Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
section314

MLB Network Starting Pitcher Rankings

Recommended Posts

Top 10

1 deGrom

2 Verlander

3 Cole

4 Sherzer

5 Ryu

6 Greinke

7 Flaherty

8 Corbin

9 Clevinger

10 Buehler

Top 4 you could pretty much rank in any order. Isn't there somebody pretty obvious that isn't on this list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, section314 said:

Top 10

1 deGrom

2 Verlander

3 Cole

4 Sherzer

5 Ryu

6 Greinke

7 Flaherty

8 Corbin

9 Clevinger

10 Buehler

Top 4 you could pretty much rank in any order. Isn't there somebody pretty obvious that isn't on this list?

Strasburg right? I would’ve put him over a lot of those pitchers. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Strasburg right? I would’ve put him over a lot of those pitchers. 

Bingo! No worse than 5th.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This time next year Mike Soroka should be on this list

Wishful thinking also hopes to add Syndergaard. He's only 27. Wouldn't that be nice? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

This time next year Mike Soroka should be on this list

Wishful thinking also hopes to add Syndergaard. He's only 27. Wouldn't that be nice? 

 

Agree on both. Soroka is really good. I wish that Noah would pitch as good as he thinks he is.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...