Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

I feel like i should probably play, but don't expect much other than stupid jokes and everyone to expect me to play the same way i did before i had kids and a corporate job lol

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If SR24 doesn't respond by the afternoon I'll probably reach out for a replacement.  He viewed his Role PM yesterday but I don't believe he's posted in the game thread yet.

@Nolder is available to jump in.  @Jets Voice of Reason and @Integrity28 also said they could play, but JVOR said he'd be very low activity and Ape said he'd refuse to catch up on the game, lol.  

Vote 80 and eat my fat gayumpa!!!

• Haha 1

I don’t need to read it. I’m good enough to dominape with zero context. 

• Haha 1

This is why the mafia goodness is always better with chimp and poop.

vote justendthestuttering

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

• JiF (2) - Smash
  • Smash (2) -  JiF
  • Ape (1) - CTM

Some sh*t never changes.

• Haha 2

On 2/4/2020 at 9:54 AM, JiF said:

I mostly only play while on the sh*tter so, do your thang! 

Copyright infringement 

On 2/4/2020 at 12:41 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah.  I don't know of too many kids that are concerned about their body image.

You know what though? It’s not weird at all that you ask them.

• Haha 1

Read 2 pages. Made the best jokes of the thread and found scum. Ape...

Drop The Mic GIF by memecandy

• Haha 1

Spoot, jvill, and justend are scummy in skim read. I think.

Obviously, I’d shoot at CTM’s train @Verbal. In particular, those lingering around deadline that didn’t Really help but are suddenly directing the vig shot.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Meh, dont see it on Crusher or CTM but whatevs.

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Time's up!  

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count

• CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, Brick, JVOR, CTM
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Fake effort to vote the vote leader.

Spoot pinging like a mofo.

I see jif and spoot as scummy. Calling foul at each other, but not voting each other in favor of garbage cases. Also jif doing the ‘I don’t see it’ comment is gross.

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

FCD6D160-2762-4B62-BF52-782354B424D4.gif.2c82017e27a5a9eeb96148d075e3503a.gif

I think it was a post by you that pinged. You or dels

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape I have a question for you. Since everyone thinks verbal should shoot someone to vett himself should we shoot you since we know youre vanilla town and wont risk shooting or outing a power role ?

Verbal shooting someone does NOT vet him at all. Veteran players should know this full well and if any are arguing it does vet him, they’re stupid or scum.

If verbal cannot holster, then he should shoot me to ensure he doesn’t hit a power role, if y’all aren’t confident he can find scum on his own.

There are countless scenarios for why this doesn’t vet him. Make some of these clowns explain how it does. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

The value of your role is that you’re not getting lynched and that your alignment is a guarantee town vote.

You are suggesting, if verbal is town, he does the dirty work for mafia by shooting you. You realize mafia has to eat it and shoot you at some point if Verbal is telling the truth as town. That’s one night THEY would have to spend in this scenario letting a potential cop or doc get to live a night. 

If Verbal is scum faking vig, let’s say tomorrow rolls around and you are the only dead body. What does that tell us exactly? Scumverbal in this scenario can claim oops guess the result was inconclusive help me pick a target tomorrow guys. 

Also, for the math: if verbal is town vig, let’s assume 4 or 5 scum as the standard is typically around 25 percent scum roughly speaking. Since he doesn’t have himself or ape in a sane world as scum targets, he actually has a 5/18 or 4/18 blind probability of shooting scum tonight.

Let’s say there is Two power roles other than Vig in this game. That is 2/18 random probability he shoots power role. that would leave in general 11/18 chance in a five scum setup he shoots vanilla townie. 

this is mafia guys. First of all there is no blind random possibility because this is a game about information. You are educated guessing with information at hand to help guide your decision. As town there will never be a decision where vig could shoot into a majority of scum since  they’d have already achieved their win condition. 

Yup. I know. Take a deep breath. 

49 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lol yup shoot the one town confirmed role 💩💩💩

& give mafia a free open shot at anyone else 

👌🏻 ok

@Jets Voice of Reason

Let me ask. Is it weird to you that you’d explain this, then Gatapoop would echo it in this way?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Neither JVOR or Crshers plan here can be framed as “wrong”. It just comes down to what you want to learn and when.

For the newbies: there are roles that can block and redirect kills. Telling verbal who to shoot and it happening only proves he can shoot. Not his alignment.

Frankly, we should focus less on vetting verbal right now, and more on analyzing d1 play. Verb is box into a reveal. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I’d like to see it play out first. The echoing Itself in a vacuum isn’t suspicious.

