Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Hey AJ what is the gist of what you guys have been discussing? Who is it you're targeting?

Oh, you know, just scum hunting. Right now Beaver is in the lead and looking like they may be the direction we move in today.

You subbed in D2 so when you get some time could you look over the VCs I pulled and tell me what you think? That was the first scum lynch so I think we can glean a lot of info from how the votes went thru out the Day

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

@Nynaeve Hi :)

it’s cool you subbed in for an otherwise empty slot but they were a big question mark and today is a pretty pivotal time in the game

i get you don’t wanna read thru the whole thread but just from the little you’ve seen here or in the last few pages, what’s your impression?

*raises an eyebrow*

24 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Right out of the gate D2 Spoot is catching heat so scum is already under pressure here. This, coupled with how Spoot was gunning for GATA is more positive proof for her being Town.

Spoot's teammate comes in and votes GATA to start a counter wagon. More positive proof.

JVOR starts the Smash wagon. Staying consistent with that pressure on a very strong scum PR (one the team would want to shield because the further the game gets the more powerful a 1x Lynch Proof becomes). Positive proof of JVOR being Town.

I need to look at Jvill's posts again and see when he made the switch on GATA. I think it could've been after he investigated Spoot but I want to check the timeline where she went from suspect to Town in his eyes.

Right here we've got two scum in the top 3 wagons.

Spoot comes in and votes JC, making three different wagons sitting at two which helps Smash a little bit. Want to say this is positive proof for JC as well.

Beaver votes JC, tying that wagon with Spoot's. If Beaver is scum I would probably clear JC for this.

@Drums lol

PDX & JC vote Crusher now, making a four way tie with two scum in the race. Somewhat fishy but imperfect knowledge and all that. This isn't damning in itself but interesting in hindsight.

Smash unvotes and doesn't switch to another wagon which is interesting. We know Crusher was Town & Spoot scum, JC is still unknown so it makes me wonder why he didn't go to one of those two. Ape's vote is removed from Smash because he subbed out for Nolder.

Crusher subs out so votes are reset there. This puts scum back on the heat seat because they've got two in the running here. Statistically speaking the odds that all three wagons are scum here is pretty low but not impossible.

CTM comes in and votes Smash, putting him tied for the lead again.

Smash & JC vote CTM. Pretty open coordination here if they are both scum

Nolder puts Smash at 4 and PDX votes JC. So you've got confirmed scum tied with another wagon. I wasn't reading everything as I was pulling these quotes but @GATA do you remember why you unvoted Spoot here?

Stark votes CTM and Drums switches to Smash here and puts him in the lead over the Town counter wagon. Good sign probably

Jvill switches and now Smash is ahead by 3.

Spoot with a bus vote. I'm thinking around this time scum decided maybe using Smash's role as a Hail Mary play in hopes it might save him

GATA switches and Smash self votes to put himself at L-1, setting up a dramatic hammer.

Bum-Knee comes in to hammer Smash with his first vote of the Day. I could go either way on this thinking scum wanted Smash to get lynched here so that his power might change people's minds from voting him up again the following Day.

Yes, I was reading CTM//Crushers back and forth vs Smash in real time. 

At this point I thought this is scum vs town I just didn't know who. 

Ended up following CTM's logic then smash goes unlynched then I'm like why 

so I thought well maybe CTM is scum trying to get Smash lynched then 80 confirms changes were made to balance.

Then I decided we should vet Smash's "unlynchable" claim

Just now, Nolder said:

Lol what don't you understand about the fact that I'm busy?

Nevermind. You'll see very soon.

Literally, all you need to do from the same pg you're replying on look up and read. Like dead ass that's all .

19 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Oh, you know, just scum hunting. Right now Beaver is in the lead and looking like they may be the direction we move in today.

You subbed in D2 so when you get some time could you look over the VCs I pulled and tell me what you think? That was the first scum lynch so I think we can glean a lot of info from how the votes went thru out the Day

Yeah, right after I finish my case on Gata. It should be done....ehhh maybe a few mins after 12PM at this rate. Before 12:15 for sure.

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Before 12:20 for sure.

I have a great idea after youre done can you please read the other ppl we are also suspicious of?

Thank you really appreciate your support go town. 

Cheese you later