TNJet

I Have a Feeling..

7 hours ago, TNJet said:

The Jamal Adams trade will come right around draft time, picking up 2 high value picks or maybe more. It'll be a shot in the dark, but the right move for the better of this football team and I for one, can't wait.  Bring on that extra first and second round pick. Oline/wr success here we come! Go Jets! Bye bye twitter mouth!

Wait, he's overrated.

He doesn't play a position of importance

We'll get a 1 and 2 for him?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TNJet said:

The feelings are wrong with this one. Hope you don't want to pay a franchise QB, LT, or RB anything more than peanuts because thats the amount of money we'll have left if we keep giving Jamal the money he thinks he's worth.

You make it sound like all JD has to do is snap his fingers and then he'll get offers of a 1 and a2.

Then snap them again and he'll have two all pro players in place of one.

It sounds like a good plan, an easy one to turn a all pro player into multiples.  Its just not that simple and rarely works that way in the end.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Yes big mouth hollywood sells...ask Baker and OBJ

That you believe Adams, a team player, is the same as OBJ and Baker is part of the problem. 

Because nothing about Adams is negative, team wise the way those two are.  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Eaton Beaver said:

Adams, a team player? He is all about Adams, how did his teammates feel about it when he said the team needs more "dawgs"? He was right, but a team player doesn't say that to the public and in front of his teammates. If he is such a team player, lets see if he would stay with the Jets at a reasonable, but fair price. That happens and I will agree with you.

How did his teammates feel about him, how about a simple answer, he was voted team MVP by his teammates for the 2nd straight year.  

He said they needed dawgs, don't think there was a player on the 4 win roster who didnt agree with him and found it as insulting as some fans believe.  

He has already said he doesn't want to leave.  Why do you think he should give the team a discount and eat dollars that he would get on the open market?  Never understood that thinking, would you want the Jets to pay him more than the fair market price, just because?  Theres no need to give the Jets a team discount other than to prove who knows what to I don't know who

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company