Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

3 hours ago, deckerfan said:

i get this. nothing to dispute. this was my perspective, im repeating a lot but not to u tho 

i thought beaver was town. newb town. it does look bad for sure.

and as for today, AJ got onto me during night phase for not voting anyone at all, saying that was unacceptable regardless of alignment (paraphrasing) ... and that doing so means i deserve to die just for that alone. as a general rule. in past games, i sometimes would abstain from voting (iirc i played 1 game a year from 17-19 and u werein past 2) completely, and it nearly got or did get me lynched both times when someone flipped scum ( spoot and stark iirc) so lesson learned. not alignemt indicative anyways so

but today's a different case ree: voting, i really have no clue otherwise id vote. id prefer to just sheep dead town but idk who they thought it was, they told me to figure it out (oopsies). AJ was like "you or nyn will go likely after Bum" without saying anything else, and then night scene happened.

and as JVOR and AJ were talking to each other or at least discussing amongst themselves last night, they quoted a few of Bum's incriminating posts and how he talked about cop and stuff. stuff that happened last day phase when he was trying to steer the lynch to Gata. stuff about how he worded things weirdly. 

they wer esuper confident about Bum scum like they were confident about me being scum with Bum (which im not). Plus, the paranoia about jvor being scum was gone after the beaver flip. the tin foili stuff disappeared about ppl i thought might be scum. so, when they said Bum and decker in either order doesnt matter, well I was like Let's get on with it. they're on a roll. bum or me goes next, then the other after that, fair play.

AJ was right...we get it, you don't want to read...your slot didn't want to vote and you seemed to have found your soul mate.  You need to swing so we can get on with this either way.

ote Dickerher

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not being universally town read though... meh was hoping for a better answer.

What were you looking for? 

I'm confident pdxgreen played like scum.  deckerfan is trying to splain it but I'll trust my reads.  Until that is resolved I see no practical utility in looking at other options.  FTR...I saw the same with Bum-Knee yesterday.  I saw the case made but I thought this slot was more scummy in my eyes.  I take my own counsel at the risk of being wrong.  I can handle that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

What were you looking for? 

I'm confident pdxgreen played like scum.  deckerfan is trying to splain it but I'll trust my reads.  Until that is resolved I see no practical utility in looking at other options.  FTR...I saw the same with Bum-Knee yesterday.  I saw the case made but I thought this slot was more scummy in my eyes.  I take my own counsel at the risk of being wrong.  I can handle that.

I might be overthinking things. Feels a bit too easy but maybe you're right.

Thoughts about Drums?

On 2/8/2020 at 12:54 PM, Drums said:

All caught up--damn if you step away for an hour you could come back to 0 posts or 500 haha. First vote I knew it could go either way so I apologize CTM but we'll get the scum next time for sure. There were a few interesting posts like ten pages ago pertaining to Verbal and it gave me some ideas about some different players. 

Did you end up posting the ideas ? 

On 2/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, Drums said:

Vote Holster

Just going with my gut. 

Here’s your reasoning there .

You don’t have to address this . I’m just going through your votes to see if I see patterns 

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Not really a vendetta, usually when things like what happened yesterday arise scum jump on board a train to save their own. 

Hence, Beaver & Bum Knee... same reason almost all scum was on that holster train they wanted to protect spoot & Smash. 

This points in your direction. 

Like I said your last 2 votes help your case but you did a full 180 after Nolder once you saw his story didn't stick you did another 180.

You can try to talk your way out of it.

It all seems scummy.

Give me your case against Drums in three sentences.  Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, deckerfan said:

yeah they switched to Gata after i replaced in. never got to find out if beaver and bum (and boozer - alignment unknown) would hav removed the pdxgreen vote if i hadnt replaced in OR nolder hadnt started the gata train. 

yeah i get what ur saying, in that my predecessor was consistently on beaver's "hes scummy, hes suspiciosu, hes quiet list, wishy washy  could be town or scum, could vote there" list, a safe place to park a vote on a lurker/inactive when prodded. on everey game day phase. but for the most part never an imminent lynch. 

pretty straight forward

^^^will he vote today^^^

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I am going to look a little closer at Nyn. Not much to go on but the only votes I have from that person (id included) is voting for Verbal d1 and voting Beaver d6. I understand her not voting d7 but just the character in general doesn't seem great. ID was non-existent and new I think, so why did he vote Verbal d1? 

edit: bum also voted verb d1

I voted Verbal Day 1.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

AJ was right...we get it, you don't want to read...your slot didn't want to vote and you seemed to have found your soul mate.  You need to swing so we can get on with this either way.

ote Dickerher

1 actually i did read this game twice, i wrote my ltitle recap of what happened. if i didnt read therees no way i would know what has gone on this game or any random out of nowhere details. anyways thats irrelevant. and there is no way i would have replaced in for a 100 pagee game. suckcing at the game and reading the game arent mutually exclusive

2 there is no soulmate, i dont even know my last slot person at all. never herad of him/her/them. and my slot replaced out because evidently they wasnt interested in the game. and even said as such.

