Hess Toy Trucks - Did you own them? Which was your favorite one?

After 1983, a group of us swore to never buy a tank of Hess gasoline or one of their toys EVER again. As far as I know, every one of us have kept that pledge. However, there was one person (not part of this group) that used to buy one of his toys every year and held a smashing party in the Giants Stadium parking lot, Got to observe the proceedings once and it was quite a show. Anyone else see this?  

Not that I feel strongly about this, Jets fans are rarely bitter … 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, The Crimson King said:

After 1983, a group of us swore to never buy a tank of Hess gasoline or one of their toys EVER again. As far as I know, every one of us have kept that pledge. However, there was one person (not part of this group) that used to buy one of his toys every year and held a smashing party in the Giants Stadium parking lot, Got to observe the proceedings once and it was quite a show. Anyone else see this?  

Crimson could not agree with you more. I have not bought a gallon of Hess gas or knowingly spent a red cent on any Hess product since he moved them out of NY 

• Sympathy 1

On 1/28/2020 at 9:42 PM, The Crimson King said:

I only went to Hess stations when I needed to take a sh*t.  He may have not have given a sh*t about the Jets but you could always count on a clean bathroom.  Joe Walton was no Mr. Clean. 

• Sympathy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...