Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

19 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Unvote pdxgreen @pdxgreen because I'm guessing he's considered one of the newbies if he didn't make your list, so I'm essentially wasting my round 1 vote.

Vote Gata @GATA because I've seen enough bad sci-fi movies to know the machine/robot will slaughter us all after she inevitably comes to the logical realization, if she hasn't already, that a gang of freakishly mutated turtles led by a deranged overgrown sewer rat is the actual threat.

Wow.  First day and I'm already being voted out of the game.  My reputation proceeds me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

shes-right-you.jpg

The one labor union everybody truly fears.

300px-Terminator1001.jpg.0c4fa435c34e68a9c7c117f0ecc7aee1.jpg

• Haha 4

Verbal sure picked the perfect nickname.  I am still trying to make out everybody's strategy.  Dont mind me.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm down. Not going to fight it, i think someone needs to get got

Sacrificing yourself to the mob.  What a patrician thing to do. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

The one on ctm. Momentum driver at a pivotal point of solidifying lynch candidates. 

I was up yesterday.  Now I plan to get my revenge.

Eh.  Going to bed after perusing this thread more than I should.  You are all either righteous towners or villainous scum.  Vote CTM.  See if that turns things.

I just know there is a Richard III in this group weaving his web to get us to fight against each other for his benefit,

Eh.  Let's bump things up a notch.  Vote Crusher.  Seriously, Verbal must have a magic tongue.  Thought he'd be toast a couple of days ago.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^lazy voter^^^

I'm sorry if every day I can't scrolling through 10-12 pages of incomprehensible jibberish.  When I get some more time to decide if you're the bad guy I will do so accordingly (possible townie or scum.)

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, A.J. said:

First bold: There are some roles that give abilities to prevent someone from dying. No player would be completely un-killable (in my experience) but it's not unheard of for players to be able to survive a lynching or getting shot. To have one in a game that's supposed to be Vanilla is a surprise but it also probably means it's limited in usage.

Second bold: My thoughts as well. I was really hoping we'd confirm Smash by now (with a scum flip hopefully) because this guy was next up on my radar in that scenario. I don't like his pop-in posts or that he's been mostly voting off wagon all game.

@pdxgreen let's chat boo

emperor.gif.f4ced2c643e25e8c74fc74ceaa99f900.gif

No seriously.  Mostly I've been playing both sides off each other.  I am the kind of person who tips his hand to easily.  But some of the conversations have been interesting. 

12 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Who do you think is suspicious. 

Well I was suspiciously of Crusher and Verbal but they are gone... is CTM still in this?   He keeps posting but I can't tell if he's just commenting?

18 minutes ago, A.J. said:

CTM took over for Crusher.

Because I don't want to go back 5 pages... why is everybody jumping on Smash?

3 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Dafuq......whatcha hiding if you’re not townie?

Vote pdxgreen

noob on noob drama!

Not playing a role playing game on the Internet before is a more likely reason.  Not that I don't mine being lined up for the hangman's noose.  I do love pretending I am more devious than I am though.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

pdxgreen off the top of my head

Pretty sure he was voting CTM D2 and JC D1

Oh the "you're not voting for the bad guy" so we will make you one train... peer pressure hunh.  Well I can see where this is going.  Alright, you convince me little more and I will vote against smash.

Just now, A.J. said:

That ship just sailed

Alright.  To save my own miserable wretched life.  Vote Smash.

• Haha 1

Damn.  I outlasted Verbal and CTM.  Didn't think that would happen. 

(Checks hour glass to see if time is up.)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Are we talking in the game or in general? 

Either way not such a huge accomplishment... lol

Um .. nice to meet you too?  In a real queasy sort of way.

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gotta take a break from this sh*t.

If Town ends up lynching me and letting JC skate, then Town deserves to lose.

I mean NOW he's trying to case @pdxgreen for the same exact thing he's done himself all game! Unbelievable.

Scheming not working out for you there, Iago?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

hit me up when you grow a sense of humor then ;) 

hit me up when you acquire a sense of decorum regarding complete strangers  🧐

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Updated player list:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D1

2.  Crusher --> Replaced by CTM:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town) killed N3

3.  Brick --> Replaced by @A.J.

4.  Stark:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D5

5.  @GATA

6.  Spoot, aka Tatsu, Scum 1x Role-Blocker, lynched D4

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

8.  @Drums

9.  @JustEndTheSuffering

10.  Verbal:  Casey Jones (1x Vig)  Killed N2

11.  @BUM-KNEE

12.  jvill 51:  April O'Neil (Town Cop)  Killed N4

13.  @pdxgreen

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  @Beaver

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. @ID.

21.  Ape --> Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

meerkat.gif.07aabec702743e6b593500f56569dda4.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Um did I say that ?

Currently, I said I'm not voting there but I did say the word perhaps AJ. 

I never said I won't look at a Vet; just that I can't focus on ppl actively helping. 

Basically, the lynch happened quicker than expected once a lynch is rushed 1 of 2 things scum are trying to hurry up the lynch or scum want to buss. 

Kind of what @CTM touched base on before. 

We have a low amount of information from the newer players now here are some points...

Our cop asked what we thought about @pdxgreen 

Here's something to look at since he died a little after . So did he perhaps view him and he came up with a scum view or was it that he was just on to something. 

@Jetscode1 tried to rally some scum off of his "Nolder is my best choice for town" reeling in @Spoot-Face trying to spin & @ID. questioning it. 

Now, ID is new so perhaps we could take it as face value but he too has been MIA. 

@Drums if you're scum I think it's pretty ballsy to go after the Vets. But the fact you think it's just Vets vs Newbs. And that we're pushing it all on you guys you're totally wrong here. Personally speaking I'm trying to figure you all out. So yes I will suss you till I get a good feel. And It's also almost policy to go after a Hammer Vote (which would have been you here) 

@Beaver / @32EBoozer have you figured anything out or are you guys still babes lost in the woods?

I can't read @Beaver 

32 I liked your holster vote; I won't go here. 

@BUM-KNEE you didn't let off of JVOR in a sense you kind of placed your vote and left. 

I'm not saying I'm right but this is my personal takeaway. If any of you newbs want town to win. Let's work together I think  at least 2 of you are scum. Who? Well that's the question. I'm not voting till I see some more reactions. There's no need to fast lynch today. 

Eliminate these rebel scum!  Sorry.  Wrong game.

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

Edit. 

hmmm... 

No he hasn't posted in a while 

@pdxgreen @ID. sup baby scummies.

Trying to get me to reveal my tell.  Hunh?  Well you ain't writing that book yet.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

You’re in the lead for a trip to the gallows right now. There are three voters on your wagon.

If you are Town, there is almost certainly scum voting you right now. Help us figure it out? Because without a little give and take you’re forcing us to have to resolve you the only way we can.

There were three on me a couple of days ago.  Honestly, this game has been fun but I have gradually lost interest in it.  I kept it up which is more than I can say about any fantasy football league I've ever been in.  So kudos for keeping me in there.  I resign.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Role claim or something at least?

Somebody else wants to pick it up just PM Jetsfan80.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company