Mahomes > Brady

Blackout

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Garoppolo hiting a WIDE OPEN Emmanuel Sanders with about 1:30 left in the game would have sealed his fate in SB immortality.  But alas, he choked.

The SF D kept them in the entire game, the Offense/ ST could not take advantage of that SF fans should be sick to their stomachs.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

One didn't cheat and has a 50-TD season and a SB MVP under his belt.

The other drank HGH for breakfast and didn't have a single victory that wasn't influenced by institutional cheating.  

This is correct.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

The SF D kept them in the entire game, the Offense/ ST could not take advantage of that SF fans should be sick to their stomachs.

No doubt.  I take nothing away from Mahomes and the Chiefs.  That was a classic comeback.  But how the frig do you let Hill free for a 44 yard gain at that point?  As great/dangerous as Hill is, that just can't happen.  Plus, where the hell was Bosa and the rest of that D line in the clutch to seal the game?  Nowhere to be found.

• Upvote 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

No doubt.  I take nothing away from Mahomes and the Chiefs.  That was a classic comeback.  But how the frig do you let Hill free for a 44 yard gain at that point?  As great/dangerous as Hill is, that just can't happen.  Plus, where the hell was Bosa and the rest of that D line in the clutch to seal the game?  Nowhere to be found.

When your D is holding 10 points. You have to rack up points against a high powered opposing Offense, the Niners failed to do that.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Apache 51 said:

When your D is holding 10 points. You have to rack up points against a high powered opposing Offense, the Niners failed to do that.

kicking that FG on 4th an 2 on the KC 24 after you've driven the field to start the 3rdq? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

kicking that FG on 4th an 2 on the KC 24 after you've driven the field to start the 3rdq? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

Shanahan turned into Marty Schottenheimer and played tight all game.  Having 1:35 left before the half and letting the clock run out?  Good lord.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

The sad thing about the Brady worship is that it hasn't even started.  Quarterback comparisons always gets WORSE when the nostalgia kicks in.  Because time distorts memory and the actual deeds become greater in scope.  So maybe this will be the only time Mahomes WILL have a chance to be better than Brady.  Because once Tom Sh*thead retires then he becomes a living god.

There’s nothing to be nostalgic over.  That’s just an excuse to not recognize what stats, wins, SBs etc all day.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Brees is pretty MF good

Yeah, he is.  I think hes a great QB.

His numbers are inflated IMO playing indoors.  Hes on a team where his numbers grow because hes the focal point of the offense.

And 6 SBs trump 1.  No matter the explanations again, IMO

I was not impressed with either QB yesterday.
Neither was dropping dimes by any measurement.
JG stunk it up in my opinion and looked like a total choker in crunch time.
Mahommes showed way more composure esp when it counted most but cmon man
2 ints and a fumble?
The few long passes he completed had hang time like punts for christ sakes and I was amazed they werent intercepted.
Arm talent wise I would take Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers over either of these guys.
Sorry tom Brady's backup and a young talented kid playing in the biggest game of their lives as first time Superbowl competitors did not impress you?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

23 hours ago, Blackout said:

Mahomes is the best QB ever

Brady couldn't even stand out amongst his peers Peyton and Brees

You literally cannot count on one hand Brady's SB rings. He has double Brees and Peyton combined. The conversation for GOAT is confined to two players. Montana and Brady. In terms of rings, longevity, sustained greatness it makes me nauseous but Brady wins the debate. The only consolation is that he's a proven cheat but I think with the Patriots it's basically compulsive. They get off on pushing every envelope. They treat it like a sport within a sport. Even if the advantage is 0.000001%, they do it. The real question is how many haven't been discovered. Add a bunch of cheats with tiny advantages together and you can gain a material edge. If I was a visiting team in Gillette, I would test the air in the locker room and the water. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/3/2020 at 1:48 PM, rangerous said:

troll is an epithet?  are you friggin kidding?  i will tell you i can speak french better than just around anyone.  as for your comment about not having facts, just because you can't seem to extricate your argument about the patsie talent is your problem not mine.  please go troll someone else.

i stand by my contention that brady's early SB teams had more talent with the exception of hill and kelce than mahomes current kc team.

Maybe you should post in French because your english is lacking. 

Aside from the missuse of the word around, you might want to try some punctuation. A little capitalization would also help. 

I know I personally don't  post so well, but I also don't  crow about my comand of languages.  

18 hours ago, jgb said:

You literally cannot count on one hand Brady's SB rings. He has double Brees and Peyton combined. The conversation for GOAT is confined to two players. Montana and Brady. In terms of rings, longevity, sustained greatness it makes me nauseous but Brady wins the debate. The only consolation is that he's a proven cheat but I think with the Patriots it's basically compulsive. They get off on pushing every envelope. They treat it like a sport within a sport. Even if the advantage is 0.000001%, they do it. The real question is how many haven't been discovered. Add a bunch of cheats with tiny advantages together and you can gain a material edge. If I was a visiting team in Gillette, I would test the air in the locker room and the water. 

No conversation for the GOAT can leave out Otto Graham and Johny Unitas.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Biggs said:

No conversation for the GOAT can leave out Otto Graham and Johny Unitas.

Otto played in a watered down NFL. Johnny U was legendary but I never saw him in his prime. I’d have to figure Johnny U runs circles around Otto as the better QB.

• WTF? 1