Jamal Adams would do anything to give himself a shower

19 minutes ago, Dcat said:

It's not hate, but rather, it's the underlying logic and economics of building a championship team that leads to trading Adams now. 

If that was true, that it's not about hate, then this thread would have been started with a perspective that was 180-degrees different than what @Patriot Killa did.  How about....

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

This doesn’t deserve its own thread and it will eventually be locked but Jamal has to keep up the marketing so we can leverage him.

I may not like Jamal's antics and seemingly me-first attitude at times but we have to hope that his Twitter work results in a really good trade offer for him.  Whether you like Jamal or not this is a phenomenal play and I just hope that Jerry Jones is constantly reading Adams' tweets about effort, team first, etc. and sees his two consecutive seasons as an All Pro (1st team, 2nd team) as being worth multiple high-end Draft picks!  If Jamal continues to shine on the field, not get in trouble off of it, makes plays and receives the highest NFL accolades then the Jets should have some serious leverage in trade discussions.

...but we get....

This guy is an egotistical maniac. .... his phony team first babble. .... Jet fans with an emotional attachment to this clown ......... defend him like they would their child.....shame...shame on you.

lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You guys/gals hate the best player on the team and the best Safety in the NFL and I'm the problem. LMFAO 

This is comedy central gold. 

Sure let's trade him for draft picks that will be busts more than likely. 

"hate"?

Nothing could be further from the truth.  I don't hate Adams.  I like his play.  I do hate what he will do to the salary cap in a year or two.  I hate how that would impede Douglas from building a team around Darnold by spending on positions of need and value.  Strong Safety?  I don't think so.  It's logic, not hate.  Stop reacting so emotionally to everything and try to think a little.  

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

If that was true, that it's not about hate, then this thread would have been started with a perspective that was 180-degrees different than what @Patriot Killa did.  How about....

F*ck em. *shrugs shoulders*

Get us some first round picks. I hate the guy’s phony personality. He plays very good.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Dcat said:

perhaps, but in 2 years he will cost a fortune and for what?  Strong Safety?  Not how I want DOuglas to build this team.  

This money reasoning/excuse is irrelevant. This is the same fanbase that salivates every offseason regarding our cap space just to spend it on players who aren't even good most of the time. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

This money reasoning/excuse is irrelevant. This is the same fanbase that salivates every offseason regarding our cap space just to spend it on players who aren't even good most of the time. 

It's highly relevant.  Sorry, but you cannot ignore NFL economics and be succesful.

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NFL rumors: Jets’ Jamal Adams campaigning for ex-Cowboys WR Dez Bryant

Updated Jan 21, 9:14 AM;Posted Jan 21, 9:01 AM 
Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys

Would the New York Jets sign ex-Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant?Andrew Mills | NJ Advance Media 

Former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has stood quiet for long enough.

Since retiring from the NFL in 2018, we haven’t heard much from the three-time Pro Bowler, who at one point, seemed poised for a Hall-of-Fame career.

However, it seems he’ll now settle for just getting back on the field and playing the game he loves.

For the Cowboys, of course.

Bryant attested to wanting a role on his former team via Twitter on Sunday, stating the following:

Give me the role they gave witten.. no shot at witten ..let me play with zeke pollard Gallup cooper Cobb jarwin...... think about it.. in the mean time I’m working.

However, if the Cowboys aren’t interested, Jets safety Jamal Adams has another idea.

He responded to Bryant’s appeal on Twitter with open arms and well wishes.

I’d take the field with you in a heartbeat. Not too many have that mindset that we talked about. We’re different. You’ll be back soon brotha. Keep going. Luv! @DezBryant

Was going to start a thread on this, then saw your post and deleted that thread..

I think that it is a good look for the Jets...

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NFL rumors: Jets’ Jamal Adams campaigning for ex-Cowboys WR Dez Bryant

Updated Jan 21, 9:14 AM;Posted Jan 21, 9:01 AM 
Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys

Would the New York Jets sign ex-Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant?Andrew Mills | NJ Advance Media 

Former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has stood quiet for long enough.

Since retiring from the NFL in 2018, we haven’t heard much from the three-time Pro Bowler, who at one point, seemed poised for a Hall-of-Fame career.

However, it seems he’ll now settle for just getting back on the field and playing the game he loves.

For the Cowboys, of course.

Bryant attested to wanting a role on his former team via Twitter on Sunday, stating the following:

Give me the role they gave witten.. no shot at witten ..let me play with zeke pollard Gallup cooper Cobb jarwin...... think about it.. in the mean time I’m working.

