Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

9 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I apologize, but will I screw up the game if I don't respond until the evening? Don't think I can do this at work..... too complicated for a newbie.

That would be more than some players... 

VOTE BRICK

welcome back, now rule 14

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm not sure how I feel about this much beaver in a game. 

unvote vote Spoot

Strange beaver > old beaver

god who would have thought that spoot would go so far as to creat an "ALT" account to try to improve his chances to win 

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Stark

I thought we had something special, man.

damn, scorned beaver....

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its just riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

Crusher  = fat and has been e-dating jif for a decade 

Jif  = stoner twink, crushers bottom 

80 = middle aged virgin, pathological fapper. Likes to organize community faps and nearly shut down site because of it

Spoot = beaver, pervy incel who is looking for a ukranian bride (he once posted a screen shot with an ad)

CtM = noodle dancing hippy, ruins everything 

Gata = takes everything literal, failed turing test, likely a bot as there are no girls on the internet 

Verbal: pasty white, skinny fat acne ridden Ken doll. Larper. Fantasy novel addict. Prone to histrionics and blind lunches 

Smash: stubborn, hot headed, hard headed, block headed. Lots of things that end with headed 

Stark : somehow has avoided being made into a character, which suggests he might be less outlandish of a personality than most here, more likely hes as entertaining as a potato in real life 

If I'm forgetting anyone rule #14*

* means gfy

or it suggests I have you all right where I want you...

OBP2CKt.gif.379deaf620685705958b1534eca91021.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Quicker the eat bigger the treat. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont want to explain either type of lunches to the newbies. 

Grill.jpg.540dcf4900734091062f3067ad983188.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Auto correct on android must have the same programmer as the gata bot

Medical-Coding-Medical-Billing-Medical-Coding-Errors-and-Mistakes-Medical-Coding-Strategies.jpg.215a0aa6573d4b5c76208d651e1e1e0d.jpg

11 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Image result for david bowie gfy"

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Jif's new favorite player

ugh.. sucking up to JiF... 

UNVOTE

VOTE BUM-KNEE

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, JiF said:

This group of newbies, like the group of newbies before will quickly learn who the greatest scum hunter of all time aka Batman is before too long.  

224785389-bat-signal-wallpaper.thumb.jpg.4b11a6f0c98d22d1b56e96c6d00a5556.jpgimage.png.e74da41a7a3db8b8c347fc93c9b137f9.png.88851c6b650ecd418debcd872237c1ca.png

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

teh irony

vote Stark

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You were already voting him, newbie.  

still spootish 

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I like this vote. Stark or CTM would serve nicely day 1.

get over your loss big guy. 

15 hours ago, GATA said:

I wish @Stark made a GE-SHE sign Lol 

if it would be worth it maybe... Pac sucks at mafia and never shows up, would be a waste of time.

• Haha 1

nice to see @BrickTamland dropped his vote and has started the game.

welcome back sir.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Fine point, but why not just kill you instead. 

1) filthy ducking hippie

2) with 20 players only one of you 

3) With 50% noobs not to going to lynch them  early because learning, fun and stuff. 

4) You ruin everything 

why not kill you? you and your sweet JiF on the CTM train. . don't like that at all

UNVOTE
VOTE CRUSH

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

At a minimum one bitch and one scum on my train. 

so easy to spot when you're scum.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Catch me day one like I caught you day one last game before you talk sh*t. Girly. 

yeah you "caught me". you voted me at a deadline, lol.. 

town sucked last game. the only reason i was killed was because of a deadline random mod kill.

i wasn't going to get lynched that day. 

GFY.....

Ugh also i caught you before teh mafia hiatus on D1, your scum tells are pinging.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I called both you rock heads out on day 1. Not my fault rest of game blew it. You trying to relate this to some kind of tell if mine is weak at best. “ Crusher hurting my feelings, he must be scum.” Wow, we need some new players, your like Lizzie level at risk point. 

