Jetsfan80

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Could also vote Crusher.  Magic 8-ball did confirm Verbal is scum.  Please vote him now.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Nice of you to show up.

With the magic 8-ball motherfukker.  I bring the heat.

Who you got?

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Has Brick read his role PM yet?

Are you suggesting Brick is scum?  Me no like you chasing low-hanging fruit.  

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Can we get a 3rd competing train going?

unvote

vote JC

Seeing as JC and Verb are on each other's trains, it makes sense.

This guy fails to see the value of the Magic 8-ball.  I can vote Spoot-Face now as well.

I'd prefer to just lynch Verbal to see if he's telling the truth...ugh...most of you won't agree.  Unvote, Vote JiF

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, you show up after more than 24 hours just to say you'd rather lynch Verb, but then you vote Jif?

Gross.

Who you voting again?

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

JC laying low is something to keep on eye on.

Gonna do a re-read and see if there's anything that pings.

You ping douchebag.

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I will. Unvote vote verb 

Unvote, vote Verb

35 minutes ago, ID. said:

Sorry, another ‘noob’ question:  

So, anyone ‘claim’ a role, like vigilante.  Are there any repercussions if they’re lying about it?  Are they automatically lynched?

Thanks

Yes, anyone can claim a role.  The repercussions are political (depends on each player's biases) and often leads to comments like "lynch all liars".  Not saying it always leads to an auto lynch it really depends on the claim.  Obviously lying about a cop or doc role will get you lynched sooner than later.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Town wants to shoot but some town (or scum) don't have the balls to put their name to the shot.

Everyone talks about getting more information and this specific vote count I started is designed to do just that. We have about 6 people yet to vote including the god damn shooter.

lol...the only one who matters.

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm a one time Role Cop and I was going to follow Verbal to confirm if he was a Vig would have loved to save the action for other claim counter claim like a doc or cop argument but I have no choice but to reveal . Good job Verbal

lol...this guy...

6 hours ago, kdels62 said:

This seems like an “if... then” situation... which is lame. Also is Role Cop, scum or town? The internet is inconclusive.

We've seen it here both ways.  No idea if 80 put one in the game but its NAI.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh look it's Mr 2 worthless posts a day JC .

Im off to bed then work have fun

Maybe post another poll to gauge the interest of who you should role Cop.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

He's hiding.

You're the guy killing townies doofus.  I just don't reply to dumb ass polls from suspects trying to control the narrative.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

GFY, too

This was my main point of Fos'ing JC in that post of mine you quoted. JC was has been hiding all game, was absent for 24 hours+, comes in to say he'd normally like to vote you, but then decides to vote JiF with no case at all. It was a lazy, sh*t vote on a player who had only one person voting, while there were TWO players tied at 5 votes.

He did absolutely nothing to help Town with that vote, but somehow I look scummy for pointing it out, but you don't.

GFY

FTR...I'm typically a low-volume poster and I don't respond to  polls and the such that really has zero impact on game.  Until Verbal shot, and notice how he didn't exactly follow the poll, many were all just posting in Smash's fantasy.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You where all going ho on Verb shooting. Like a poster child or some sh*t. 

^^^Lynch all Liars^^^

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So you voted for Verb to holster? Is that what your saying? 

You can read?  You're just lazy.  Go back and verify if you want.  Whatever advice I had, Verbal was going to do Verbal.  The poll was silly and you using it now only adds fuel to my thoughts.

VOTE Crusher

40 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Most of the game posted so it was not a fantasy and if you can't see how a vote count would help then you've been hallucinating through mafia for the past 10 years. Come to think of it you play like your hallucinating anyhow so not sure why I bothered responding. Next time before you open your mouth to spew some crap try contributing something, anything to the game first.

You created a narrative (spewed some crap to use your words) that was a complete waste of town's time.  Verbal paid little heed to your tally and now you're trying to justify it.  Reeks of scum self-justification.  

JC now.

