Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Do you understand how ******* hard it was to kill him and how easy it would have been if we just shot him. 

and lol at asking me that, i have about 150 posts where i'm trying to get him killed. I know better than anyone ;)

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

So....who has consistently been off Smash's trains?

jvor is right, look at those on N1 trying to holster or not shoot smash... If i'm alive tomorrow i'll go through it.

remember, smash actively campaigns against bussing on his scum teams. I know this because I hate being scum with him

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

This kind of speed is often a bus, nobody wants to be left off the scum lynch

Still, the speed is alarming, I was expecting more of a fight

^^Bullsh*t

CTM was all gung ho on killing Smash, but now suddenly has suspicions when everyone else wants to kill him, too.

• Upvote 1

Scum team probably some combo of pdx/Spoot/JETS

after that it’s a toss up. GATA/JC/Stark need to figure out

Jvill/Bum/Drums seem ok I would slate them as Town leans

JVOR been solid since they subbed in.

gonna leave CTM as a distant suspect just cause I think it’s gonna piss him off lol

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

pdxgreen off the top of my head

Pretty sure he was voting CTM D2 and JC D1

Oh the "you're not voting for the bad guy" so we will make you one train... peer pressure hunh.  Well I can see where this is going.  Alright, you convince me little more and I will vote against smash.

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

That’s not the best indicator since scum had incentive to be on the train both days imo. i think night one who argued to not have him get shot, who voted to holster, and who was not for shooting him is very informational 

I believe crusher was voting to holster which would make CTM a suspect. 

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

What should be informative is night one. There was much resistance for smash getting shot (especially relevant given the unlynchable perk smash has) Especially vocal from your predecessor, spoot and smash. Then spoot folds like a cheap suit during the lynch yesterday turning a 180 there to vote him. 

He also went from casing me night one rather vocally for the stance i took then dropped it since then and went into day phase made an effort to check out gata and jc i think. 

just seems opportunistic to me. 

Oh sh*t who said this ??

2 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Oh the "you're not voting for the bad guy" so we will make you one train... peer pressure hunh.  Well I can see where this is going.  Alright, you convince me little more and I will vote against smash.

That ship just sailed

honestly i can't believe after all those posts yesterday, his surviving the lynch and then the amount of people who said they wouldn't vote him today that we speed lynched the sob.

I was expecting another long battle and was tired just thinking about it.

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I believe crusher was voting to holster which would make CTM a suspect. 

I’d agree. Revived CTM if alive in end game should be autolynched just to be safe. 

In all seriousness though he’s playing fine for now, others take priority to sort through since they have more egregious play. 

Spoot next, and if he flips scum, run up Stark for me. I’ll go over why stark at some point if i’m alive by then. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This time surely Smash would die right?

"Guys, I'm a Role Cop/Doc/Vig Unlynchable Combo.  Kill me and you have no shot."

i don't believe you anchorman GIF

Finally his armor was removed, and the Turtles were able to lift him up to the noose.

"Cowabunga dude!"

Smash, aka Shredder (Scum 1x unlynchable) has been lynched.

tPZAJ8U5Du1TCeAwX2tHOhtNywfA7vev468HGZY-

Yo smash well played so much heart in not getting lynched again 

@CTM good job bb if you did a buss we will kill you too but I'm not voting to lynch you this day phase 

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

jvor is right, look at those on N1 trying to holster or not shoot smash... If i'm alive tomorrow i'll go through it.

remember, smash actively campaigns against bussing on his scum teams. I know this because I hate being scum with him

I stand by my decision at the time to for to Verb holster on N1. I didn't think it'd be worth it just to vett his ability to shoot if that meant he could still be a SK, and if the price was likely a Townie or possible PR. It's funny how your predecessor also believed that to be the best case for Town, but now you're so against it.