TNJet

I Have a Feeling..

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It hasn't already? People act like he's a serial rapist because they don't like his tweets.

Wow fake

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

What is a turnoff are people who can't  have an original thought and have to keep vomiting  the same exact crap with the same exact talking points that have been posted here since the trade deadline past. 

What if, hear me out now, WHAT IF, these talking points keep getting recycled because....they’re valid and people are opening their eyes. wild concept, I know.

If a deal was going to be made, that is when it would have happened. This idea you all have that he is worth multiple picks is ludicrous.  If he was offered a first and turned it down, what makes you think he will take it now? 

Not true at all lol. Is there some sort of offseason trade deadline? No. The difference the offseason brings is that we’re in full scout mode now, if JD and his crew spot two players they absolutely love and must have on this team, an extra first round pick would be exactly what they need to make that reality. With more time to scout comes more time to become enamored with this class.

My point is all the things you mentioned can be fixed while keeping Adams if JD is as good as everyone says he is. This is an incredibly deep draft at OL, possibly the deepest ever. There will be solid picks at that position into the third round. JD should be able to draft Lamb or Jeudy in the first and still come away with three other guys that will upgrade the OL. Anyone that thinks the only way we can fix it is trading Adams has no faith that JD can properly run a draft. 

This is not the deepest OL draft ever lol. It’s a nice decent one at Guard and a better one at Tackle but absolutely lacks at Center. Adam’s being traded doesn’t just give us a pick either, it frees up future money that can be allocated else where. JD doesn’t fail or succeed by pleasing you and others here by keeping a strong safety. It doesn’t make him less at all, what makes him less is if he cannot hit on picks, pretty much the standard for any unproven GM. Jamal Adam’s roster security is irrelevant if JD is a good drafter. 

Oh, btw, Maye sucked last season. 

Mate actually showed improvement in coverage and run support. Has he ever really had a “bad” game that you can remember off the top of your head? No. He constantly grades out with high marks thru out this year and had several really big moments from the blanket coverage in the Steelers game or the hard hitting/secure tackling in the Bills game.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nj.com/jets/2019/11/this-player-is-jets-hidden-underrated-gem.html%3foutputType=amp

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/marcus-maye-pff-grade-92-3-2nd-best-safety-of-week-1-in-the-nfl.92771/

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All Pro’s and team leaders are.  Yup. 

SAR I

Leader, schmeader.

Guy went crazy when he thought he was getting traded. Went on online and blasted his GM without talking to him first. Very leader-like. Truly something the rest of the 53man roster can look up to. What a way to set the example.

He turned on the entire organization publicly because he heard JD took a call!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Oh? Where's the evidence in this? Bs argument.

Since Jet fans like to let PFF do the talking for Adams, I guess it’s only fair they acknowledge Maye was a top 5 Jet in PFF ratings for the 2019 Season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

and if he continues on his trajectory ...could be one of the all time greatest safeties.

And the Jets will still win 5-8 games a year with the roster’s current trajectory or our premium positions current trajectory.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He felt betrayed. Then he didn’t. And once that was cleared up we went 5-0 with him in the lineup. 

SAR I

Just because you feel betrayed doesn’t make it okay to completely go ape sh*t on the GM via Twitter. He is suppose to be a professional athlete. This type of thing does not get a pass because he was in his feelings over it. That is not what men do, that is not what professionals do who are suppose to be one of the faces of their franchise. You do not give the media, especially the NY media, that kind of ammo. He knows what market he is in.

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

1-7 followed by 6-2 with the injury situation getting worse, not better, is impressive.

Still wasn’t in actual contention. 7 losses is the maximum you usually can lose while still having an outside shot at the playoffs. We hit our maximum limit by mid season.

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

There's only one guy on this team who has that rep, and guess who that is?

(hint: it ain't Adams) \\:D/

Hoes don’t = mono 

you can get mono after drinking out of the same cup as someone. Do you know how many hoes probably don’t have mono compared to ones that do? They have herpes before they have mono, 14.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company