Allen Iverson is now chubby and needs our help to find his $500K is stolen jewelry

I’m pretty confident that I would never intentionally own 500K worth of jewelry, no matter how much money I had. 

Btw, it’s sad that we let one miserable ***hole get the Kobe thread locked. I’m still in a daze from what happened. I have barely even thought about the SB

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I’m pretty confident that I would never intentionally own 500K worth of jewelry, no matter how much money I had. 

Btw, it’s sad that we let one miserable ***hole get the Kobe thread locked. I’m still in a daze from what happened. I have barely even thought about the SB

We do need an open Kobe Bryant thread around here.  Any chance the previous one could be unlocked now that it's off the main board and maybe just have that post deleted, @The Crusher?

Kobe is a pretty worthy subject in this Forum.

Regarding Iverson, not only would I never own $500K in jewelry but would I really carry it around in a backpack?  I was rich enough to spend half a mil on jewelry I'd think most of it would be in a safe at home and I'd be wearing just a few things at a time when I went out.  But to each his own.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We do need an open Kobe Bryant thread around here.  Any chance the previous one could be unlocked now that it's off the main board and maybe just have that post deleted, @The Crusher?

Kobe is a pretty worthy subject in this Forum.

Regarding Iverson, not only would I never own $500K in jewelry but would I really carry it around in a backpack?  I was rich enough to spend half a mil on jewelry I'd think most of it would be in a safe at home and I'd be wearing just a few things at a time when I went out.  But to each his own.

OK but I’m holding you responsible.