TNJet

I Have a Feeling..

17 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

That you believe Adams, a team player, is the same as OBJ and Baker is part of the problem. 

Because nothing about Adams is negative, team wise the way those two are.  

Adams, a team player? He is all about Adams, how did his teammates feel about it when he said the team needs more "dawgs"? He was right, but a team player doesn't say that to the public and in front of his teammates. If he is such a team player, lets see if he would stay with the Jets at a reasonable, but fair price. That happens and I will agree with you.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

He felt betrayed. Then he didn’t. And once that was cleared up we went 5-0 with him in the lineup. 

SAR I

A team leader doesn't go over his head coach, but his GM also to whine to the owner. Refused to even talk to the head coach or the GM. He felt betrayed? What is this, kindergarten? This is a business and because the GM took a phone call from another team, this team leader, instead of talking to the GM, puts on a tantrum like a 5 year old. Like I said, if he loves this team so much, we will see how he deals with a new contract, if he accepts a reasonable and fair deal I would resign him. If he goes for the most money, then good riddance.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company