Mel Kiper mock 1.0

Just now, joewilly12 said:

You started a thread and you got nothing. 

Image result for thick glasses gifs

Pretty sure I'm not the first one to start a thread that was asking a question haha

Saw it came out a few hours ago, and I usually can find one floating around that someone copied, but so far nadda.

Also, its extremely slow at work today.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Anyone have the insider to let us know who he has the Jets taking by any chance?

Most of us don’t, man. I’m sure someone here does though. Not a huge fan of ESPN or paying premium for their content. 

I don’t even have premium Snapchat so I can get banging nudes from a foreign chick named Bella from Switzerland. She keeps curling her toes and asking me to slide up to see more.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Has us taking Wills. 

1. Burrow

2. Young

3. Okudah

4. Simmons

5. Tua

6. Herbert

7. Brown

8. Thomas

9. Kinlaw

10. Becton

11. Wills

12. Lamb

13. Juedy

Totally disagree with him again. If you want him as a guard than o.k. But he is no tackle. There are stats out there that shows you how many times he got beat in the passing game. If you want a tackle go get Wirfs. He is the number 1 tackle on my board but many other Draft websites. I watched both these players many a time and if I was the Jet brass Wirfs is my guy.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mel Kiper has the Jets taking Alabama OT Jedrick Wills at No. 11 in his first mock draft <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/nyj?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#nyj</a></p>&mdash; Brian Costello (@BrianCoz) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/1220694253871009795?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

no insider just twitter...

WTF stupid ass website doesnt tkae my code to show the tweet...AFJHGHOEILGHSOIFJSEOIFNWS

not sure if he is better prospect but damn I like seeing OT

• Haha 1

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

You say that as if that's not also a huge need for this team. 

That doesn't help Sam's blindside. Our Gs weren't as bad as our Ts. Lewis, Compton and even Harrison could play G well with stud Tackles and Center around them. I just Value Tackles over Guards always have. I'd take Wills over a wr or DE but would have to get a T the next round.

3 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Kipers Ranked OT's:

Offensive tackles

1. Andrew Thomas, Georgia
2. Mekhi Becton, Louisville
3. Jedrick Wills Jr., Alabama
4. Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
5. Josh Jones, Houston
6. Matt Peart, Connecticut
7. Saahdiq Charles, LSU
8. Austin Jackson, USC
9. Lucas Niang, TCU
10. Trey Adams, Washington

Kiper and McShay are putzes. I'd take any of those guys over Wills.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How to make money as an internet/media fake-scout:

Evaluating a tackle? Cover your ass by saying he "might have to kick inside to guard."

Evaluating a cornerback? Cover your ass by saying he "might have to move to safety" or, if he's under 6'0", say "he's going to be a nickel guy."

Evaluating a tall wide receiver? Cover your ass by saying "he's not the quickest guy, but he'll help you in the red zone."

Evaluating a sub-6'0" wide receiver? Cover your ass by saying "he'll have to play in the slot."

Evaluating a defensive tackle? Cover your ass by saying he "has to work on his hand usage."

Evaluating an edge rusher? Cover your ass by saying he's "a little stiff, but has some bend."

Evaluating a quarterback? Cover your ass by repeating verbatim what every other draft analyst says about that quarterback.

I forgot my favorite one.

Evaluating a safety that runs a 4.54/40? Cover your ass by saying he’s a “hybrid LB/safety that can do it all,” even though putting him in coverage five times a game gives your defensive coordinator heart palpitations like he just accidentally dropped a lit match into his gas tank and he’s hoping the opposing QB is either blind or merciful about it

• Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How to make money as an internet/media fake-scout:

Evaluating a tackle? Cover your ass by saying he "might have to kick inside to guard."

Evaluating a cornerback? Cover your ass by saying he "might have to move to safety" or, if he's under 6'0", say "he's going to be a nickel guy."

Evaluating a tall wide receiver? Cover your ass by saying "he's not the quickest guy, but he'll help you in the red zone."

Evaluating a sub-6'0" wide receiver? Cover your ass by saying "he'll have to play in the slot."

Evaluating a defensive tackle? Cover your ass by saying he "has to work on his hand usage."

Evaluating an edge rusher? Cover your ass by saying he's "a little stiff, but has some bend."

Evaluating a quarterback? Cover your ass by repeating verbatim what every other draft analyst says about that quarterback.

TNJet >>> Kiper/McShay 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

For all those mocking Kiper

if we would’ve just drafted off of his big board the last 10 years, we would’ve won a super bowl by now 

19 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

correct breaking bad GIF

We would have been better off had he mocked some GMs and HC choices to Woody over the past 20 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1