Sign in to follow this  
Sarge4Tide

Which fans will be more upset with a loss on Sunday?

More Upset?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which fan base would take a loss in this year's Super Bowl the hardest?

• Chiefs fans will be MUCH MORE Upset
    • Chiefs fans will be more Upset
    • I don't think either fan base will be necessarily more disappointed than is understandable
    • 49ers fans will be more Upset
    • 49ers fans will be MUCH MORE Upset

Losing the Super Bowl is, I would imagine, a disappointing thing and it's natural to be disappointed.  But which fan base would take a loss in this year's game the hardest?

Chiefs fans will be more upset.  They've been a solid team for the last 5 years and I think the expectations are higher than the 49ers who have been putrid for the last 5 years and have just experienced a lightning quick turnaround.  I think they'll be able to live with the loss more than the Chiefs fans. 

• Upvote 2

Tailgating with BBQ ribs and beer >>>>>>> Tailgating with wine and cheese.  Therefore, KC fans will care much more than SF fans. 

• Upvote 2

Chiefs for sure.  The 49ers went from bottom of the standings to the big stage.  

• Upvote 1

Chiefs fans have waited 50 years to see this moment, many of them have been waiting their whole lives. Many niners fans have seen 5 super bowl victories and an appearance in the 2010s. 

Given the history of both franchises the Chiefs need this way more because you never if they’ll ever get back. 

• Upvote 1

Patriots fans still, hopefully

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Chiefs fans have waited 50 years to see this moment, many of them have been waiting their whole lives. Many niners fans have seen 5 super bowl victories and an appearance in the 2010s. 

Given the history of both franchises the Chiefs need this way more because you never if they’ll ever get back. 

True.  Plus I think the Chiefs have been expected to win the past 2 years especially.  

• Upvote 3

49'rs are playing with house money this year.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jets723 said:

True.  Plus I think the Chiefs have been expected to win the past 2 years especially.  

Exactly, their fans are saying enough is enough no more excuses it’s our time. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

49'rs are playing with house money this year.

Absolutely.  Big Props to them but nobody expected them to make the playoffs let alone be in the SB 

• Upvote 2

KC will be experiencing the Andy Reid Disappointment cycle for the next 4 years.

Chiefs fans by far they have no super bowl trophies niners have 4 plus they live in Kansas City

37 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Chiefs fans by far they have no super bowl trophies niners have 4 plus they live in Kansas City

Um.  Dude, the Chiefs won the super bowl after the Jets.  I wish Buck Buchanan and Curley Culp were here to explain it to you.  They demolished the Vikings and kicked their ass.