***OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL LIV GAME THREAD***

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

So you are saying Kelce,Hill,Watkins, and the KC oline have no effect?

Well we have no QB near as good as Mahommes (I'm saying this as a big Darnold fan)

We also have no oline, TE or any WRs that are remotely close to that group.

We do have a SS and a #3 overall DT and a couple of the highest paid injured ilbs though.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Pretty much. Officiating was wildly one sided

One sided for SF...there were false starts, holding, face masks...on SF that went uncalled... the worst was the play clock hit zero 3 seconds before the ball was snapped...no flag.

SFO was close...against most teams, a 10 pt lead with 6 mins left in the game is close to a lock to win... but then, KC scored 3TDs  in under 5 mins and SFO had no answer...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Awesumtenor said:

One sided for SF...there were false starts, holding, face masks...on SF that went uncalled... the worst was the play clock hit zero 3 seconds before the ball was snapped...no flag.

SFO was close...against most teams, a 10 pt lead with 6 mins left in the game is close to a lock to win... but then, KC scored 3TDs  in under 5 mins and SFO had no answer...

Yeah I thought refs were good

let they play

but if you had to say it favored everyone it was the niners

both PI were the right call, pretty easy calls too

4 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

If only they didn't pass on Marino, or we still had a first round pick to take Favre, or Manning came out his junior year, or we didn't screw over Mumbles and he took off up north to our hated rivals, that sh*t makes it all sweeter when it comes together under Sammy. 

The thing is, the idiot Gm went and got the QB and did NOTHING before or after to get anything of note to help him out.  (I suppose he thought bell would help).

We sit here with a pretty good QB prospect and nothing at all of note around him.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well we have no QB near as good as Mahommes (I'm saying this as a big Darnold fan)

We also have no oline, TE or any WRs that are remotely close to that group.

We do have a SS and a #3 overall DT and a couple of the highest paid injured ilbs though.

I don’t think you can make that claim yet until we see Sam with even a little bit of talent and coaching around him.

Sam is much better than most people think....

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

I don’t think you can make that claim yet until we see Sam with even a little bit of talent and coaching around him.

Sam is much better than most people think....

Sure he is, I said we had our franchise guy as soon as he was drafted, but he is not like Mahommes.  Mahommes is the best player in the leauge.

• Upvote 1