Browns to make Eagles VIP Of Football Operations the youngest GM in NFL history.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Wow. 32 and the GM of an NFL team. That's mind boggling when I think about the sh*t I was doing at 32. 

Indeed.  32.  That is incredible when you think about it.  What an opportunity.

Can't wait to read about it all.  Amidst all the negatives about Dorsey which led to his firing, Dorsey indeed brought a boatload of talent to that team and in an extremely short time span.  The new kid has some big shoes to fill.  

Hey.....  he's a baby... Let's have Douglas pry one of those talents for him for a bag of shells.  Worth a try.

• Upvote 1

I am SO happy the Jets hired JD. What the Browns are doing is a huge gamble and it smacks of them being the most desperate franchise to find anyone to go work there. Who knows if it works or not? But I'm still very happy the Jets got a top candidate for GM.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

42 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I am SO happy the Jets hired JD. What the Browns are doing is a huge gamble and it smacks of them being the most desperate franchise to find anyone to go work there. Who knows if it works or not? But I'm still very happy the Jets got a top candidate for GM.

Next year the browns are going to be even worse unless the new 32 year old GM has the cojones to get a new qb so Mayfield’s entitled scrub ass can sit on the bench where it belongs

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Theres something to be said for the fact the this guy got a 5 year deal and JD got 6. 

I think that the keys to the Jets are truly in JDs hands and not at all in Adam Gases. 

Agreed.

Joe will build this team for the longterm.  He's not trying to spackle holes and put duct tape on things for Adam Gase's 2020 season.  He's going to put the foundation in place so that the roster can have longterm success.  Joe isn't trying to keep his job for 2021 or 2022, he's going to line things up to get an extension before 2025.....whether Adam Gase is coaching this team or not.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JTJet said:

Theres something to be said for the fact the this guy got a 5 year deal and JD got 6. 

I think that the keys to the Jets are truly in JDs hands and not at all in Adam Gases. 

JD probably got 6 years given that his 1st season was a throw away. Macc literally made every major offseason decision, including drafting, hiring coaches & free agents before getting fired. Speaking of that, that's still top 5 dumbest things I've ever seen ANY franchise do.

JD came into a crap situation and his hands were basically tied in 2019. 

I hope he has the control because I dont like Gase

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

I think I would have kept Dorsey and fired Kitchens.  Close call (Doresy has made some major mistakes) but this team needs some stability.

• Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I think I would have kept Dorsey and fired Kitchens.  Close call (Doresy has made some major mistakes) but this team needs some stability.

Faker is the cancer.  If they had a semi decent qb they win 8-9 games last year and almost make the playoffs - plus they  don’t have a toxic locker room 

• Upvote 1