Im not using last game to relate to your tell. what you are doing is what scum crusher does, defensive and abrasive "oh no it can't be possible, you're the moron".

ezgif-3-4d73b70bfe07.gif.bb507ed802d4ce5893b14ccb716f9004.gif

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dont like, what?  specifically

feel like the statement stands on its own. crush wants to lynch CTM for last game, which he is now trying to say that i am voting him based on last game and trying to use that to discredit me.  i didn't like his reasoning for a vote there. 

the fact that you jumped on for competing train is whatevs. more of an observation statement. who's following who on votes. 

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So you killed me night one because I didn’t call you out? If the rest of the game had a clue they would have followed my lead and lynched you with a Quickness day2. You are great at being town, inquisitive and not quick to judge, a very logical player who doesn’t chase random threads down a rabbit hole.  You lose IQ points when your scum and find a simple yet reasonable place to put your vote to hang on. No way you look at that question I asked Leelou last game more than once as town. Stark gabe a piss poor effort throwing  out general gibberish disguised to be gameplay. Not to mention he never even engaged you day 1. That should have keyed everybody into you. You distanced yourself from him nicely and he gave you a null read? Stark is having a Baker Mayfield level of regression. 

such a lie... Baker's first season was no where near as good a my first season.... regression is your opinion. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im not mad . I’m trying to gauge reaction. Wow, gameplay still loss on you dolts. 

I explained something the same way last game and caught hell for trying to gauge reactions, use gameplay. funny how this only works only some people allowed to use this and get reads.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The issue here is that Verbal’s plea worked and JiF is still ranting and raving. At least I think that’s what’s happening, it’s not a great argument it’s kinda boring and definitely lame.

you can read that scenario in a few ways.

JiF has a legit point, Verb also had a legit claim at L-3 with so many players in a game of 50% newer players.

or

One of them is using the claim to spin/drive narrative to help them achieve a town lynch, and a misuse of the DOC protect role at night on the first set of Night Actions giving scum team a 2 to 0 score on first day. 

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

who is 1 of them 

we don't know either jif or verb.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Help me understand what I could possibly be spinning or narrative I'm trying to create.  I'm using quotes, from a poster, to develop a very simple case.  I dont like Verb's reveal.  I dont like how he tried to legitimize his role with 80. I dont like that he immediately started (and still is) asking for protection.  WIFOM or not, he's directing the Doc.  It's gross. 

There is literally nothing for me to spin.  I'm stating facts based on posts that I've quoted.  

Spoot and Smash joined it, they both pinged.  I voted Spoot with zero votes on him.  I'm not trying to do anything other than find scum. 

you are the type of player that will build reasons into your posts for later in game as scum, so that you can refer back later as "ah ha" " i knew i saw this earlier" batman forever. I am not saying what verb did by claiming didn't get my attention or that i agree with it. I said i could see why he might get panicky at L-3 and do that. 

I don't trust a thing either of you are saying. you have a more consistent/agreeable rational right now, to me. I am watching how this is playing out, and it still is. 

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

Yeah well, how about this, dickwad - I'm a vigilante.  If you don't want this bullet in between your eyes, unvote me and let's try to lynch scum instead.

To everybody else - I'm a town vigilante.  I knew 2 things when 80 sent me my role PM:

1.  He'd get a laugh that I have a gun and he's not in the game for me to shoot. (bastard)

2.  I'd have to reveal D1 with this many new players as the vets would rely on the meme lynch of me as my normal other option for D1 meme lynch (80) is not playing.

So lots of laughs for 80 and some sobbing into my pillow for me.  Don't lynch a town PR.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

You listed 2 reason why 80 gave you a gun.  You said he was laughing while you were sobbing in your pillow.  For ****s sake man, you typed this sh*t, not me.  Why say any of that garbage if you werent trying to sell your reveal? 

Just shut up already.  What's done is done.  You're not going to spin your way out of this.   You tied to legitimize your reveal by using 80.  Fact. 

Here is Verbs post that has generated a short novel of discussion.

just for reference 

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

tl;dr

Let scum be forced to NK me.  Doc can choose to either self protect or play mind games with scum and protect me as I'm not going to shoot wildly into the crowd on N1 and possibly hit a townie.  I'll wait until I have a good suspect pool before I shoot.

this was verbals next post i believe

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Image result for jason voorhees kill gif animated

damn are you turning into the next @BrickTamland

7279678.gif.775e22f7958ae7603b2baa3dec016a98.gif

Just now, JiF said:

Fair, though, the timing of his reveal isnt what I'm questioning.  I wouldnt have done it there but that's not my issue, my issue was how he he did it and the following multiple pleads to the Doc.

