BREAKING NEWS: KOBE BRYANT DIES IN HELICOPTER CRASH

SAR I

19 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

:( All I  can tell you Kobe worked harder than anyone as told to me by my cousin a trainer for some players on the Lakers.

Please let's Pray for him.

“Ardently do today what must be done. Who knows? Tomorrow, death comes.” Buddha

JL_K1_MCMS_2018.pdf 1.97 MB · 0 downloads

That's what made him one of the greatest of all time.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sources: Kobe Bryant was on his way to a travel basketball game with his daughter Gianna when the helicopter crashed. Those aboard the helicopter also included another player and parent.

May God bless these 2 families.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

36 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Helicopters and small planes are dangerous, its not an irrational fear.

I’ve never been comfortable flying.  I was in the city working with my father during 9/11 and I didn’t get in a plane for many years after that.  I still will never get in a helicopter or small plane.  Today was just a gut punch.  I was already shocked hearing about Kobe but hearing about his daughter just makes this horrendous being a parent myself.  Again my prayers go out to his family 

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

Its hard to tell... but appears it was HIS helicopter???  was he also the pilot?

He was a smart guy, spoke 3 languages etc.  Wouldn’t surprise me if he learned to fly the helicopter.

Anyone know?

5 deaths Kobe his daughter Gianna, another father and daughter who played on the same basketball team as his daughter and the pilot. 

• Upvote 1

I'm still in shock over this. I recently watched his interview with Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson and thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to the end. A week later he's gone...My heart goes out to everyone and their families impacted by today's tragic events. Vanessa lost her husband and a daughter today. RIP Kobe, Gianna and all the other victims. 

Outside of his accolades in the NBA, this will always be one of my favorite videos that exists on the internet.

Seeing Kobe at home, watching football, just like any one of us, reacting to his favorite team finally sealing the deal. The video speaks volumes to his character and personality. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1