Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

VOTE VERBAL

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Except with Gatabot is modding.  Then no fun, super serious or die. 

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

MOD NOTE:  VERBAL HAS BEEN KILLED IN HIS STUPID FACE

If this were Legit I would laugh crying

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

How many weeks does a game usually run? Or do they even last that long?

Not that it matters to me, just wondering how long it takes. Could be 5 months for all I know....

1 -2 weeks at the most

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

aint nobody got time for that GIF

We'll see about that. 

If you're town you'll see how it's necessary for there to be content. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Gatabot getting serious.  Feels scummy.

Vote Gatabot

I hate you 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^The Gatabot has an extensive directory of all Mafia slang, and she's programed to use each one at least once a game.

zombeavers-31-gif-leave-it-to-beaver-wtf

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

This “in” jokes are great and not alienating when you have no idea what’s going on.

However, I’m pretty sure I’m winning.

We're actually just making fun of each other you can interject and just tell us to Go Phuck ourselves .

Then, you'll be fully "in"

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Holy sh*t this is exactly something I would say in a game regardless of alignment.  

You ARE my alter ego!  

@kdels62 when did you lose your virginity? For research purposes.

• Haha 2

Just now, kdels62 said:

Does this forum have an HR department?

meet @The Crusher he's our Mafia HR Dept.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Is the point of this game to feed each other rep so that it looks like we are respected for our hot football takes?

^ I like you

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its ust riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

Crusher  = fat and has been e-dating jif for a decade 

Jif  = stoner twink, crushers bottom 

80 = middle aged virgin, pathological fapper. Likes to organize community faps and nearly shut down site 

Spoot = beaver, pervy incel who is looking for a ukranian bride (he once posted a screen shot with an ad)

CtM = noodle dancing hippy, ruins everything 

Gata = takes everything literal, failed turing test, likely a bot as there are no girls on the internet 

Verbal: pasty white, skinny fat acne ridden Ken doll. Larper. Fantasy novel addict. Prone to histrionics and blind lunches 

Smash: stubborn, hot headed, hard headed, block headed. Lots of things that end with headed 

Stark : somehow has avoided being made into a character, which suggests he might be less outlandish of a personality than most here, more likely hes as entertaining as a potato in real life 

If I'm forgetting anyone rule #14*

* means gfy

BRICK @BrickTamland

also #14

35 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Unvote pdxgreen @pdxgreen because I'm guessing he's considered one of the newbies if he didn't make your list, so I'm essentially wasting my round 1 vote.

Vote Gata @GATA because I've seen enough bad sci-fi movies to know the machine/robot will slaughter us all after she inevitably comes to the logical realization, if she hasn't already, that a gang of freakishly mutated turtles led by a deranged overgrown sewer rat is the actual threat.

Or A-I is the way of the future.

🙄

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Drums said:

My job will make it hard to post during the morning/early afternoon. Biggest questions I have so far are: 

What is "The Lounge"? 

And who is this Verbal guy?

You can post at night just make sure you read back and see if anything someone says jumps at you like a lie or they’re misrespresenting something 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

4 realz!

Image result for 8 ball responses"

Magic 8 ball is back ohhhhh shizzzzz

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Already a better player than @Pac

I wish @Stark made a GE-SHE sign Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, BrickTamland said:

Hi

vote verbal

^ Hi boo 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Yeah well, how about this, dickwad - I'm a vigilante.  If you don't want this bullet in between your eyes, unvote me and let's try to lynch scum instead.

To everybody else - I'm a town vigilante.  I knew 2 things when 80 sent me my role PM:

1.  He'd get a laugh that I have a gun and he's not in the game for me to shoot. (bastard)

2.  I'd have to reveal D1 with this many new players as the vets would rely on the meme lynch of me as my normal other option for D1 meme lynch (80) is not playing.

So lots of laughs for 80 and some sobbing into my pillow for me.  Don't lynch a town PR.

