***OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL LIV GAME THREAD***

Just now, Beerfish said:

That always happens to these teams, they are great at running as long as they are winning, things get close and they realize they have to score to beat a team like KC and ti goes out the window.

It happened to all the big running teams in the playoffs.

But that’s different than saying a great running game can’t win.  Honestly KC should thank Shanahan for abandoning the run otherwise they lose 

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Safe to say Adams over Mahomes is right up with passing on Marino and Sapp at this point. Oh Jets, you never let me down. 

The thing that makes it FAR worse is they did not feel they needed a QB because they took Hackenburg the year before.

McCagnan, worse Gm in the league over the last 25 years probably.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

The thing that makes it FAR worse is they did not feel they needed a QB because they took Hackenburg the year before.

They all blend together at this point. What a black hole being a fan of this team is. And yet, here we are. Stockholmed the **** out.

• Post of the Week 3

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Safe to say Adams over Mahomes is right up with passing on Marino and Sapp at this point. Oh Jets, you never let me down. 

Ummmm... Did you not see Fuller at safety winning the game for the Chiefs with the pass break-up on 3rd down and then the INT to seal it?  I'd pay Adams 16M per based on that alone.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

But that’s different than saying a great running game can’t win.  Honestly KC should thank Shanahan for abandoning the run otherwise they lose 

Baltimore lost, tennesse lost, Sf lost.  All the great running teams lost because at the end of the day you meet a high powered offense and you have to score points.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Baltimore lost, tennesse lost, Sf lost.  All the great running teams lost because at the end of the day you meet a high powered offense and you have to score points.

To be honest the KC defense saves their ass along with dumb decisions by Shanahan 

Just now, Larz said:

The Jets passed on the 17 class for the 18 class

Adams  had nothing to do with it

Again the fact that Jets fans hate their own players just means they get what they deserve. Chiefs fans dont hate on their own players and look at them now. Positive attitude and happiness in life is the way to true success

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Excuse me pal but did Kyle Brady go to the pro bowl I don’t think so

Was it for Kyle Brady? Or Doug Jolley? Or was it that one draft where we drafted the white safety in the second round. The other guy was a defensive tackle from ******* Kentucky at #4 overall how does that happen. I’m speaking gibberish now. 

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If only they didn't pass on Marino, or we still had a first round pick to take Favre, or Manning came out his junior year, or we didn't screw over Mumbles and he took off up north to our hated rivals, that sh*t makes it all sweeter when it comes together under Sammy. 

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Was it for Kyle Brady? Or Doug Jolley? Or was it that one draft where we drafted the white safety in the second round. The other guy was a defensive tackle from ******* Kentucky at #4 overall how does that happen. I’m speaking gibberish now. 

I forgot about the white safety 

Just now, PS17 said:

The Jets will never make the super bowl.

And I accept that. That's why my expectations and expectations of others should be low. Expectations are earned not given. The Jets are not a functional enough organization to win a SUper Bowl. So logically how can one be disappointed about them not being successful when they are not set up for success.