TuscanyTile2

Can Jimmy G become the GOAT?

Jimmy G has a chance to win his 3rd Super Bowl title.  That would put him past Big Ben, Peyton and Eli   He’d be up there in the rarefied air of Montana, Bradshaw and Aikman plus he’d be halfway to Tom Brady’s 6 Super Bowl tithes.  And SF would be a top team again next year and for the foreseeable future. 

GOAT watch is on!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 4
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Jimmy G has a chance to win his 3rd Super Bowl title.  That would put him past Big Ben, Peyton and Eli   He’d be up there in the rarefied air of Montana, Bradshaw and Aikman plus he’d be halfway to Tom Brady’s 6 Super Bowl tithes.  And SF would be a top team again next year and for the foreseeable future. 

GOAT watch is on!

I’m pretty sure the pharmacy is open.

• Haha 2

GOAT watch is on!

Interestingly I wonder who has the most rings as a backup. Anyone know that kinda crap round here?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

Wins 3 in a row as a starter for the 49er's gets released when his contract runs out.  Picked up by the Jets.  Gets the start after Sam contracts advanced syphilis and guarantees 2 straight SB and delivers...  Yes he is the GOAT.  

5 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Somebody started drinking on Friday a little too early......

Yup.  Because out of the two QBs playing next weekend, Tuscany picks Jimmy G as the one to watch for GOAT potential.

:D

• Haha 1

This thread serves as a reminder that you can never assume people recognize sarcasm on the internet, no matter how absurd the premise. 

Though, yes, I’m badly in need of a few drinks after this week of work. :)

I’d  better avoid drinking Corona though due to that nasty virus going around.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m not sure why this is a thread, Tuscany.🙂

love you dude but jezuz man.

Because there's always someone who takes it seriously ?

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Nah that place put a restraining order on Tuscany he kept staring into the window.

All fun aside @TuscanyTile2 I think Jimmy G has an opportunity to be a great QB he has played very well in his early years and he does not make many mistakes. If I had to compare him to anyone that I think his career will align too it would be Troy Aikman a guy who managed a great football team and kept the mistakes to a minimum. I see John Lynch and Kyle Shannahan  keeping the 49ers a winning organization for a long time to come. They are both fairly young and have a long way to go.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

Somebody started drinking on Friday a little too early......

1 hour ago, slats said:

The BOAT!

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

This....is just stupid-  and the answer is no.

hey we've seen what an Italian QB can do in San Fran before :)

We REALLY need a non-negative "eyeroll" reaction. 

Having buttfumble only is too limiting, this isn't a buttfumble thread, it's a clear cut eyeroll thread.

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

GOAT watch is on!

Wow, that’s awesome math. 

I think it’s clear he will be up there in at least the top 10...

3 rings is tough to match.  HOF if he wins this one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Tumanythreadstarter2

madden GIF

49 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You know never with the JN community.

18 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Interestingly I wonder who has the most rings as a backup. Anyone know that kinda crap round here?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

don't know but marv fleming has 5 rings.  i believe charles haley has 4.

can garapollo become the goat as qb?  extremely doubtful.  whatever the patsies are doing, they've done for nearly 20 years.  their record over that span is outstanding .  under walsh and siefert the niners managed a full decade of fielding really good teams and that was before the salary cap.  the cowgirls, steelers, denver,  the bills and the doltfins had long strings of really good teams. for garapollo to become goat this niners teams has to be really good for a very long time.  

18 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

GOAT watch is on!

Get the bust in Canton ready

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

We talkin' bout the Greatest Backup Of All Time?

0F3DC016-1565-4911-A0C9-0E0BA40B6477.jpeg

21 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Exactly

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rangerous said:

don't know but marv fleming has 5 rings.  i believe charles haley has 4.

Pretty sure Charles Haley has 5.  When TB12 won his 6th ring, he became the all-time leader by his lonesome.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:34 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

GOAT watch is on!

i.chzbgr.gif

• Upvote 1