Trade Q. Williams and do not extend Jamal Adams until 2021

82nd Airborne

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When this all shakes out, Jamal is never going to play out this season for just $7M without causing trouble. Not happening.

Good. Let him sit out and get rid of this narcissistic show off. We have bigger fish to fry than this sardine.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Don't forget to trade Darnold also then wait two years and trade away whatever good players we drafted this year so you can continue whining about why we have no good players. 

Yeah mock me because it’s not like the jets didn’t trade Keyshawn Johnson for John Abraham 

Douglas may have missed his big chance to trade Quinnen as the whole league knows he is not good by now.

If Douglas had the balls to deal Quinnen AND Jamal Adams the Jets would be much closer to doing something than other wise.

It takes a special kind of guts and balls to do such a thing so I do not expect it at all.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Why does anyone think that another team wants to give up premium picks for our garbage? If QW was so great why the hell would anyone want to trade him, he is a kid going into his 2nd year under a rookie contract.

I do recall reading that the Jets turned down a big offer for him at the trade deadline.  I still think the guy is going to be good.  I think some folks are jumping the gun a bit.

1 hour ago, Bruce Harper said:

I do recall reading that the Jets turned down a big offer for him at the trade deadline.  I still think the guy is going to be good.  I think some folks are jumping the gun a bit.

No offense, but same thing was said about Darren Lee and Leonard Williams.  We have just had a bad string of luck because we found the most inept coaches and GM's and empowered them to draft while on drugs.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.YrCWYUYNPfa_-fy53mw8VgHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

No offense, but same thing was said about Darren Lee and Leonard Williams.  We have just had a bad string of luck because we found the most inept coaches and GM's and empowered them to draft while on drugs.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.YrCWYUYNPfa_-fy53mw8VgHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1

I never heard anything about a big offer for either of those guys and I follow the Jets very closely, particularly around the trade deadline and draft time.  If you want to follow the "they've drafted a lot of bad guys in the first round so this guy must be bad too" way of thinking that is your prerogative.  I'm going to give him another year.