the issue. He really did chase the guy down when he was seemingly out of the play. Is that not good these days if you talk about it afterward?
I dont get it. But that’s just me

If it’s all in fun from PK that’s fine too of course. This one just flies over my old A$$9 head emoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

What I find funny about this particular very impressive play by Adams is how everyone calls him slow around here yet he hawked down Fournette who at one point was clocked as the fastest ball carrier in the league on one of his breakaways.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

That's true. He's built a well crafted image for himself. Safety is a thin position overall too, so it's easier for him to draw attention to himself. The team being centered around him is a mistake imo. He's not a good enough player. The Johnson's have a tendency to get suckered in with these guys.

So you're saying the Jets have one of the rare exceptional players at the Safety position?  That it's a thin position where it's not easy to find great, standout players?  Sounds like this guy deserves a premium to the market.

:P

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Okay but Jamal Adams is still a hack so you aren’t proving anything.

The best Safety in the NFL and best defensive player on the NY Jets. 

GET THE EFF OUTTA HERE GO ROOT FOR ANOTHER TEAM. 

Sick and tired of the hatred for this kid. 

He's playing NFL football at an elite level and you are pumping gas. 

• Haha 1