3 i asked to replace out in my last gamein a bit of a dick(er) move, a first here, so i thought it would be cool toe replace in for a change. and actually this game has been really fun, just a little like being on a highway with cruise control malfunctioning and smoke coming up and hten u gotta call triple a

4 but yes otherwise #goodposting bud

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

^^^will he vote today^^^

i did yesterday, whats your point? im not ready to v ote right now. if/when i get a few votes on myself, i will thoguh for sure before im run up. and at htat time i will give my personal top gut reads for whatever thats worth

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Did you end up posting the ideas ? 

Here’s your reasoning there .

You don’t have to address this . I’m just going through your votes to see if I see patterns 

Yeah I had some "ideas" and gut feelings, while you guys were naming names and posting evidence. I was feeling my way. That kind of talk goes away when I actually got involved and started posting more.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, Drums said:

Hard to trust you when you say he was town. Why so fast to admit that? 

I think Spoot is town but maybe with some kind of PR. 

What made you say that then ? 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:42 AM, Drums said:

I am torn between CTM and Smash, but one thing is for sure, either one will help me figure out who's who in this game.

Vote Smash

This is a good look^

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Hi GATA!  Are you really a bot of CTM's creation?  Are you Jets fan?  Have you voted yet today?  Your in my town pile currently.  My best bet is deckerfan.  Have another idea?

Hey JC,

im going through drums posts to see if I notice any patterns I named my top two before you should go read that while I keep looking back .

TY 

and I’m not voting yet since I wanted more of you guys to show up 

20 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I might be overthinking things. Feels a bit too easy but maybe you're right.

Thoughts about Drums?

Leaning heavily town.  I could be wrong but he's contributed often during the past several days and I see no reason not to trust him at this point.

17 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

1 actually i did read this game twice, i wrote my ltitle recap of what happened. if i didnt read therees no way i would know what has gone on this game or any random out of nowhere details. anyways thats irrelevant. and there is no way i would have replaced in for a 100 pagee game. suckcing at the game and reading the game arent mutually exclusive

2 there is no soulmate, i dont even know my last slot person at all. never herad of him/her/them. and my slot replaced out because evidently they wasnt interested in the game. and even said as such.

3 i asked to replace out in my last gamein a bit of a dick(er) move, a first here, so i thought it would be cool toe replace in for a change. and actually this game has been really fun, just a little like being on a highway with cruise control malfunctioning and smoke coming up and hten u gotta call triple a

4 but yes otherwise #goodposting bud

I get it.  You a good dude.  Your slot is scummy.  Did you read where I called him out?  Did you see him avoid the second Smash train?  Did you read about him avoiding any other interaction?  At a certain point, we are all held accountable for our votes or lack thereof.  A simple townie has little else to offer unless they have a sense of humor.    

21 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

i did yesterday, whats your point? im not ready to v ote right now. if/when i get a few votes on myself, i will thoguh for sure before im run up. and at htat time i will give my personal top gut reads for whatever thats worth

You should have voted Beaver.  Instead you do this.  Sucks to be you.

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hey JC,

im going through drums posts to see if I notice any patterns I named my top two before you should go read that while I keep looking back .

TY 

and I’m not voting yet since I wanted more of you guys to show up 

You could have just typed it.  We are about to watch Cobra Kai.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:34 PM, Drums said:

Voting holster to save a random townie made sense to me (and a random townie ended up dying), but I still think Crusher was scum and CTM is now.  Crusher started the CTM train day 1 and I have no meta on CTM but it feels you are overcompensating just a bit. 

I see you originally explained 

On 2/14/2020 at 1:23 PM, Drums said:

This is a solid explanation and further makes me doubt CTM because of his behavior. He talks so much and points so many fingers. 

^meh

On 2/15/2020 at 9:39 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

Well I'm leery of everybody at this point, it's basicly a restart for me.

The only Town "reads" I have right now is Drums, Stark, Beaver and Spoot.

Honestly this weekend won't be great for having spare time to be on here figuring stuff out. But I will try to make time.

Town “reads” beaver spoot .... has stark 1 townie and drums who we don’t know yet

i forgot beaver kept trying to get 

PDX lynched could be something 

On 2/15/2020 at 3:44 PM, Beaver said:

Vote pdxgreen

I have long been suspicious of pdxgreen just for how he seems to avoid the spotlight.   Frankly, I feel like I could make a case for some of the vets, like JC and Spoot.  I will stick to a noob to noob read. i forgot but Beaver kept trying to push this lunch without activity