TNJet

I Have a Feeling..

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Wait, he's overrated.

He doesn't play a position of importance

We'll get a 1 and 2 for him?

I wish.  But even the worst GMs/Owners know better than that.  

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Leader, schmeader.

Guy went crazy when he thought he was getting traded. Went on online and blasted his GM without talking to him first. Very leader-like. Truly something the rest of the 53man roster can look up to. What a way to set the example.

He turned on the entire organization publicly because he heard JD took a call!

Yet nobody here will acknowledge this.  Adams was waaaay too quick to throw Douglas and everyone under the bus the moment Manish or whoever tweeted it.

Leader?  Hardly.  He's an infant with respect to his own self-image.  The world revolves around Jamal.  People don't understand that a narcissist like Adams can NEVER be a good leader.  But that's ok if he produces on the field.  I don't want Adams here because he is a so-called "leader" (which IMO, he is not).  I want him here because he produces on the field.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Since Jet fans like to let PFF do the talking for Adams, I guess it’s only fair they acknowledge Maye was a top 5 Jet in PFF ratings for the 2019 Season.

just curious who the highest offensive grade went to.  

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

I have a feeling I might have to pinch a loaf at some point today.

or roll some logs.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, SAR I said:

He was upset for a week.  Then spoke to management and learned the truth-  that the Jets were not shopping him.

Jamal then proceeded to not lose a single game he played in from that point forward, going 5-0.  That's what a leader does.  Channels his frustration into motivation.

SAR I

This is a steaming pile of manure.  He wanted to be a cowboy.  There were communications as such if you need proof.  You are falling for the bullsHt.  Look, I'm fine with Adams staying. He is good on the field.  And that's what matters.  If he leaves, then I want a bounty of picks.  None of this out-of-here after 5th year option crap where at best we get a comp pick if at all.  That would hamstring Douglas from getting more UFA than losing them.  Not a great place to be.  So either extend him at a reasonable deal or be smart about avoiding getting nothing for him in 2 years.

• Upvote 4

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company