Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Somewhere, @Verbal is sobbing while reading this part of your post.

I mean in this game i don't care to wait

1) It's verbal

2) WIth 20 players the odds of him being a PR are reduced

3) With 50% noobs not going to be high level play anyway, more about learning/fun

4) It's verbal

• Haha 1
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m so glad I dropped out. LOL Puppy came home today. No cancer. She should be alright. Thanks all for your kind thoughts/words. 

I’m back at the pet hospital now. Not out of the woods yet, but they’ve lowered the chance that it’s bladder cancer. Hoping to avoid surgery. She’s eating again, they managed to get a catheter in, and

Rat bastards. Go town.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Compelling, until...

On the one hand, we have a false accusation by CTM. On the other hand, Rhode Island is close enough to MA that Verbal could very well be guilty by association. Given that no one else has come to any of your defenses, there's only one fair way to decide this... Verbal, what's your baseball team?

I'm a hockey player, baseball is not a real sport.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
20 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

teh irony

vote Stark

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You were already voting him, newbie.  

still spootish 

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I like this vote. Stark or CTM would serve nicely day 1.

get over your loss big guy. 

15 hours ago, GATA said:

I wish @Stark made a GE-SHE sign Lol 

if it would be worth it maybe... Pac sucks at mafia and never shows up, would be a waste of time.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) It's verbal

3) With 50% noobs not going to be high level play anyway, more about learning/fun

4) It's verbal

Yeah well, how about this, dickwad - I'm a vigilante.  If you don't want this bullet in between your eyes, unvote me and let's try to lynch scum instead.

To everybody else - I'm a town vigilante.  I knew 2 things when 80 sent me my role PM:

1.  He'd get a laugh that I have a gun and he's not in the game for me to shoot. (bastard)

2.  I'd have to reveal D1 with this many new players as the vets would rely on the meme lynch of me as my normal other option for D1 meme lynch (80) is not playing.

So lots of laughs for 80 and some sobbing into my pillow for me.  Don't lynch a town PR.

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) It's verbal

4) It's verbal

Fine point, but why not just kill you instead. 

1) filthy ducking hippie

2) with 20 players only one of you 

3) With 50% noobs not to going to lynch them  early because learning, fun and stuff. 

4) You ruin everything 

• Haha 1

tl;dr

Let scum be forced to NK me.  Doc can choose to either self protect or play mind games with scum and protect me as I'm not going to shoot wildly into the crowd on N1 and possibly hit a townie.  I'll wait until I have a good suspect pool before I shoot.

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (8) - GATA, Smash, JC, CTM, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick
  • CTM (4) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, JiF
  • Jetscode1 (2) - Verbal, Spoot
  • BUM-KNEE (1) - Stark
  • SR24 (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (4) - SR24, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer, jvill 51

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

41 minutes ago, CTM said:

Also, and this is where it gets fun. Scum might counter claim the doctor role to take them out or they might fake claim doctor to block a lynch and then look at reactions to see if they can find the real doctor. Which happens often, they essentially are willing to swap 1 scum (usually highly suspected) for 1 doctor and 1 nk, and then no risk of blocked NK in future

Townies don't know who is telling the truth and the mafia usually are keen to see the doctor go, so it just takes a couple of townies to choose wrong and the doctor ends up getting lynched

Also -  to smash's point, if we just lynch an unknown player without giving them a chance to defend, we risk just lynching the doctor. which is a very powerful role.

confused trailer park boys GIF

• Haha 1

Also, and this is where it gets fun. Scum might counter claim the doctor role to take them out or they might fake claim doctor to block a lynch and then look at reactions to see if they can find the real doctor. Which happens often, they essentially are willing to swap 1 scum (usually highly suspected) for 1 doctor and 1 nk, and then no risk of blocked NK in future

Townies don't know who is telling the truth and the mafia usually are keen to see the doctor go, so it just takes a couple of townies to choose wrong and the doctor ends up getting lynched

Also -  to smash's point, if we just lynch an unknown player without giving them a chance to defend, we risk just lynching the doctor. which is a very powerful role.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

1) filthy ducking hippie

3) With 50% noobs not to going to lynch them  early because learning, fun and stuff. 

4) You ruin everything 

why not kill you? you and your sweet JiF on the CTM train. . don't like that at all

UNVOTE
VOTE CRUSH

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

1) filthy ducking hippie

4) You ruin everything 

bring it tubby fluffly butt, i'm not scured

13 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Yeah well, how about this, dickwad - I'm a vigilante.  If you don't want this bullet in between your eyes, unvote me and let's try to lynch scum instead.

To everybody else - I'm a town vigilante.  I knew 2 things when 80 sent me my role PM:

1.  He'd get a laugh that I have a gun and he's not in the game for me to shoot. (bastard)

2.  I'd have to reveal D1 with this many new players as the vets would rely on the meme lynch of me as my normal other option for D1 meme lynch (80) is not playing.

So lots of laughs for 80 and some sobbing into my pillow for me.  Don't lynch a town PR.

i will remove my vote if you launch a harpoon into crushers chubby jowels post haste

9 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

You know what would really make this game awesome?

About 20 more phukking rules and stipulations to keep track of.

The complexity/layers of nuance of the game is part of what makes it fun.  It's not for everyone, but I promise you, if you stick with it, it'll be worth it.  

• Upvote 2

Day 1 Vote Count

• Verbal (7) - GATA, Smash, JC, ID., BUM-KNEE, kdels62, Brick
  • CTM (4) - Crusher, JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, JiF
  • Crusher (2) - Stark, CTM
  • Jetscode1 (2) - Verbal, Spoot
  • SR24 (1) - Beaver

Not Voting (4) - SR24, pdxgreen, 32EBoozer, jvill 51

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

DAY 1 DEADLINE TO ACHIEVE A LYNCH:  Friday, 3 PM EST

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

The Who’s your hockey team? Again the wrong answer could be fatal. 

I was a Hartford Whalers fan until the team moved, but I refuse to root for the Hurricanes so I decided to root for the Atlanta Thrashers instead (division rival).  When the Thrashers moved to become the "new" Jets, I also moved to root for them.

So you see, I'm a Jets fan as well.  

*mic drop*

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The complexity/layers of nuance of the game is part of what makes it fun.  It's not for everyone, but I promise you, if you stick with it, it'll be worth it.  

Oh I'm sure it will get clearer/easier.

Just right now I'm questioning my sanity and gender with this game.

• Haha 2