Favorite NFL Celebration

Someone just posted the Billy "White Shoes" Johnson funky chicken dance, which is my favorite NFL celebration of all time.  There are plenty of other great ones though that I'll leave for others to post.  Someone better jump on the Gastineau sack dance!  lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Tossing the ball back to the ref and trotting to the bench

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Lol how boring are you. We are watching this for entertainment, let them dance and celebrate all they want. I always enjoyed Deion’s over the top dancing antics 

Daniel Tosh:

“Stop celebrating and just do your job.” Their job’s to catch a ball. I don’t care if you get in the endzone and have a 10-minute tea party. It’s a game.

20 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Lol how boring are you. We are watching this for entertainment, let them dance and celebrate all they want. I always enjoyed Deion’s over the top dancing antics 

They can do whatever they want, I don't care, and you can like whichever celebration you want.  I gave my opinion about the one I liked. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Tossing the ball back to the ref and trotting to the bench

This.  "Act like you have been there before" -- not sure if it was Watler Payton or Vince Lombardi who said that, but I have always been old school -- or maybe just old. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

This.  "Act like you have been there before" -- not sure if it was Watler Payton or Vince Lombardi who said that, but I have always been old school -- or maybe just old. 
I 100% agree with this in high school, college etc. and have coached this in youth sports. But pro sports is entertainment, can't and shouldn't try to be anything more.
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, isired said:
16 minutes ago, Lith said:

I 100% agree with this in high school, college etc. and have coached this in youth sports. But pro sports is entertainment, can't and shouldn't try to be anything more.

Fine.  For me though, I don't find end zone celebrations to be entertaining.  Just stating what I prefer.  The entertainment value to me is the game itself, not the endzone celebration.  Just my opinion-- i expect some will disagree.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Fine.  For me though, I don't find end zone celebrations to be entertaining.  Just stating what I prefer.  The entertainment value to me is the game itself, not the endzone celebration.  Just my opinion-- i expect some will disagree.
I find the big group planned events to be cringe-worthy, but I think 90% of the tv audience would disagree.

One of my favorite 'celebrations' was when LT had a 97 yard pick-6 on Thanksgiving for his first career TD and slid into the endzone - he said he just didn't know what to do, never thought about scoring a TD and what he would do.

https://youtu.be/BN8A68mwcw8

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

Think it might have been Paterno that said it.