Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

also, I'm heading out for today. Kinda hiding like that day Ape came in and i thought i owuld be lynched, lol. and ape is intimidating af even tho im town and knew he was town unlike psat games

MY final opinion:

I wrote out a page last night when endgame began, bu then deleted cos it was SO rambly and speculative. About NKs, who to bring to endgame, how NK so called cconftowns started SO late (Just endthe suffering N5 kill for example) etc.. I still had no idea then. But now, final opinion time!

I think the final scum is Gata. The ninja hammer was too weird on Drums, literally instantaneous. Bum leaving a vote on her randomly during Bum lynch didn't sit right. I think Beaver and BumKnee etc. did that stunt with scumGata on D6 knowing it would make Gata look super town.  That is SO AWKWARD on reread. Then the overzealous celebration from AJ about "wow Nolder you just pulled a stunt that caught the remaining scum and might win them the game!" And then awkward silence imo. The awkward VT claim and the justification " but its ok, cos etc." in a wall.

Inflexibility of her reads on drum and me. then boozer and me. Just needed be directed by Ape to vote whatever, as the hammer bot hdays. i feel like shes more eloquent than this. I KNOW ive seen her eloquent. The sincerity is lacking a little. I feel like she instigated on D1, where before i joined the game i was watching D1 it seemed like she was egging ape on. Ape cursed at her. I mentinoed that enterining the game. Could have been to draw an inv, because then her behavior changed IMO. thast why i wanted to reread.

too helpful play - makes me lean scum. almost too helpful. jus asking every single newbie the same "he ywe need your reads" aka "Look how Town I am! plz join in!" 

i would never bet any money on this. and im not voting her because i know im going to be lynched.

Conclusion: Gata scum GF.

I'm out. 

Just now, GATA said:

Just got out the gym 

Didn’t you just conclude I was scum ? ? but you’re not voting me 

what’s your game plan here 

i didnt wanna be the one getting crucified for "i led out wit hteh wrong vote and singlehandedly lost town the game"

youre not hammeing me??? so its really Nyn

i had a dreammare that you turned up scum lol

Just now, deckerfan said:

i didnt wanna be the one getting crucified for "i led out wit hteh wrong vote and singlehandedly lost town the game"

youre not hammeing me??? so its really Nyn

i had a dreammare that you turned up scum lol

@Nynaeve if you’re scum gg bb 

If I lost the game sorry guys at least we had the upper hand at some point . Gg everyone  

rookies you guys did pretty good 

32 great clean game try casing next time

drums sorry about the tunneling 

AJ jvor jvill you guys are like mvp ❤️

i needed a mental break since that drums lynch 

decker if you’re not scum that sk thing and not voting beaver really were the factor for me voting you aside from spinning me scum and not voting me 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

decker if you’re not scum that sk thing and not voting beaver really were the factor for me voting you aside from spinning me scum and not voting me 

fair enough. i was cab driver vt like i said to nyn. nyn was scum, it is what it is lol had a good time ill be watching future games hopefully now that mafia look sto be back and kickin 

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

fair enough. i was cab driver vt like i said to nyn. nyn was scum, it is what it is lol had a good time ill be watching future games hopefully now that mafia look sto be back and kickin 

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, GATA said:

tenor.gif

dont lol. i got lynchced instantly in that last endgame you modded cos "not willing to lose to decker, so not gonna think about anything else" u at least did hear me out so i appreciate that. i was not planning to play. this was a GREAT game to watch play out though. proably best one ive seen ever on here.

its all good haha 

18 minutes ago, GATA said:

If I lost the game sorry guys at least we had the upper hand at some point . Gg everyone  

rookies you guys did pretty good 

32 great clean game try casing next time

drums sorry about the tunneling 

AJ jvor jvill you guys are like mvp ❤️

i needed a mental break since that drums lynch 

disappointed jennifer lopez GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

dont lol. i got lynchced instantly in that last endgame you modded cos "not willing to lose to decker, so not gonna think about anything else" u at least did hear me out so i appreciate that. i was not planning to play. this was a GREAT game to watch play out though. proably best one ive seen ever on here.

its all good haha 

It was a really great first game for me to experience as a new player. Thanks everyone and thanks 80

So when's the next one?

tyron woodley thinking GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

It was a really great first game for me to experience as a new player. Thanks everyone and thanks 80

So when's the next one?

tyron woodley thinking GIF

I Hope yall all come back! I felt really bad for u and Boozer, and especially kdels to get NK so early by a VIG . it's rough being a first time playe rhere lol 

edit: i think CTM said hes modding next wtih Gata as co mod 

• Upvote 3

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

Well, I was right on Nyn. Good game Decker! Gata, I was with you girl. You should have followed my read on Nyn. 

yes you were! was a pleasure. distraction from rooting  for sports teams stuck in mediocrity lmao 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1