Sign in to follow this  
jetstream23

I know what you will be doing on Friday, February 28 at 4 PM

Workout schedule for the NFL Combine is now available...

Friday, February 28 -  Offensive line, running backs, special teams

😬

3808DA86-3D50-4CBB-97C5-02A7462B25AA.thumb.jpeg.1ed0025f53d1596e108f8acb0839a4ab.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I spy with my great big evil eye...

Image result for giant eye sauron

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Really would love it if Becton and A.Jackson skyrocketed up draft boards after stellar combines and Wirfs or Wills fell to the Jets because they played RT...LMFAO. 

I guess we'll see on the 28th. 

Wide receivers on 2/27 will be a lot of fun too.

And I wouldn't mind if there was a report saying, "Joe Douglas was not in attendance at the Combine on Saturday." :P

Macc would literally have taken that Friday off to go play in a cornhole tournament (it's a big thing in Indiana in case that left you feeling confused).

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Wide receivers on 2/27 will be a lot of fun too.

I find the 40 and bench and some other measurables are obviously on stage in Indy for this event - but senior bowl, is really exposes some WRs more so than a few combine drills. 

wish juniors could compete. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I find the 40 and bench and some other measurables are obviously on stage in Indy for this event - but senior bowl, is really exposes some WRs more so than a few combine drills. 

That's it!

We're going to Indy!  Get your stopwatch you sonuvabitch!

:D

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Agreed.  Or at the very least, replicate some of the 1 on 1 drills and do them at the Combine.  A lot of guys can look great agasint air, but not so much when they are lined up opposite someone trying to stop them.  I get the need for athletic testing on a level playing field whch the combine provides, but the on field drills could be so much better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lith said:

Agreed.  Or at the very least, replicate some of the 1 on 1 drills and do them at the Combine.  A lot of guys can look great agasint air, but not so much when they are lined up opposite someone trying to stop them.  I get the need for athletic testing on a level playing field whch the combine provides, but the on field drills could be so much better.

I’m having to text reply, so my message little bit wonky, but sounds like you understood what I was saying. I just think there’s so much more we learn about the wide receivers at the senior bowl compared to the combine besides some numbers

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paradis said:

I’m having to text reply, so my message little bit wonky, but sounds like you understood what I was saying. I just think there’s so much more we learn about the wide receivers at the senior bowl compared to the combine besides some numbers

Understood exactly what you were saying.  Use a guy like Stephen Hill, he would have been exposed at the Sr Bowl, couldn't separate, couldn't win contested balls, couldn't hold on to the ball after contact; but let the guy run routes against air and he looked great.  I am still waitiing for the first time during a game when a WR has to run uncontested across the field while footballs are fired at him from different directions and he has to make 7 catches on one play.

• Haha 1