OK 

Idk why reveal you're a PR so early on you'll just get targeted 

To me if true this is not a good move by you.

w.e if you're not we'll catch your lie 

UNVOTE

vote the dirty hippie aka CTM

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

You damn dirty bot. 

Lynch all liars 

InfatuatedGleefulFirecrest-max-1mb.gif

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ID. said:

Sorry if I missed this, but if the player that’s replaced has a special role, that new player inherits the role?

100% all roles are put together to level the plainfield so Power Roles (pr), regular vanilla town ( no role VT) & scum (mafia) balance the game.

So a sub takes the role

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

As somebody who isn't that new, I'm surprised you'd question this.  I was at L-2 (2 away from lynch for those that don't know the term), and with this many new players, I was in easy range of being lynched before I could talk people down.  Me revealing a PR would at least have vets thinking twice and possibly swaying a few newbies to also unvote and either give me time to prove myself, or for the mafia team to kill me and prove me right anyway.

For the newbies:  mafia would want to kill me as I can kill them, too - so I'm a greater threat than a normal vanilla townie with only my vote as my weapon.  I have my vote AND a kill.  Light FOS to GATA for not realizing this off the bat.

You don't think "hey guys, I'm VT" let's look at someone else would suffice. 

Yes, you have 1 vote and 1 kill but you could have been much more productive not revealing your PR IMO (in my opinion) That way you don't have a mark on your back w/e play how you want I won't vote you today. 

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Yeah well, how about this, dickwad - I'm a vigilante.  If you don't want this bullet in between your eyes, unvote me and let's try to lynch scum instead.

To everybody else - I'm a town vigilante.  I knew 2 things when 80 sent me my role PM:

1.  He'd get a laugh that I have a gun and he's not in the game for me to shoot. (bastard)

2.  I'd have to reveal D1 with this many new players as the vets would rely on the meme lynch of me as my normal other option for D1 meme lynch (80) is not playing.

So lots of laughs for 80 and some sobbing into my pillow for me.  Don't lynch a town PR.

^ you didn't say how many shots FYI 

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vigilante

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

First, me just saying I'm VT would not (imo) have had any impact on my lynch.  I'd get lynched, and town would lose a PR.  My opinion, of course, but I've seen it play out that way literally hundreds of times.

Second.......what makes you say I have "1 kill"?  I said my weapon was a vote and a kill - I never said how many.

You don't think mafia is going to target you ? Therefore, not making it past after a couple of days. Therefore, maybe 1 or  2 shots at the most. 

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Ok, but you still assumed 1 shot.

Because my educated guess is that you'll die tonight unless you have a BPV (bullet proof vest)

52 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sometimes to the detriment of our alignments, but who the **** cares.

JVoY!

Exactly my point, which concerns me as I'd assume GATA would know this inherently by now.

Oh God if Dan subs in as scum we're all dead.

What's the concern? I wouldn't do it even with doc. You are a clear target. Again I said play as you want I would have revealed after a couple of shots. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Gross.   "I dont like this and here's why but lets unvote you because eventually something"...

Looks like scum gracefully jumping off a train or something....

LOL GFY

Just now, Verbal said:

Said every player who got annoyed and then decided to make it "game play"

CrushApe over here, folks.

Do you really need to ask this, Smash?

Huh?  We're way past this point.  I would have been lynched had I not revealed, not sure why we're revisiting this.

It's not a revisit more so just responding to your concern 

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

you can read that scenario in a few ways.

JiF has a legit point, Verb also had a legit claim at L-3 with so many players in a game of 50% newer players.

or

One of them is using the claim to spin/drive narrative to help them achieve a town lynch, and a misuse of the DOC protect role at night on the first set of Night Actions giving scum team a 2 to 0 score on first day. 

who is 1 of them 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Image result for jason voorhees kill girl gif animated

not sure if hinting or trying to act like Brick

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

damn are you turning into the next @BrickTamland

7279678.gif.775e22f7958ae7603b2baa3dec016a98.gif

ninja'd

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company