Her not picking a candidate while making the statements she is was making me want to observe It further. But thanks for jumping in and calling her out on it before there’s a whole lot of evidence to go off of. 

Evidence. You’re funny.

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I like the new and improved Wise Ape

Ape has not changed, only the decisions you make about how to react have.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Totally, especially when I called CTM's role and everything.

You havent played in a while, I've entered next level sh*t in this game.  I'm my favorite role, look out!

Knowing that CTM was signaling vanilla doesn’t mean anything. Scum deliberate on what role a guy could be as he gets run up all the time. You selling it as something that makes you town is gross.

Your play is also idiotic. Even if Sash is scum I’d never listen to a thing you say, because you 2 basically crater each other every game for 10 years.

I dare you to say something relevant withOut gargling your own jizz.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Fwiw i was voting and suspicious of crusher and smash for more than this holstering talk. Hence my votes on day one. They both are playing suspiciously, smash is just most obviously for me right now. 

I get it. I just know Smash is notorious for inside out logic as town. Not sure if this is that. Not lost on me that it could be manipulation, but right now I think it’s just noise. I look for something different from him as scum. To kids point though, it’s been a long time since I’ve played.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

^ good town post 

You idiot. I’m mod confirmed town. What’s the point of even doing this song and dance?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I’m going to see the Bruins. See y’all tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

This is starting to Drag we have like 6 people voting and 13 not contributing we should figure this out so we can get this game moving

Night phase has no voting, dick hole. Town organizing on N1 is futile. Just play the game. Verbal shoot who you want and tell us about it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sorry, just caught up now. I came in today thinking Verb should shoot, but after reading some of the arguments, I've been swayed.

vote Holster

As others have already said, Verb shooting someone only confirms that he can shoot, not his alignment, so we'll STILL be wondering whether he's Town Vig or SK, which, IMO, is the main question today. The only difference will be we'll likely be down an extra Townie. Whether he's a Vig or SK, Scum isn't going to let him live for long. They'll kill him at some point down the road.

The #1 thing that concerns me right now is that Scum wants Verb to shoot someone tonight, as he'll likely be doing their work for them.

We can always direct Verb to shoot later, when he have a better picture of the game.

t;dr Having Verb shoot tonight more likely than not puts Town in a worse position than if he doesn't. I say we wait.

Scum ho hum

2 hours ago, GATA said:

He’s out as vig or Sk already; scum is either taking care of him tonight or the next night and if it’s tonight we don’t have another chance to direct his shot . And we still have a chance of hitting scum. 

Kind of like the last min CTM vote this post feels Convenient. 

shoot spoot 

Stupid logic. Scum won’t do sh*t with him, it’s better for scum that town continue to reconcile verbal in D2. It shields them from lynch.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Meh you don't forget how this works and we know each other way to well to chalk anything up to inactivity I think we both just needed a break.Maybe the filthy Hippie not being here has calmed the savage Ape beast.

Ok you have to listen to this then think of Ape

You’re a retard.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beaver said:

I’m knew so I’m not sure on this.   Do we know if Verbal has more than one shot?

No, we don’t know.

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

and you are a poor little monkey ...calm down little monkey

Projecting ^^^

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

If Verbal doesn’t do it why would we trust him in D2. He’s fair game to be lynched and with no one here trusting him he’ll probably be a goner before night.

Nobody should be arguing that we trust him. Only that we play with caution and consideration. Reveals do not need be resolved with immediacy. At least not a vig reveal.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Don’t waste your breath explaining anymore it’s a vicious cycle 

Smash with 

Edited by Maxman
No cursing
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Hey the no cursing rule is related to us having lost advertisers in the past. So that still does apply in this forum.

Sorry dude, I know the deal and was just stupid about it. My bad.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

To which my response is simply this. Why reveal vigilante if it’s worthless. He did it to save himself in D1 and it worked. Not shooting gives him D2 at the expense of at least 1 other townie who may be a more valuable role than vig. With a bunch of noobs he chose to throw us into a loop by using a role that required technical understanding. Further, targeting a vet with the shot would force a move where someone can claim a role and maybe force another role out of hiding. Either way information. The alternative is that he does nothing and survives the night then the day and then the possibility that he shoots in N2 or he’s just scum. I’d rather go into D2 with a better idea of who to lynch. 

Who said it’s worthless? The idea of forcing additional reveals is not the point. Certainty over who to lynch is rare. I suggest you reset your expectations and the allow that to shape your logic. I’m not defending verbal here, simply pointing out that people (noobs) are looking at this like simple math, when it’s really far more complex.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company