Vote: 80

count it

And here we go ...

Vote Verbal

You're Dead ..Scum

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

**** the Ninja Turtle underwear

I have the Al Swearengen Underwear. Each set of Drawers has a different saying ... Like "Go **** Yourself" you get the Idea

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Missed opportunity to write "your" dead, in defiance.

So true I've done that lots to Verbal

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, GATA said:

BTW newbies if you catch someone in a lie that's usually something we say ... (LYNCH ALL LIARS)

some other mafia slang you'll see is OMGUS (Oh my god you suck) 

WIFOM (wine in front of me) 

& here's some more abbreviations

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations

I hate WIFOM I never use it and I have no idea wtf it means. Many have tried to explain and fail in epic ways.

Maybe someone should explain this crappy WIFOM to the newbies (with numerous examples)

I mean do you drink said Wine ?

Do you just look at it while it's in front of you ?

Do you use it to block incoming threats ?

Do you spill the wine ?

I don't even like wine. Why can't it be Vodka ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

GATA I will find very creative ways to use WIFOM throughout the game

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Did you ever see The Princess Bride?  It comes from this scene.  It's the confusion that comes from trying to "divine" the intentions of another player. 

In that confusion, you fail to notice that the other person put that "Wine in Front of You" in the first place and is intentionally trying to confuse you.  Thus, its generally seen as scummy to create such WIFOMs.

Though in many ways, ALL of Mafia is one big WIFOM.  You're constantly asking questions like "Would a member of town do that?  OR is it something a member of scum was trying to do to make me THINK he's town?"  And around and around you go, into a never-ending thought loop.  

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

Replace wifom with analyzing nfl qb play and you've sufficiently described the entirity of our main board interactions here from 2004-2007

Look at these 2 baboons falling right into the trap. They must have been drinking all kinds of wine both in front of me and in front of them

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Smashmouth here's another explanation of WIFOMs, in Spiderman form:

466.jpg

Thats all cool and stuff but I don't see any wine 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

image.thumb.png.c03406ec0d7ba06fa3e08998e0ae7d85.png

So, basically, you wear a onesie, is what you're saying.

you got a problem with Onesie's ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Miss @HessStation more than some of my dead relatives.  

yeah where the hell is Hess .. Maybe he's working on a survival horror game or working on a way to fix JIF's epic capture the flag

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's odd, because you're the one who usually brings all the whine.

Woah everybody just calm down

5 hours ago, CTM said:

It's pretty easy to follow, the basics on the players in this game are below. Its just riffs from there. Its dumb as sh*t but been entertaining us idiots every offseason for years 

Crusher  = fat and has been e-dating jif for a decade 

Jif  = stoner twink, crushers bottom 

80 = middle aged virgin, pathological fapper. Likes to organize community faps and nearly shut down site because of it

Spoot = beaver, pervy incel who is looking for a ukranian bride (he once posted a screen shot with an ad)

CtM = noodle dancing hippy, ruins everything 

Gata = takes everything literal, failed turing test, likely a bot as there are no girls on the internet 

Verbal: pasty white, skinny fat acne ridden Ken doll. Larper. Fantasy novel addict. Prone to histrionics and blind lunches 

Smash: stubborn, hot headed, hard headed, block headed. Lots of things that end with headed 

Stark : somehow has avoided being made into a character, which suggests he might be less outlandish of a personality than most here, more likely hes as entertaining as a potato in real life 

If I'm forgetting anyone rule #14*

* means gfy

Its back

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

E7BC5ECD-93AD-47AC-BF1A-845BC6904FB6.gif

What is Crushers dream girl ?

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Could also vote Crusher.  Magic 8-ball did confirm Verbal is scum.  Please vote him now.

