TNJet

I Have a Feeling..

36 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I have a feeling that Jamal Adams is getting a long-term contract and will retire as one of the most respected Jets of all time.

SAR I

The feelings are wrong with this one. Hope you don't want to pay a franchise QB, LT, or RB anything more than peanuts because thats the amount of money we'll have left if we keep giving Jamal the money he thinks he's worth.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Confused 1

Where's my buddy T0mShane when I need him?...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Pointless to speculate tbqh.

No point getting hopes up (or dreading, if you think building around Adams is the route to a title....)

No point being disappointed if it doesn't happen.

What will be, will be.

This mofo will demand the highest SS salary ever. I'd rather save some for a position of impact. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Strike while the iron is hot! Good thought....

Plus we have a top 10 S in Maye when he's healthy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

I love this argument.  You do realize that no one has ever heard a single peep about a single number concerning Jamal. Everything, even so called educated guesses are simply make believe at this point. Member when Bell was gonna get 16-18 per?  Member dat?  I member.  

Member when Bell sat out a year and was afraid nobody wanted his lazy ass forcing him to lower his self appounted value? I member dat...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I do.  And?  

Thats why he settled, Jamal won't sit out a year and sure as hell won't settle for less.

36 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Wait, he's overrated.

He doesn't play a position of importance

We'll get a 1 and 2 for him?

Yes big mouth hollywood sells...ask Baker and OBJ

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Really, signing one player is going to eat up so much cap that we won't  be able to sign 3 others?

Someone get Tanny on the phone. We need a guy who can structure a deal. 

Yes, Adams is a big enough whore.

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

How was Gregg Williams’ defense in the back half of the season?

There’s your answer.  

SAR I

Just as good if Jamal didnt play

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Let's look at an example regarding WINS & LOSSES. 

We can all agree that Darrell Revis was a top 5 CB. We traded him to a bad team & HE DIDNT MOVE THE NEEDLE in Tampa.

He went to a very good team & he won a Super Bowl with the Patriots, but let's be real, he was part of the reason but this same team WITHOUT HIM won another Super Bowl in 2018. 

So what do we learn from this exercise? If someone offers us a #1 & #3 for a f*cking safety, you pick up the phone & close the deal. The 2 Super Bowl combatants don't have Pro Bowl safeties. They have great QBs, very good Olines & Weapons galore. Jamal Adams is a f*cking SAFETY. Please. 

Fckin post of the week.

7 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I have a feeling you have no life or are just too damn lazy to read the other 100 threads about this same thing. 

No I just can't wait for it to happen. We can finally have an offensive line again and compete in the playoffs since a fckin decade. Or we could keep captain big mouth and stay 6-10 next season.

12 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Ah, but I never said I think "Adams is a major game breaker special" in this thread. 

What I said was "why do the guys who keep saying all the crap about him in these various Adams threads, think that other teams will be so quick to give up more then a 1 and a 3 for him?"

Because he talks so much on Twitter he has GMs around the league believing he's the second coming of Ed Reed. He's not. Dude couldn't cover me on a post pattern. He's just a small linebacker. Might as well have kept Lee around, oh but everyone disliked Lee.

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Got news for you, it's  not happening. 

There is no reason to trade the guy with 2 years left on his deal. 

JD listened once he'll listen again come draft day. He's a former G, he knows how bad our oline is...he knows we have a good fs in Maye. You're Jamal love is quite a turnoff btw lol

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Jets were 1-2 in the games that Jamal missed due to injury. 

We were 6-2 in that span. So 5-0 with Jamal, 1-2 without.  He sucks.  

SAR I

Our best player will be here after Jamal is traded. Sam will be here quite a while.

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Do you really think Adams had a minimal impact on the Jets last season?

Marcus Maye did just as much when you consider his coverage ability is better than Adams' and he's a very u underrated tackler as well. Jamal just told everyone how great he was on social media each week.

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Oh, btw, Maye sucked last season. 

Oh? Where's the evidence in this? Bs argument.

1 minute ago, EM31 said:

He Fo's his Mo ????

Probably fo's Hoes if I know Jamal like I think I do...

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And the Jets will still win 5-8 games a year with the roster’s current trajectory of our premium positions current trajectory.

Man, your hot right now...lol totally my point. Id rather win the trenches, and score points and make the playoffs than win twitter wars and end up 6-10.

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

My eyes

Apparently only your ears are working, you just hear Jamal's mouth and chest pounding.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

1-7 followed by 6-2 with the injury situation getting worse, not better, is impressive.  Like you say, we have to love the finish and the effort. And that’s coaching. Good coaching. 

Not contending for a playoff spot; but contending in individual games. Competing at a high level when a team usually checks out.  I feel great about what I saw. Jamal was a big part of it. 

SAR I

Such great coaching that Gase allowed us to lose to the only 2 winless teams in the league with our starting QB. 2 vital, simple victories that should have made us a 9-7 team, and a possible wildcard.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Ok, so the only way for you to defend your point is to hurl personal insults. 

I put up a link to an article that directly refuted what you said and you gave me a butt fumble.  Don't  let facts get in the way of your argument. 

Haha. Maye > Adams. All day Maye baby, my fave DB on the Jets. Can't wait for those Offensive lineman we get in the Jamal trade. Playoffs are on the horizon...Let the Ravens have Capt. Twitter Wars.

4 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

I have a feeling I might have to pinch a loaf at some point today.

It'll never stink as much as Adam's new contract will...

• Haha 1

On 1/26/2020 at 9:10 PM, SAR I said:

Oh, so you're telling me that when we were sitting there at 1-6 you thought we were going to go on a 8-1 run? 

Show me that post. 

Because that's what beating the Bengals and Dolphins means.

SAR I

No I just expected to beat the 2 worst teams in the league.

20 hours ago, SAR I said:

Ah, so you expected to beat the Bengals and Dolphins

-and-

You expected to go no better than 6-2 after 1-7

-so-

You are of the belief that beating the Bengals and Dolphins would have been a better indicator of Gase doing a good job then beating the Raiders and Steelers.

That's some f-ed up logic right there.

SAR I

You thinking Gase is a good HC is some f-ed up logic too.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company