Patriots are willing to give Tom Brady 30 million per year to stay(UPDATE: Raiders will heavily pursue if NE cannot bring him back)

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

It would be like beating up an elderly man...we are not dethroning someone who is great anymore we would be beating up on someone well past his prime. What satisfaction do you honestly get from that?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Oh, I'll find satisfaction.  Just to see those a-hole Pats fans reactions.  It was great seeing them lose to Miami in the Pat's home stadium and then one week later in the first round of the playoffs.

I would love to see more disappointment next season.

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

It would be like beating up an elderly man...we are not dethroning someone who is great anymore we would be beating up on someone well past his prime. What satisfaction do you honestly get from that?

Beating Tom Brady and NE if they trot him out on the field he represents them as their QB.

If he's that dumb to stick around he deserves a beating. 

• Upvote 1

Oh, I'll find satisfaction.  Just to see those a-hole Pats fans reactions.  It was great seeing them lose to Miami in the Pat's home stadium and then one week later in the first round of the playoffs.
I would love to see more disappointment next season.

Most of those Patriot fans who annoy you are just going to jump onto the next bandwagon when Brady is done.

5 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

The Patriots are willing to give Tom Brady 'in excess of' $30M per year to get him to stay, per Ian Rapoport ?

Jordan was underpaid throughout his career and I believe received a huge contract at the end of it. Brady deserves it. I mean cmon, won 6 Super Bowls, lost 2 others, countless playoff games, MVP’s. What other player besides Bill Russell was as important to his team’s success. 

This.  If we are finally going to knock the Pats from the top of the AFCE, then I want to do it wth Brady and Belichick still around.  Not gonna complain if we win the Div next year and Brady is elsewhere, but it will be that much sweeter if we beat them with B&B.

We had 20 years to do it. lol

Hey. At least we had 2010 right?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

5 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

What the hell is wrong with you? We will get the same satisfaction that they got by beating our sorry asses the last 50 years!

giphy.gif

• Sympathy 1