Slater Scoop: Arrest Warrant Issued For Antonio Brown

You may recall this guy posted a "slater scoop" that a source of his overheard a conversation that Gase was getting fired if the Jets lost to the Dolphins and that there was a medical incident where a member of the Jets front office had to go to the ER. That obviously didn't turn out to be true and a lot of people wrote him off as not credible because of it. I can't say I blame them but there was a lot of evidence to suggest that he wasn't just making things up. This will be a good litmus test.

Seven-time Pro Bowler Antonio Brown has "locked himself in his house," the Hollywood (Florida) Police Department said Wednesday, as authorities seek to contact him over an alleged battery.

USA Today's Chris Bumbaca reported Brown's trainer, Glen Holt, was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with burglary with battery. Brown is also considered a suspect.

According to ESPN's Cameron Wolfe, Holt is accused of assaulting a moving-truck driver who was bringing some of Brown's possessions to his Florida home. Police were hopeful of speaking with Brown to determine his role in the incident.

Wolfe spoke to some of his neighbors who said they "have been fed up with the antics coming from the home, including multiple police encounters this month."

Who cares really? I have zero empathy for wealthy narcissist morons. This is what happens when everyone kisses your azz since you were a little kid because you could play a game better than anyone else, from peewees, through High School, than college & the big money in the Pros. 

He has zero class, just another thug turd ? idiot. You look at players like Curtis Martin, Jerry Rice, Gonzales, Dorsett, just absolute great hard working classy pro football players. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You may recall this guy posted a "slater scoop" that a source of his overheard a conversation that Gase was getting fired if the Jets lost to the Dolphins and that there was a medical incident where a member of the Jets front office had to go to the ER. That obviously didn't turn out to be true and a lot of people wrote him off as not credible because of it. I can't say I blame them but there was a lot of evidence to suggest that he wasn't just making things up. This will be a good litmus test.

Unless he photoshopped the picture and wants to risk a deformation suit, this looks pretty accurate. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Geez with this guy

Doesn't he have a rational support network of family members that can guide him through the craziness of late? Someone should be telling the guy to get looked at mentally or something.

He has nothing like that around him.

He has always been hugely mistrustful of other people, and now is a full on narcissist.   Anyone who disagrees with him, he puts down or gets rid of.  From what I've read, I think he has always had issues, and multiple trauma + surrounded by "Yes Mes" + a lot of cash have not helped him.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, chirorob said:

He has nothing like that around him.

He has always been hugely mistrustful of other people, and now is a full on narcissist.   Anyone who disagrees with him, he puts down or gets rid of.  From what I've read, I think he has always had issues, and multiple trauma + surrounded by "Yes Mes" + a lot of cash have not helped him.

Ahh I see.

Not a good setup for him to find peace.