Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m so glad I dropped out. LOL Puppy came home today. No cancer. She should be alright. Thanks all for your kind thoughts/words. 

I’m back at the pet hospital now. Not out of the woods yet, but they’ve lowered the chance that it’s bladder cancer. Hoping to avoid surgery. She’s eating again, they managed to get a catheter in, and

Rat bastards. Go town.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

My thinking has become clear...I won't vote till all the newbies vote.  Our fault for bringing them all to end game.  Rule 14.

I'll try to check in before the deadline but if one vote is missing I'd rather lose to random.

It's not end game yet?

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Had JVOR but I am deciding if I should vote for pdx now and want to think about it tomorrow. 

We can talk it out, there's time. I am fine going in a different direction if we think it'll hit scum, but at some point we need to address the inactive slots and I prefer to do that before our backs are to the wall.

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, GATA said:

Ok current thoughts on PDX 

I think scum would have an uproar with a completely inactive player esp trying to get replaced on thread. 

Ok let's rule him out for a min we have ID / Bum Knee / Drums / boozer 

I'm suspicious in that order id and bum I can vote for either right now 

To add, I wonder if keeping an inactive scum is better than losing an inactive town. 

Just now, Drums said:

To add, I wonder if keeping an inactive scum is better than losing an inactive town. 

They're both anti town so to speak just that one obviously causes more casualties since not only would we be faced with a mislynch but a free nk

Just now, Nolder said:

Guys I wasn't joking. I don't know if it's Day or Night and uhhh I'd kind of like to know. If anyone can fill me in that would be awesome!

It's day !

Just now, Drums said:

Okay, only sort of understood that last bit. Are you saying it's better to risk lynching pdx?

Depends on what he flips

we get more casualties if he is town

if he's scum that would be wonderful

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Drums said:

Had JVOR but I am deciding if I should vote for pdx now and want to think about it tomorrow. 

Unless you’re set on pdx there is room for discussion on all candidates really. I know we’ve powered through lynches in a follow the leader style but that’s usually atypical, there is usually competing vote trains most of the time to give town more info. 

• Upvote 1

@Nolder when you get back from your nap ... Let's talk about your half assed reading please elaborate as to how a d1 Lynch confirms Im scum when that same townie was pushing to get your then town confirmed role ape lynched .

thank you 

9 hours ago, A.J. said:

Agree about Drums. I'm sort of glad he came out today with guns blazing because he was another middling read for me in a pile of nulls.

BumKnee just feels like he's tapering off to me. He isn't really responding to questions asked of him and his vote today makes me wary. I remember thinking his read on Stark was reasonable at the time but I would like to know where he made the turn on you from being suspect (he was on you while we lynched Stark) to now.

Beaver has voted off wagon every time we lynched scum I'm pretty sure, but I want to double check that before I really bite into it. I'm at a point with how he's been throwing FOS at PDX the whole game to consider them opposing sides. If pdx flips Town I'm gonna treat Beaver like outed scum and vice versa.

I'm not sure what to do with pdx here. Based on his last post it sounds like he's about to get subbed but damn. I wouldn't mind just lynching him now and getting his flip to work with because I think it solves the game for me but I can understand if some want to hold off.

5 would actually make more sense with this many players. 17/4 at game start would be TOUGH even with 1x powers for each.

It might just be BumKnee, whichever of pdx/Beaver is scum, and ID?

I honestly didn't feel like I was tapering off, but time is tight for me right now. This game requires alot of time to do the legwork and read read read. Maybe it's the PTSD thing that was said before, because it definitely feels overwhelming at times and stifles my thought process and my voice on players/situations. 

I feel I've responded to the questions posed to me and some not posed to me. Unless I missed some along the way. My reads have been for the majority wrong lol, but I've tried to at least be here and participate, and I didn't feel hostile in my answers. I've asked some questions to players and never got a response, but I'm not sure if it means anything in the grand scheme of things.

My vote on PDX was largely influenced by vets like you and the cop, coupled with my own doubts I had of his non-play. I can tell you and others know what you are doing and have the "skill" to play the game, whereas I am grasping at innuendo and hunches.

Hope this clears up some things for you.

• Upvote 2

@Jetsfan80

Voting PDX this round based off the arguments others have made and on his desire to be voted off.

Even if he's a townie, you've at least got to stick it out for a few more days.... this coming from a "low energy newbie"!

It might be cutting off your nose to spite your face but better to not carry dead weight. Hoping he's a designated scum. If I'm wrong I might be the next one to be dumped. If correct I'm going Final 4 baby!

• Upvote 1