Would you trade Jamal Adams for Quenton Nelson?

Would you trade Jamal Adams for Quenton Nelson, assuming similar contract $$, timeframe, etc.?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade Jamal Adams for Quenton Nelson, assuming similar contract $$, timeframe, etc.?

• Yes, I would trade S Jamal Adams for OG Quenton Nelson
    • No, I would NOT trade S Jamal Adams for OG Quenton Nelson

1 hour ago, PepPep said:

I think the same thing can be said about the OG position though. Which is why a 'non-premium' position is compared to a 'non-premium' position. 

For example, if you put a JAG OG next to an All Pro C and OT his mistakes and deficiencies will be covered up in a major way. You can't say the same about an OT who often times finds himself on an island blocking against an edge rusher. 

Guard is way more valuable than safety especially in today’s nfl where rules favor offense

13 hours ago, Dcat said:

I can't believe how many yes votes there are.  Not me.  Not trading him for one star guard.  Not doing a one-for-one.  No f-ing way.  If the jets trade Adams it will not be for one player, one pick....  it will be for a boatload or he will be extended.  My choice would be to go for the boatload.  But not just one great OG the same age.  

Agree completely. 

On 1/30/2020 at 1:37 PM, Philc1 said:

The best G in all of the nfl for a box safety?

Where do I sign up?

You would think after seeing the stats Adams put up this season people calling him a "box safety" would be embarrassed to keep typing that, but I guess not.

As much as I like adams, Nelson is simply a better player so yes, Id do that deal.