Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

so when I said this is what I think that is me calling it fact foh . I’m giving my opinion if there’s 4 Vets ok but I would think 80 would split them up 

just say if you do or don’t agree 

Gonna say I disagree just based on

R A N D O M D O T O R G

I mean is it common for Mods to handpick who gets what roles on JN? Cause that's not how it's supposed to be done.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Gonna say I disagree just based on

R A N D O M D O T O R G

I mean is it common for Mods to handpick who gets what roles on JN? Cause that's not how it's supposed to be done.

80 is a complete derp

Verbal is a hockey player check his role

44 minutes ago, A.J. said:

First bold: There are some roles that give abilities to prevent someone from dying. No player would be completely un-killable (in my experience) but it's not unheard of for players to be able to survive a lynching or getting shot. To have one in a game that's supposed to be Vanilla is a surprise but it also probably means it's limited in usage.

Second bold: My thoughts as well. I was really hoping we'd confirm Smash by now (with a scum flip hopefully) because this guy was next up on my radar in that scenario. I don't like his pop-in posts or that he's been mostly voting off wagon all game.

@pdxgreen let's chat boo

emperor.gif.f4ced2c643e25e8c74fc74ceaa99f900.gif

No seriously.  Mostly I've been playing both sides off each other.  I am the kind of person who tips his hand to easily.  But some of the conversations have been interesting. 

52 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

emperor.gif.f4ced2c643e25e8c74fc74ceaa99f900.gif

No seriously.  Mostly I've been playing both sides off each other.  I am the kind of person who tips his hand to easily.  But some of the conversations have been interesting. 

Dafuq......whatcha hiding if you’re not townie?

Vote pdxgreen

noob on noob drama!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Dafuq......whatcha hiding if you’re not townie?

Vote pdxgreen

noob on noob drama!

Not playing a role playing game on the Internet before is a more likely reason.  Not that I don't mine being lined up for the hangman's noose.  I do love pretending I am more devious than I am though.

Vote Smash

People have said it before but smash is becoming a real distraction for the town. We need to be able to move on and get other things done because we’ve had like 30 pages of arguments with him. He seems very on edge too which for me seems scummy. No reason to be all over the place like that if you’re town. 

26 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vote Smash

People have said it before but smash is becoming a real distraction for the town. We need to be able to move on and get other things done because we’ve had like 30 pages of arguments with him. He seems very on edge too which for me seems scummy. No reason to be all over the place like that if you’re town. 

Besides Smash what are some other things you’re thinking about?

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Unvote for now

I think that’s L-2 now. Doesn’t hurt to let everyone check in at least

Yeah I wanna think this through and do a quick re-read. The speed is alarming and I don't think anyone else has a vote on them? Suspicious, though I'm still leaning Smash just to get some answers.