TNJet

I Have a Feeling..

On 1/25/2020 at 10:50 AM, TNJet said:

The Jamal Adams trade will come right around draft time, picking up 2 high value picks or maybe more. It'll be a shot in the dark, but the right move for the better of this football team and I for one, can't wait.  Bring on that extra first and second round pick. Oline/wr success here we come! Go Jets! Bye bye twitter mouth!

I think Douglas trades him within ten seconds of getting a text from Adams’s agent hinting that he’s about to hold out. If/ when it gets to the point where Adams makes a stink about his contract, it plays directly into Jerry Jones’ hands. If there’s a deal to be made, you’ll see it within two weeks of the Super Bowl. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Since Jet fans like to let PFF do the talking for Adams, I guess it’s only fair they acknowledge Maye was a top 5 Jet in PFF ratings for the 2019 Season.

Jets fans: PFF is the gospel as far as evaluating NFL talent and it says Jamal Adams is among the best players on the planet. 

Also Jets fans: According to PFF, Jamal Adams was .0003 points better than our backup nose tackle. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Most under-reported aspect of the trade deadline: While Douglas was taking the call from Jerry Jones, Adams texted Ryan Clark about how much he’d like to play for Dallas.

Jamal’s whining after the fact was all a charade. Just another fake, manufactured PR move by one of the league’s biggest self-promoters. And most of the lemmings here fell for it.

Ryan Clark admitted to discussing the Dallas trade with Jamal before the deadline and Jamal admitted to talking to Michael Irvin about how great it’d be to be a Cowboy. You know who didn’t tweet sh*t about how much he wanted to stay a Jet *before* the deadline when he knew these talks were going on? Jamal Adams. 

Jamal wasn’t mad the Jets tried to trade him. He was butthurt the Cowboys wouldn’t cough up a fourth round to seal the deal. Jerry spun it by saying the Jets asked for the moon (a one and Tyron Smith/Zack Martin), then it comes out two days later the Jets asking price was eventually a one and a four, with the Cowboys offering a one and their backup cornerback. I’m not sure how anyone read Adams’ comments that week and came away thinking anything other than that he thought he was going to be a Cowboy and the Jets screwed him over by holding out for a decent deal. Kudos to him for playing more aggressively after the deadline, but that was likely a product of Joe Douglas telling him something to the effect of, “if you want out of here, go out and make yourself tradeable.” It’s probably why he sat out the Ravens game, because he knew he’d get embarrassed against an elite team and he didn’t want to have that on tape when the offseason rolled around. In a similar vein, it’s also suspicious that his people ran to the papers after the Dolphins win with that weird angle about Jamal inspiring his teammates from the sidelines. Looked like a PR effort wherein the Adams camp was hoping the Jets would get blown out in the two games he didn’t play and they needed to recalibrate on the fly after the defense came up huge without him. 

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company