Tom Brady Tweet

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Hmmmm cryptic

If you read into the picture... its obviously him leaving Gillette with trees and a picket fence in the reflection... does that mean Nashville or retirement in the country? Word is also they bought a house in Greenwich... who knows.

21 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

If you read into the picture... its obviously him leaving Gillette with trees and a picket fence in the reflection... does that mean Nashville or retirement in the country? Word is also they bought a house in Greenwich... who knows.

I noticed absolutely none of that in the reflection.  You are good.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

You know I had so many arguments with Pats fans about the is it Brady or Belichick thing. 

Its like the chicken & the egg. But even though I believe Belichick is one of the greatest coaches of all time, Brady was literally like Belichicks brain. Brady could convert what Belichick wanted to happen in real time. 

How many comebacks for Brady? Even in the Super Bowls he lost he gave them leads the defense couldn't hold (Belichicks defenses). 

BB & McDaniel could call a great play but it's the QB has to make the play. I lived in New England during Bradys entire career, and it was just uncanny how zoned in he was in crunch time. Like a f*cking robot always finding the best matchup, always getting through his progressions, always knowing when to check down or go for the dagger with a perfectly placed spiral to win the game. Belichick will always be a great coach, but Brady put him over the top carrying him to 9 Super Bowls like a professional chess player always thinking two steps ahead. Ultimate leader & coach on the field with an insatiable will to win. 

• Upvote 1

Don’t want Brady to leave just yet as I believe FatherTime has caught up to him and with the Patriots apparently on the decline. Want to see The Jets do too Brady & the Pats what they did to us the past decade or so. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I think he is torn on what to do.  I really do.  He's just expressing his dilemma to his fans and the rest of planet Earth.  It's a moment of deep contemplation and Tommy is reaching out for help.

Or... he's just an attention whore who wants the NFL to focus on him in the moments before the Super Bowl, even though he wasn't very good in trying to get his team there.  

No matter where he goes, he will disappoint: he is simply on the decline, and the more he plays, the more it will show. This will be more readily apparent if he plays elsewhere, as he'll have to adjust to new coaches, teammates, schemes, etc. - at the same time his skills are in decline.

I'd just as soon he stay in NE and we get to pound them and him twice next year as they sink into mediocrity or worse. I can't wait for all the fans up here in VT to jump into frozen ponds, gravel quarries, maple syrup cookers, or whatever else they can imagine as their sacred Cheatriots slip from the top echelon of the AFC's best teams. 

Note, too: there's been little on the Cheat's recent video snafu. Wait for the penalty after the Super Bowl. And it needs to be a stiff one (I'm looking at you, Goodell, and thinking of the Astros punishment. And that wasn't a repeat offense like this one is by the same owner and staff.)

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

No matter where he goes, he will disappoint: he is simply on the decline, and the more he plays, the more it will show. This will be more readily apparent if he plays elsewhere, as he'll have to adjust to new coaches, teammates, schemes, etc. - at the same time his skills are in decline.

I'd just as soon he stay in NE and we get to pound them and him twice next year as they sink into mediocrity or worse. I can't wait for all the fans up here in VT to jump into frozen ponds, gravel quarries, maple syrup cookers, or whatever else they can imagine as their sacred Cheatriots slip from the top echelon of the AFC's best teams. 

Note, too: there's been little on the Cheat's recent video snafu. Wait for the penalty after the Super Bowl. And it needs to be a stiff one (I'm looking at you, Goodell, and thinking of the Astros punishment. And that wasn't a repeat offense like this one is by the same owner and staff.)

If he went to another team 10 yrs ago same thing would have happened imo. His success was never almost 100% him, ie like for Peyton Manning who was the system. He was a really solid NFL qb who knew his role and was in the perfect place at the right time 

• Upvote 1