Patriots are willing to give Tom Brady 30 million per year to stay(UPDATE: Raiders will heavily pursue if NE cannot bring him back)

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Well that’s it. They are in full tank mode for Trevor Lawrence. 

Sounds like Kraft is winning his usual game of tug o’ war with Belicheck in order to keep Brady around. Honestly starting to believe Brady wants to hang it up. Next few months are going to be very interesting to monitor.

• Upvote 2

Stupid decision in a football sense. He's not worth near that on the field.

Maybe it's a food business decision as Brady us a highly marketable asset and still will likely have them in the playoffs due to the rest of the whst sucking 

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

Also, I think Brady cares more about them surrounding him with talent than a few more million per year. Him and wife are both already ridiculously wealthy

Belichick would be so salty about giving Brady that much money that he’d cut everyone and force Brady to play with a bunch of LeMoyne lacrosse players on offense 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I want him back in NE so when we destroy them this season they can't use the no more TB excuse. 

NY Jets will win the AFC East in 2020. 

joewilly12

This.  If we are finally going to knock the Pats from the top of the AFCE, then I want to do it wth Brady and Belichick still around.  Not gonna complain if we win the Div next year and Brady is elsewhere, but it will be that much sweeter if we beat them with B&B.

• Sympathy 1

Brady to Raiders makes more sense than Chargers, if they could not win with Rivers (who has better stats), how can they think they would win with Brady? unless Brady brings the cheating secrets

BB could win two more with Rivers while grooming Rosen - might prefer brady to stay put unless it's a bad breakup and the truth finally comes out - that would be great :)

I want him back in NE so when we destroy them this season they can't use the no more TB excuse. 
joewilly12
It would be like beating up an elderly man...we are not dethroning someone who is great anymore we would be beating up on someone well past his prime. What satisfaction do you honestly get from that?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

34 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

joewilly12

We’ve said that every year and it never has happened.  It does feel like Father Time has caught up to him but I’ll expect him to beat us until he doesn’t.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Lith said:

This.  If we are finally going to knock the Pats from the top of the AFCE, then I want to do it wth Brady and Belichick still around.  Not gonna complain if we win the Div next year and Brady is elsewhere, but it will be that much sweeter if we beat them with B&B.

Let's get this out ther NOW. Jets win afceEast in 2020?

Howmuch money are you willing to bet?