Lets settle this: Should we start a NEW thread or post new info in a CURRENT thread?

HighPitch

Lets settle this: Should we start a NEW thread or post new info in a CURRENT thread?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. NEW thread for news updates or stay in the current?

• NEW thread! I want to see the latest big news without going through dozens of pages
    • STAY in the current thread! We need an organized page

When major news happens, I am for it getting its own thread.

Image if there is a thread on Jamal Adams getting a new contract. Suddenly he does. A poster starts a new thread that he is extended. He catches flack from the guys in the old thread. The new poster argues that the information gets buried and that it is unreasonable to expect someone to read dozens of pages to get some news. I agree with the new poster/new thread idea.

Yea, Im bored at work

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Apache 51 said:

I don't like to read. Lotta diarrhea mouth here, however, if I did some posters do have some good things to contribute.

Scrolling through 16 pages of some megathread looking for relevant information whilst reading some spat isn't anybody's idea of reading. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HighPitch said:

When major news happens, I am for it getting its own thread.

Image if there is a thread on Jamal Adams getting a new contract. Suddenly he does. A poster starts a new thread that he is extended. He catches flack from the guys in the old thread. The new poster argues that the information gets buried and that it is unreasonable to expect someone to read dozens of pages to get some news. I agree with the new poster/new thread idea.

Yea, Im bored at work

And you are?