Sign in to follow this  
Tony The Wiz

Senior Bowl on now

Great first drive by Herbert. The offensive line looks good especially the guards and center. Herbert looks the part of a top 5 QB.  

3 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

this is good for Jets - also some decent WR's

Herbert is a guarantee to the Dolphins or Chargers.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Long play, refs blow the call,  but Darius Anderson is slow.

I detest them interviewing every tom dick and harry all through the game while the game is going on.  STFU and broadcast the game

Agree. Interview him at the end of the game.

• Upvote 1

Terence steel is totally awful, like just brutally bad ot, he has been beat on every single play.

4 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Two Tackles are getting abused for the South !!

Terrence Steele, the kid from mTexas Tech.  We should not draft him.  Not looking good at all this afternoon.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Shea Patterson looking like shea patterson, horrible int

There were so many better senior QBS that I would of love to seen in this game. Like Nate Stanley or Bryce Perkins.  

• Upvote 2

Is Bradley Anae this good, or is it just the OTs he is lining up across from.  He is in the backfield on just about every play.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Shea is it not so - anyone left who thinks Harbaugh could help the Jets? terrible job picking/coaching QB's for that team up north - Luck was luck

Yeah, harbaugh has really disappointed in Michigan. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Is Bradley Anae this good, or is it just the OTs he is lining up across from.  He is in the backfield on just about every play.

He is real good but these OT on that drive are not good. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lith said:

I really like him.  Have for some time.  He is so good with his hands.  He's not a "freak" athlete, but he's a good athlete.  Definitely athletic enough.  If he's sitting there at the top of RD 3 after we've locked up an OL and WR, I am all on board with him.  

• Upvote 3

All sorts of RB's I have never heard of before making plays in this game.

5 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

There were so many better senior QBS that I would of love to seen in this game. Like Nate Stanley or Bryce Perkins.  

Agreed on Stanley. Patterson is the bigger name but Stanley is the better NFL QB prospect.

Harrison Bryant making some money. He is one of my top TE this year beside the Notre Dame, Perdue and Stanford Tight ends.

• Upvote 1

I am trying to have one eye on the offensive line play and the other eye on the play itself. I am keeping a keen eye on the South left tackle from Oregon Throckmorton.

And as soon I said that he gave up a QB pressure.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

All sorts of RB's I have never heard of before making plays in this game.

Those are the kinds of things I actually expect.  When you pull a team together quickly for one "All Star" type game you get missed assignments on both offense and defense, but RBs can usually find a hole and go.  They just need to get the handoff and head in the primary direction the play is designed to go but can almost immediately deviate to what the blocking is giving them.  Contrast that with timing routes by WRs, QBs and WRs who haven't had much time to get familiar with each other, etc.

Just my take.

• Upvote 3

This Kid Tyler Bass has Impressed me all week.  This Kicker just earned some money. All the talk is about the Georgia Kicker but for me this kid is the real deal. 

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

We better hope we can get one of the top rate ots.   🤪

Josh Jones has looked pretty good, but aside from him, most of these guys are struggling.

• Upvote 2

Anthony Gordon looking real good today. He can do that. He is just a little inconsistent and doesn't have a big body or a big gun for an arm. But when he is in rhythm he could go on a roll. 

I'm pretty impressed by the execution of plays in these all start games, not a lot of penalties.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'm pretty impressed by the execution of plays in these all start games, not a lot of penalties.

I love these All Star Games. It shows me who you are as a player. The cream always comes up to the top. And this is the showcase of that. Sometimes you are on a team where you are on an offensive line full of really good players and because of this your faults are covered up. But in this game you are on your own. 

Throckmorten, Terrence Steele, Tyree Phillips and  Alex Taylor have all been horrible as an OT.  Throckmorten had better days at Oregon but he needs to be a guard.   This is the difference of the game. 

• Upvote 1

AGG needs to learn to drag that second foot.  That was not a Sunday TD.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if Hurts could be a Jack of all trades type like the guy from New Orleans?

• Like 1