However, if the Cowboys aren’t interested, Jets safety Jamal Adams has another idea.

He responded to Bryant’s appeal on Twitter with open arms and well wishes.

I’d take the field with you in a heartbeat. Not too many have that mindset that we talked about. We’re different. You’ll be back soon brotha. Keep going. Luv! @DezBryant

Jamal's tweet:

Notice how he doesn't specify taking the field with him as a Jet. Jamal so wants to go to Dallas.

Perhaps all you JA haters would prefer Eric Smith at the SS position ??? He never said anything immature... 

Bottom line.  If he is really a team guy, he'll accept a fair deal.  If he wants to fleece the Jets for every penny they are worth, let him walk when his contract is up. 

If you can trade him now, it has to be a deal that gives the Jets NOTHING SHORT of a Pro Bowl caliber O-Line guy in the prime of his career... 

2 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I think the guy is a helluva player even though I don’t care for his act. But if we can get a first and a third so we could do OL and WR in the first, I would take it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You aren’t saying anything that I haven’t said. I just decided to take the funny way out and blast him for retweeting posts about himself from Jet fans.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Perhaps all you JA haters would prefer Eric Smith at the SS position ??? He never said anything immature... 

They would of gave us the same amount of wins so sure.

4 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Bottom line.  If he is really a team guy, he'll accept a fair deal. 

Oh boy you are in for a surprise!

5 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

If he wants to fleece the Jets for every penny they are worth, let him walk when his contract is up. 

That is stupid as all hell. You ant to let him walk for nothing? Okay.

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Isn't your shift starting soon, no seriously i don't want you to be late for work. 

Jamal Adams is concerned i'm concerned.  

Now you’re getting personal...chill. Nobody attacked you personally. I will flame the sh*t out of you in all reality, old man. I’m trying to be better than that though.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Now you’re getting personal...chill. Nobody attacked you personally. I will flame the sh*t out of you in all reality, old man. I’m trying to be better than that though.

No really i'm trying to help you out so you can afford more than Ramen noodles. You will flame nothing and I hope you live as long as I have 56. LEARN SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS. Try harder you too will be old someday remember that. 56 is not old by the way. LMFAO 

Image result for RAMEN NOODLES GIFS
  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No really i'm trying to help you out so you can afford more than Ramen noodles. You will flame nothing and I hope you live as long as I have 56. LEARN SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS. Try harder you too will be old someday remember that. 56 is not old by the way. LMFAO 

I’m really not trying to get into this at all tbh. Don’t personally attack me though. You’re basically calling me poor? I’m guessing? Making fun of my job? Saying you’re trying to help me afford ramen noodles? Idk super weird flex from a 56 year old. Learn some respect for people in general before you demand that same respect.

now back to good ole’ Jamal....

• Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Bottom line.  If he is really a team guy, he'll accept a fair deal.  If he wants to fleece the Jets for every penny they are worth, let him walk when his contract is up. 

He will insist on being the highest paid Safety in the NFL, nothing less. If you expect otherwise than you are in complete denial of just WHO Adams is.  He is all about Adams and not about TEAM.  He will never accept a deal if he's not the highes tpaid at his position.  Period.  I see you suggest otherwise.  That is, sorry to say, delusional.  But maybe if we all close our eyes and wish....  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m really not trying to get into this at all tbh. Don’t personally attack me though. You’re basically calling me poor? I’m guessing? Making fun of my job? Saying you’re trying to help me afford ramen noodles? Idk super weird flex from a 56 year old. Learn some respect for people in general before you demand that same respect.

now back to good ole’ Jamal....

You admitted to living on Ramen noodles. Not making fun of you or your job. Trying to help thats all. Be a more responsible adult, try harder be a prominent member of society. All it takes is hard work and willpower you can do it. I wish you the best.

Respect is earned not given. 

joewilly12 

Image result for tattoo success is never owned
  • Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You admitted to living on Ramen noodles. Not making fun of you or your job. Trying to help thats all. Be a more responsible adult, try harder be a prominent member of society. All it takes is hard work and willpower you can do it. I wish you the best.

Respect is earned not given. 

joewilly12 

I admitted to living off deer at one point in my life to provide for me and my mother. Only thing I said about ramen noodles is I know how to hook them up really nicely. 

Politely, for the last time, go away. I don’t need your phony help, you don’t know me, stop pressing things you think you know about my personal life.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1