Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

13 hours ago, Drums said:

I thought the Jets Forum was where you went when you couldn't stand the Jets. No wonder I haven't been in the Lounge in a while. 

By the way you (I think) described Verbal in one of the opening pages, he sounds like the Lounge's T0m Shane

I feel like I should be offended by this.

10 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote vote Verbal.

OMGUS vote, you're afraid.

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (6) - GATA, Smash, JC, CTM, ID., BUM-KNEE
  • CTM (3) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums
  • GATA (2) - JiF, jvill 51
  • BUM-KNEE (1) - Stark
  • SR24 (1) - Beaver
  • JiF (1) - kdels62
  • JC (1) - Verbal
  • Stark (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (4) - SR24, Brick, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (6) - GATA, Smash, JC, CTM, ID., BUM-KNEE
  • CTM (3) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums
  • GATA (2) - JiF, jvill 51
  • BUM-KNEE (1) - Stark
  • SR24 (1) - Beaver
  • JiF (1) - kdels62
  • JC (1) - Verbal
  • Stark (1) - Spoot

Probably should say I don’t like the speed of the Verbal train. But hey, what’s not to like? 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Probably should say I don’t like the speed of the Verbal train. But hey, what’s not to like? 

I was thinking the same thing.  Part of me wants to start analyzing the train, but the other part is just happy we've got active mafia going on and well, YOLO!

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Part of me wants to start analyzing the train, but the other part is just happy we've got active mafia going on and well, YOLO!

This game is 50/50 vet / noob and lets face it, some of the vets play like noobs (cough) (jif) (cough). I think we should just serve up a dead body to get the game going. I'm fine with it being me, or you, or anyone really but tbh if JetFan80 puts ape in as mod confirmed I am hoping to lead a lynch against a mod confirmed townie for maybe the first time in mafia history. There's enough noobs in this game to make it possible. :D

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Yes, this game will be inherently a cluster fuck because half the players have no meta and no clue. so...YOLO it is. Bwahahahahahaha  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

This game is 50/50 vet / noob and lets face it, some of the vets play like noobs (cough) (jif) (cough). I think we should just serve up a dead body to get the game going. I'm fine with it being me, or you, or anyone really but tbh if JetFan80 puts ape in as mod confirmed I am hoping to lead a lynch against a mod confirmed townie for maybe the first time in mafia history. There's enough noobs in this game to make it possible. :D

I could just insert the Ape into the game then kill him off the moment he's done with his catchup, ending D1 in the process.  Similar to what I did to JiF during my Dexter game.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I could just insert the Ape into the game then kill him off the moment he's done with his catchup, ending D1 in the process.  Similar to what I did to JiF during my Dexter game.  

Good for the lulz, but less sporting

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, CTM said:

This group of newbies, like the group of newbies before will quickly learn who the greatest scum hunter of all time aka Batman is before too long.  

I would like to point out to new players the time that 80 has taken to show you the rules and provide material to learn what is a tricky game. It makes sick to say that but credit where due. 

also it looks as if this will have more posts than Nolder entire Last game by the evening

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I would like to point out to new players the time that 80 has taken to show you the rules and provide material to learn what is a tricky game. It makes sick to say that but credit where due. 

also it looks as if this will have more posts than Nolder entire Last game by the evening

Yes, thanks to 80 and others that have helped us out.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CTM said:

IN

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Thanks Lizzie.  But this has been a group effort for sure.  It takes a village to build an insane asylum, err, I mean Mafia forum.  

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (7) - GATA, Smash, JC, CTM, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62
  • CTM (4) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, JiF
  • BUM-KNEE (1) - Stark
  • SR24 (1) - Beaver
  • JC (1) - Verbal
  • GATA (1) -  jvill 51
  • Stark (1) - Spoot

Unvote GATA I'm fine saving the machine for later on the off chance that I've misread the situation and she's actually Arnie from Terminator 2 instead of the original.

More practically, seems like the game won't really begin until someone dies and the top two candidates seem to be Verbal and CTM as I don't think anyone else has more than 1 vote against them. My vote's for sale, who's got a reason why I should vote one way and not the other? (NOTE: it's also literally for sale, as in I'll take money)

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (7) - GATA, Smash, JC, CTM, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62
  • CTM (4) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, JiF
  • BUM-KNEE (1) - Stark
  • SR24 (1) - Beaver
  • JC (1) - Verbal
  • Stark (1) - Spoot

Not Voting (5) - SR24, Brick, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer, jvill 51