There's a lot less content to go through, but here's what else I found:

^His first post that pinged. He's quoting a post of Verb that is asking whether Brick has read his QT yet. That was a legitimate question since 80 publicly stated that Brick had not yet read it at some point. JC throwing shade at Verb for this reeks of someone not reading and just throwing weak FoS's i.e. Scum.

^Won't vote Verb because "most won't agree" *COUGH* pussy *COUGH*  but only takes 1 person to vote Verb for him to change his mind. Odd.

^OMGUS response to me for casing him about being absent, and showing up to put random, caseless vote down on JiF.

^Basically the only useful post he has had all game, and it obviously says nothing about the game.

There was also a post where he OMGUS'd Crusher for something, but I seemed to have lost it just now, and I don't have it in my to go back and find it.

So, to summarize JC's game thus far, it's been: show up, do the "magic 8 ball" bit, disappear for 24 hours, show up to place random vote with no case, OMGUs someone, disappear again, show up, OMGUS someone else, rinse, repeat. He's rarely here, and when he is, he isn't doing anything to help Town. I want to lynch him on policy just for that sh*t, and that's the reason I'm voting him over Gata right now.

You obviously have more flair for Day 1 than most.  I used to policy lynch this one dude for a couple of years.  It was fun.

4 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

My main question regarding Smash is how the hell do we vet him? I looked up the role cop online and it seems like it’s just as likely to be a scum role as it is a town role. And if he is scum, who’s to say he isn’t limited to one investigation?

So, experienced players, is there a way to vet him on this?

The only real way to vett him is how he votes.  Does his voting pattern lynch town or scum?  

Re: @GATA's case on me.

She says my last minute vote on CTM was "opportunistic" just to lynch the highest train. I clearly outlined my thinking for my vote at the time, but I'll state it simply again.

I started reading back about 1hr 30mins before deadline, and at the time the leading trains were Verb, Crusher, and CTM. I obviously wasn't going to try to start or vote on a new/lesser train, because that would've been useless. The funny thing is, she justified her own vote on CTM for doing precisely that with the Ape train. I also had previously stated my unwillingness to vote Verb over the potential of killing a PR, so the choice for me was narrowed to two. For Crusher, there were a few posts of his that I liked and rang Townie to me, because he appeared to echo some similar thoughts that I had, and for CTM there really wasn't much to like; just a lot of loose/lazy play. I basically voted CTM for the same reasons that Gata claimed as reason to have her vote on him for much of Day 1.

I'm exhausted and need to sleep. I'll answer any more questions/inquiries tomorrow.

If you quote of few of these "townie Crusher" posts I might listen.  Other than that, you're just talking out your ass again.

Unvote Crusher, Vote CTM.

Oh yeah, they're the same player.  Scum is as scum does.  Sorry to see you flip to the scum side Chan.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Crusher was scummy and seemed stressed. Decayed Ctm seems scummy and relaxed. Slimmer, but scummy. 

^^^this guy gets it^^^

1 hour ago, CTM said:

terrible vig shot. I have 1/2 of mind to kick you in your indiscriminate genital area (IGA) for that alone

Instead of dead smash you took out a noob who was trying.

Why don't you just have your scum team use their NK on him.  Win-win.

7 hours ago, CTM said:

I'll try and read more tomorrow. But lets kill smash first. 

pretty please

with a cherry on top

If you get him to L-1, I'll hammer.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

In the above Post I bolded all my answer's to CTM's claims PLEASE read it in full .

tl:dr

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

Vote JC.

Anyway.  Nighty bite.

^^^lazy voter^^^

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

25 % of the game means you know nothing about the other 15 people playing yet you are using this flawed math to say well I don't think any of those 15 have any role. Its a bad argument.  you are way smarter than this

@Jetscode1 if you are not going to read my posts then why bother playing the game ?  if you are joking then fine but if you are not going to hunt for information go play Hello Kitty it.s more your speed

I like to lynch scum.  You and CTM are scum.  I'm gonna vote either of you till one of you swing.  Thanks.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company