Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

39 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, it can do that in these high roster games. It can be quit overwhelming at times. Just be glad a poster named @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! is not playing, because he would automatically double the amount of posts in the game.

Not much being said right now is important, as we're still in the "joking" phase of the game. Just take your time, and you can always keep some notes on the game, if that helps. I may do that myself. @Stark can give you some pointers on that, as he's famous for his spreadsheets and graphs and sh*t.

I appreciate all the help from everyone. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Compelling, until...

On the one hand, we have a false accusation by CTM. On the other hand, Rhode Island is close enough to MA that Verbal could very well be guilty by association. Given that no one else has come to any of your defenses, there's only one fair way to decide this... Verbal, what's your baseball team?

The answer to this vital question could very easily sway my vote. The wrong answer could prove to be fatal. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm a hockey player, baseball is not a real sport.

The Who’s your hockey team? Again the wrong answer could be fatal. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (7) - GATA, Smash, JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick
  • CTM (4) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, JiF
  • Crusher (2) - Stark, CTM
  • Jetscode1 (2) - Verbal, Spoot
  • SR24 (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (4) - SR24, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer, jvill 51

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

If there's no player with enough votes at the deadline is the person with the most votes lynched or does nothing happen and the mafia kills somebody during the night time without taking a hit?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You points mean nothing to newbies.

And you're right, I just assumed it was 1 shot and you know what they say about assuming.  

Yea it makes an ass of you. 

• Upvote 1

@Beaver I think the only problem with your assessment is that you said all noobies would be town(except boozer) because that would basically make the game noobs vs vets which would be totally unfair and probably not very fun.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

One of you dies in less than 5 hours. 

The way I am reading this is you are saying it so subtly and calmly. Freaked me out a bit.

Animated GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Can we be called virgins instead of noobs?

Has a better ring to it IMO.

How about unseasoned?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Listen to scum >>>>>>>>> listen to town ape

Its science 

Thanks for admitting it. We've got our man.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

20 people playing, only 6 of us here 30 min before dead line and the ******* ken doll is giving one of them grief

ffs

Nervous?

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The moment Hamato Yoshi (The Ape) entered the scene as a confirmed innocent, CTM's demeanor completely changed.  All he wanted to do was to remove the hominid from the game.  

"He'll sh*t all over the place.  It'll ruin the sewer life for our Turtle friends!"

"Dude, why are you going after Splinter's trainer?  Hamato has done nothing wrong."

"He'll distract us from our plans to fight the Foot Clan!  Hell, he'll probably get all of the Turtles killed before we can find Shredder!"

But the Ninja Turtles and their allies weren't listening.  They pounced on CTM.  But he was able to get a couple last sentences out before they smothered him:

"Beyonce was better in Destiny's Child!  And f**k you 80 for making be a goddamn Noodle armed Pennington!!!"

CTM - Charles Pennington, April O’Neil’s boss (Vanilla Town) has been lynched. 

340?cb=20190305022102&key=365cee11bd7411

sh*t. 

I voted for CTM and I def have some learning to do but come on, the guy wanted to lynch somebody who was a confirmed part of the town. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I remember you saying you would go back and read to make up your mind . Care to elaborate why you voted the way you did ? Without having posted much about your opinion it gives the Impression you are being directed by a scum team . That's not a FOS on you possibly being scum just some advice . 

I read a little bit I’m inexperienced and I liked what some of the pro shoot people were saying so that’s how I voted. 

20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I know the pro shoot people have influenced you that much is obvious I was wanting to know why exactly you went with killing another player to vett a player that can't really be reliably vetted

My thought process is that of verbal shoots he most likely kills a VT. Not a huge hit, but if we hit someone who’s scum then great. I’m willing to take the risk of him shooting a town member or a member of the mob. 

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Why is there 2 polls with conflicting results? 

And which one is the official count? I thought it was the one in this game thread.

I don’t think it matters anymore. Verbal just said he shooting Smash. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company