Nick/Willie talk Shop and Woody........

Apache 51

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

It's crazy how lucky the jets got to have a guy like Mawae anchor the line for so long only to be followed up by someone as great as Mangold.  He's easily one of the most genuine and likable guys this franchise has had in a long long time, on top of being a hall of fame caliber player. 

He’s one of my top 5 favorite Jets. I love the guy. We had a great run at Center. Hopefully we can get back on track soon.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Further evidence Woody Johnson sucks. Even when he was in the US, he still barely came around and on top of it he’s apparently a weirdo when it comes to handshakes.

Only you could watch that video and have this as the takeaway.  

Judas Rule?  Like when Brandon Moore didn’t take responsibility for getting tossed like a stuffed animal by Vince Wilfork and causing Mark Sanchez to take the hit for the Buttfumble?  Hypocrites. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Only you could watch that video and have this as the takeaway.  

Judas Rule?  Like when Brandon Moore didn’t take responsibility for getting tossed like a stuffed animal by Vince Wilfork and causing Mark Sanchez to take the hit for the Buttfumble?  Hypocrites. 

SAR I

And only you could watch this video and come away with trusting Adam Gase 20x more even though the video had nothing to do with Adam Gase — but you don’t see me calling you out.?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

It's crazy how lucky the jets got to have a guy like Mawae anchor the line for so long only to be followed up by someone as great as Mangold.  He's easily one of the most genuine and likable guys this franchise has had in a long long time, on top of being a hall of fame caliber player. 

The Jets have had a pretty good history at center even before Mawae and Mangold they had Joe Fields from 1975 through 1987.  He also was a solid center and a first team all pro.

• Upvote 2

On 1/24/2020 at 2:27 PM, Patriot Killa said:

And only you could watch this video and come away with trusting Adam Gase 20x more even though the video had nothing to do with Adam Gase — but you don’t see me calling you out.?

I didn't see SAR mention Adam Gase in his post. Do you? Not defending SAR but facts are facts.

I think the moment that made me realize just how good Nick Mangold was is when he crumpled to the ground injured vs the Patriots. 

These 2 teams had hated each other for a long time, but every Patriot Defender on that field came over to check on Mangold with most giving a pat on the back or a quick word of encouragement. Even Pats fans gave a good cheer when he rose off the turf with help. 

That is the true test of your worth....RESPECT. 

51 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I think the moment that made me realize just how good Nick Mangold was is when he crumpled to the ground injured vs the Patriots. 

These 2 teams had hated each other for a long time, but every Patriot Defender on that field came over to check on Mangold with most giving a pat on the back or a quick word of encouragement. Even Pats fans gave a good cheer when he rose off the turf with help. 

That is the true test of your worth....RESPECT. 

Especially Wilfork. He waited until Nick left the field. Two greats who were fierce rivals, but respected the hell out of one another.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:44 AM, Patriot Killa said:

Further evidence Woody Johnson sucks. Even when he was in the US, he still barely came around and on top of it he’s apparently a weirdo when it comes to handshakes.

If Woody didn’t win the lucky sperm contest he would be living penniless in a van down by the river