Cool then I don't have to move my vote

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CTM said:

This game is 50/50 vet / noob and lets face it, some of the vets play like noobs (cough) (jif) (cough). I think we should just serve up a dead body to get the game going. I'm fine with it being me, or you, or anyone really but tbh if JetFan80 puts ape in as mod confirmed I am hoping to lead a lynch against a mod confirmed townie for maybe the first time in mafia history. There's enough noobs in this game to make it possible. :D

As if as noob is needed to pull that off

• Upvote 1

To all you rookie players verbal is at 8 votes it takes 11 to lynch ..... you DO NOT want to pile on and vote him off before he gets a chance to explain his possible innocence or reveal his role to us if he is in fact a town power role. So please keep that in mind for him and all future trains. Just wanted to make sure you guys know how this plays out. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This has a gross appeal to town and newbie vibe to it. 

how funny ...I knew you would say that as I was posting it shame Ape was not here to beat you to it.

49 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Fact I caught him and CTM at the end of day 1 last game. 

okay Mr. Last Game  , You taking lessons from that filthy Ape ?

Unvote Verbal - I believe him

Vote Crusher

So we can watch him stumble around like a buffoon with some fake reveal

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Because I'm catching up. 

And because it makes zero sense to protect Verb right now and would an absolutely stupid and negligent decision by the Doc.  

what ? Verbal is a revealed power role and there's 20 people in this game (very low chance Doc gets killed on night one) and you think its a bad move for a Doc to protect him ? Is this a joke to mess with verbal or are you just that bad at this ?

6 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I'm with JiF on this and going back to my original selection.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

Oh no not another LK

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Im not mad . I’m trying to gauge reaction. Wow, gameplay still loss on you dolts. 

Rumbilin Bumbilin Stumbilin with 5 votes

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Really? Plus it’s only day1. What the he’ll you doing here?

playing with you big boy

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

You just quoted numerous posts of you speaking about Doc protection but you dont view that as a plea?  My god man.  You're stinky

JIF all kidding aside you seem to be giving Doc protect or not protect more attention than verbal ever did . It's really a non factor, the Doc will do what he /she wants regardless

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

There is no earthly possible scenario you get rolled Doc and protect a non-vetted Verb tonight.  No earthly scenario.  Dont even try to lie like you would because everyone here who knows you will know you're lying, so why try to push this?  

I've left Cop unprotected I didnt trust.  My god.  This isnt even a question. 

lol

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

There is no earthly possible scenario you get rolled Doc and protect a non-vetted Verb tonight.  No earthly scenario.  Dont even try to lie like you would because everyone here who knows you will know you're lying, so why try to push this?  

I've left Cop unprotected I didnt trust.  My god.  This isnt even a question. 

JIF Verbal revealed with 8 votes L-3 and you think he would do that this early and fake the reveal ? I'm not going to advocate whether a Doc should protect or not but your logic here is way off IMHO "no earthly scenario ?" How exactly do you Vett a Vig ? The only way he is Vetted is when he shoots and kills and at that stage we are not even having this conversation of protection because at that stage he becomes vanilla town and has no reason to be protected. The role of Doc is a role that takes chances and uses percentages to make calls. You can't direct the game based on your assumption  Verbal is lying, the Doc may very well believe Verbal and in that case it makes perfect sense to protect if they so choose especially in a 20 player game and the odds they get night killed are pretty damn low. I know I slightly contradicted myself when I said I would not say whether a Doc should protect or not but your reasoning is flawed so I felt a doc, who may very well be a noob should have perspectives and different opinions

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

smh @ all these tallywackers and a damn dirty robot arguing the merits of doc protecting an unverified vig on n1..

Chan you either believe a Vig or you don't . The only way he is Vetted or as you say verified, is if he shoots and previously claims the shot. So what you are saying is simple, don't ever protect a Vig.... because once he's vetted really what's the damn point.

@JiF does not believe Verbal and I am fine with that and If I were in his shoes I would probably not protect Verbal but if the Doc believes Verbal is telling the truth is there a reason not to protect ? I mean we all take chances in this game and if Verbal is Scum hes not going to die either way during the night phase. Also with this early of a claim Verbal who I think is a solid player just opened himself up to being shot in the face by a real vig and I don't think he takes that chance

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Smash is on that list too for suggesting "it's okay" even though it's not something he would do.

gross

Never did I ever say it was not something I would do. If I believed verbals reveal and I was the Doc in a 20 player game I certainly would protect him. So I'm not sure where you misread my post but I didn't say It was not something I would do.