I agree with you on the timing... i wouldn't have either. I will go back and look at his following posts and see if i just comprehended them differently.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@Spoot-Face yeah I think I assumed verb had one shot when he said "this Bullet" also the fact he hinted at protection . I think if he had multiple shots he would have pushed harder on Doc protection angle and he didn't. This stuck in my head and I went with it. I also read his back and forth with Gata and I think the Doc should probably go back and read all this stuff before making a decision on how to proceed regardless of the current argument.

I firmly believe Verbal is telling the truth in his reveal because if hes lying hes opening himself up to get shot by a possible real Vig and if hes scum revealing Vig would have been a terribly stupid play and verbal is not terribly stupid. If you are scum and put yourself in harms way you do it to take out a power role not just to save your ass from being lynched

I went back and read from Verbs post... @GATA was the one questioning his shot by saying Verb never clarified.

Verbal said I have 1 vote and 1 kill or something to that affect and i read that as he was saying for tonight. Verb questioned her on this and there were a few back and forth posts about it. ended with verb giving a slight FOS to gata. 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

the context of it... if you read back

I told him 1 shot because I assume he'll probably get shot tonight. NO FOS I'm not trying to ask how many shots. 

TY 

yes, i did. i didn't say anything that was opinion of mine. i said that i had read it and " xyzzy..." 

I didn't FOS you, I know what you were doing when you commented the way you did. that post was for the game, not an attack 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote JIF

Here's a guy that just spent the better part of the day attacking verbal making a case by amplifying what verbal said with zero comprehension then turns around and votes Spoot and points fingers at me !! 

Sorry but this is all over the place. 

tenor.gif.f4d052a0ac42c05f39f6e066a785b59b.gif

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

Has @32EBoozer even posted

i can't remember it if so.

man coming back to 9 new pages..... nice to have some activity.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Escalate? You know better. This sh*t just starting,  by mid game one of them will quit mafia forever. Wait till the "R " word is dropped. 

sarcastic post... they were flirting with each other for 2 pages

oh the dreaded "R" word... lol

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

that's 80s name forever 

lol, forever and always.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Yeah let's talk about that.  If I'm the SK, me revealing vig ensures I can't win the game.  And as a SK, I would have no teammates as that is a solo role.  So that sort of draws it's own conclusion - I'm not a SK.

So let's just assume for a moment that I'm a townie.  You're proposing to lynch a townie because I could shoot another townie?  You yourself suggested that I would only shoot where the consensus agreed and if I diverted from that it would mean my lynch.

So why the reversal on your thought process?  The most obvious explanation is that I am actually what I say I am, and I'm easily vetted (your words earlier).

Now, turn it around.  Say I'm a SK.  Everybody knows it, including mafia.  You think they're going to let a player with a night kill NOT on their team stay alive?  Hell no.  Why would you propose doing mafia's work for them?

crush pinged hard yesterday., today he is buddying up and mentoring. 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

don't @ me....lol

im here, have been in and out the last hour

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was just doing a reread, Smash was disgusting yesterday.  Disgusting.  The crap he was pushing, the outright neglect of reading the game, he was heavily participating on D1 which he never does, his in ability to accept simple mafia concepts, the obvious inaccurate defense around the doc directing and he's the most risked adversed player in the game who never gave a single nod to the fact Verb could end up killing town, lying or SK.  Probably because he wants him too help his team out.

Let's lynch Smash and thank me after

1 minute ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote smash

lets try

i re-read that portion of the game yesterday. Maybe I was interpreting smash comments differently as in he was giving out information to help the new players... adding his thoughts, potential what ifs, and scenarios to help new people gain some understanding of different angles that "could" be at play

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Where did he Ping for you?

it was probably 15 pages back. yesterday he started in on the lynch CTM thing. I voted him. then he started his "scum" crusher rambling and defensive behavior. 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Where did he Ping for you?

post 434 i think. my original vote was just game play, it was how he reacted for a few post/pages after 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company