Sowell Trains NYJ Video Blog on Www.Jetstv.com

The Sowell Train

Hey guys, great website you have going here. Many of you might know me from other New York Jets message boards. I got an email from one friend who told me I should check this site out. Anyway, I wanted to let each and every Jet fan know that I have recently started up a new project that I believe no other fan on the internet has done yet: A daily web log (BLOG) on their favorite team using VIDEO. Please check out my Video Blog Link in my signature and any and all criticism would be more than appreciated!

Well I am the video blogger so I'll answer the question. I am simply taking an educated guess. I have seen how compensation has been working the pats few years and took that into account. Noone truly knows how the formula works except for the NFL. Hope everyone enjoys the blogs!

Great calls of the comp picks and a very good, objective analysis of why you think so.

I agree with you that the Jets will end up with two 4th rounders and a 6th or 7th.

Too many Jet fans think they will get a couple of 3rd rounders for McKenzie and Jordan. 3rd round comp draft picks are extremely rare in the NFL.

Great calls of the comp picks and a very good, objective analysis of why you think so.

I agree with you that the Jets will end up with two 4th rounders and a 6th or 7th.

Too many Jet fans think they will get a couple of 3rd rounders for McKenzie and Jordan. 3rd round comp draft picks are extremely rare in the NFL.

Most of us are pretty realistic and agree with the Sowell Train. I seriously doubt we get a 3rd...but if we get 2 -4th rd pics plus the 2 we alreadt have...We are serious shape to trade up to get a guy we covet in rds 2-3

Most of us are pretty realistic and agree with the Sowell Train. I seriously doubt we get a 3rd...but if we get 2 -4th rd pics plus the 2 we alreadt have...We are serious shape to trade up to get a guy we covet in rds 2-3

Smizzy, you can't trade comp picks.

If the Jets want to move up, they would have to do so with their original picks.

I watched them in reverse order; my first thought was "This guy looks just like a Patriots fan." Wasn't suprised when I learned you were in Boston with the earliest video, hehe. Very nice site though, you won't have any trouble finding topics with this team.

Ouch I look like a Pats fan? DAMN! I am from New Jersey so my only ties to Boston are the fact that I am a freshman at BU. Thanks for all the comments and I hope everyone keeps on checking in each and every day.

That light behind you is killing your lighting. You need to turn your camera and have the window and the light in front of you...behind the camera lens.

Use your door as the backdrop.

nice job ST. On the jolley trade, I think the other 6th rder was used on Cedric Houston, which definetly makes it a good trade IMO.

Nugent, Rhodes, Houston > Heath Miller

People like to make fun of kickers. But come playoff time in a few years we will be very happy we have Nugent, and we'll thank Bradway for that.

I agree about the lighting too, and I'm not a fan of those transitions in the Jolley trade video. But I also agree about the trade. If we did end up taking Miller, I have a feeling that nobody would be talking about him right now.

I admit to being duped I thought Jolley was much better than anything he showed this past year

You know,I really don't think Doug Jolley is as bad as he showed this yr. He dropped a lot of easy balls that would have been huge 1st downs and/or Td's.

His blocking leaves a lot to be desired but I really think he catches at least half those balls next yr and that would make him a pretty productive receiving TE. Much better than this yr anyway.

Im gonna see what he does next yr before I say he's a total bust. (I know,I know)

You know,I really don't think Doug Jolley is as bad as he showed this yr. He dropped a lot of easy balls that would have been huge 1st downs and/or Td's.

His blocking leaves a lot to be desired but I really think he catches at least half those balls next yr and that would make him a pretty productive receiving TE. Much better than this yr anyway.

Im gonna see what he does next yr before I say he's a total bust. (I know,I know)

I agree. I'm not gonna write him off just yet.

Him and Pennington were supposed to have a good connection, with dinger special gameplanning mismatches with the tight end. Dinger couldnt do that because he had to make gameplans for the QB after Penny went down. I remember reading that during the season.

Thanks JetFanFL, actually the order is reversed the abraham/rivers video was my first, the first one being my last. The reason there are no Jets digs in the latest video is because I do not have much more clothing up here at college. When I go home next I am going to grab all my jerseys to wear constantly. I have anywhere from 20-30 jerseys I could wear on the videos! :) Thanks for the comments!

ST....

Real good job. I have to laugh though....when you start off Day Four of the Video. I am thinking is someone holding him hostage.

On Day 17 will you hold up the USA Today to prove it is timely?

Just busting man. Keep up the good work!

ST....

Real good job. I have to laugh though....when you start off Day Four of the Video. I am thinking is someone holding him hostage.

On Day 17 will you hold up the USA Today to prove it is timely?

Just busting man. Keep up the good work!

Max, you joke, but you're not far from the truth. This team does have us "hostage"...imagine being in captivity since 1969...and we're still holding on.

HAHA Maxman I understand where you get that from. I am working on a retarded scheduel right now including me doing most of these at like 2-3AM. Im trying to get school work done, having fun doing college stuff (parties) and doing this as well. So if it looks real dark and real late, its cuz it is :)

I am waiting for someone to walk in behind you while you are recording. Like that Jimmy Fallon skit on SNL. :)

Lighting was 100% better today...could actaully see you the whole time. Good job. I would make an effort to slow down a little. You have a lot of good information...Try to slow down your words a little when you talk to the camera.

Other than that....Video #4 was technically the best one yet. No backround noises...great lighting...wel done ST.

Archived