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

Smash is on that list too for suggesting "it's okay" even though it's not something he would do.

gross

38 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF Verbal revealed with 8 votes L-3 and you think he would do that this early and fake the reveal ? I'm not going to advocate whether a Doc should protect or not but your logic here is way off IMHO "no earthly scenario ?" How exactly do you Vett a Vig ? The only way he is Vetted is when he shoots and kills and at that stage we are not even having this conversation of protection because at that stage he becomes vanilla town and has no reason to be protected. The role of Doc is a role that takes chances and uses percentages to make calls. You can't direct the game based on your assumption  Verbal is lying, the Doc may very well believe Verbal and in that case it makes perfect sense to protect if they so choose especially in a 20 player game and the odds they get night killed are pretty damn low. I know I slightly contradicted myself when I said I would not say whether a Doc should protect or not but your reasoning is flawed so I felt a doc, who may very well be a noob should have perspectives and different opinions

JIF please point out where I said it was something I would not do .... I never said that. Now in the case I felt Verbal was lying of course I would not protect him thats a no brainer

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Protecting him is not the right play. Town vig can be vetted. They can also be as dangerous to town as they can scum. 

Using the Vetted argument is crazy Crush. At the time a Vig is Vetted there is no longer a reason to protect since his shot is gone. You either believe a Vig claim or you don't . Unless of course you have a way to Vett a claimed Vig before he shoots which is impossible. Can't base an argument on that now can you ?

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

If I were Doc, that's not a chance I'm willing to take.  Neither would you, so I dont know why you keep bring it up. 

Then we just disagree on how the Doc should be played ... In a 10 player game I may very well balk at protecting in a 20 player game If I believe the reveal I would however protect based on the odds. Its cool man we can disagree on strategy 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Are we talking about a one shot vig or a multi-shot vig?

Im under the impression he a one shot maybe verbal can elaborate further if he so chooses

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Smash likes to beat a dead horse as much as I'd like to eat one right now. 

lots of newbs in this game maybe its good for them to see some back and forth on strategy 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Apparently there are multiple shots in this game, it's an 80 game which makes me think they're probably even more, so this odds the Doc is fine talk is gross.  The reason I'm so stuck on it is, if a noob is the Doc, they should know that it's risky and probably not worth protecting the guy begging for protection. 

JIF in all fairness verbal never begged for protection (he suggested it) nor did he push the issue when you questioned him ...I think you're getting a little tunnel vision here

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why are we assuming that the Vig has only 1 shot? I thought it was likely to see multiple shots?

I'll have to go back and read I thought verbal hinted at one shot 

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

Yeah well, how about this, dickwad - I'm a vigilante.  If you don't want this bullet in between your eyes, unvote me and let's try to lynch scum instead.

To everybody else - I'm a town vigilante.  I knew 2 things when 80 sent me my role PM:

1.  He'd get a laugh that I have a gun and he's not in the game for me to shoot. (bastard)

2.  I'd have to reveal D1 with this many new players as the vets would rely on the meme lynch of me as my normal other option for D1 meme lynch (80) is not playing.

So lots of laughs for 80 and some sobbing into my pillow for me.  Don't lynch a town PR.

@Spoot-Face yeah I think I assumed verb had one shot when he said "this Bullet" also the fact he hinted at protection . I think if he had multiple shots he would have pushed harder on Doc protection angle and he didn't. This stuck in my head and I went with it. I also read his back and forth with Gata and I think the Doc should probably go back and read all this stuff before making a decision on how to proceed regardless of the current argument.

I firmly believe Verbal is telling the truth in his reveal because if hes lying hes opening himself up to get shot by a possible real Vig and if hes scum revealing Vig would have been a terribly stupid play and verbal is not terribly stupid. If you are scum and put yourself in harms way you do it to take out a power role not just to save your ass from being lynched

• Upvote 1

If verb was scum he would have claimed Doc or Cop not friggin Vig 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company