Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Signup Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

@Jetsfan80 TMNT was my favorite cartoon as a kid, and I still have a TMNT snapback which my wife only allows me to wear on bachelor parties and boys trips/weekends (i.e., when she’s not around), but what is this and why was I tagged?

This is a Mafia game, and I think you'd be good and have fun with it!  

Basically this is an offseason "whodunit" type of game.  You have 2 teams (one good, one bad), and the good guys have to guess who the bad guys are, while the bad guys are on a team and know who each other is.  

You get to kill and insult each other, which is really the main part of the fun.  Lot's of cool people play.  

43 minutes ago, SR24 said:

I didn't choose the gang life, the life chose me. I'm in

Disclaimer- I have no idea wtf this is but I love it

42 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

@Jetsfan80 TMNT was my favorite cartoon as a kid, and I still have a TMNT snapback which my wife only allows me to wear on bachelor parties and boys trips/weekends (i.e., when she’s not around), but what is this and why was I tagged?

41 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I still really can't figure out if this is something I would be interested in playing.  What I will try to do this time is follow the thread from the beginning.  Maybe I'll be able to read more than 5 posts before suffering retinal detachment.

33 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I have no idea what this is, anyone care to explain?

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

late late show yes GIF by Sky

In

11 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Is this like the card game? 

10 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

What is this? I just got a notification and ended here.

7 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’ll play if someone can give me a quick summary of the rules. I’ve played it in person with friends and family but I don’t know how it works online. 

Visit this thread for the best information on how to play, and/or check out an older game on this forum! 

Also, @The Crusher and @Nolder can give you a run-down too.  Crusher will get you excited to play.  Nolder will give you the dorky summary of the rules and how you play!

• Upvote 1

Also, the other veteran players in the game can help you along.  The easiest way to learn is to play.  The first game is tough but I can pretty much promise you'll want to play again once you've got one under your belt. 

This will be a "simple" game to ease you new guys into it.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Mafia game? Yeah, I have no freakn' idea what you are talking about?

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Visit this thread for the best information on how to play, and/or check out an older game on this forum! 

Also, @The Crusher and @Nolder can give you a run-down too.  Crusher will get you excited to play.  Nolder will give you the dorky summary of the rules and how you play!

2 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I'm not sure what this is lol i did love TMNT as a kid though so thats a plus. 

Also, @The Crusher and @Nolder can give you a run-down too.  Crusher will get you excited to play.  Nolder will give you the dorky summary of the rules and how you play!

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I have no idea what this is, anyone care to explain?

It's an internet game of guess who played between two teams. More details below.

1 hour ago, PepPep said:

Is this like the card game? 

Yes, more or less. There are some differences to online play and some unique lingo but if you know the card game (and/or the same game by a different name "werewolf") you are more prepared than most.

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

What is this? I just got a notification and ended here.

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’ll play if someone can give me a quick summary of the rules. I’ve played it in person with friends and family but I don’t know how it works online. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Mafia game? Yeah, I have no freakn' idea what you are talking about?

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I'm not sure what this is lol i did love TMNT as a kid though so thats a plus. 

• Upvote 1