Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

To be honest all of @JiF quotes in the dt had me rolling.  How can someone be so full of themselves?  

@AJ re291. I disagree with your assessment of self protecting. I once self protected all the way to victory with the cop out in the open for multiple day phases and it's simple logic; I'm better than everyone else so I'm going to prioritize my life over anyone else and scum wants me out of the game quickly because they know I'm the best (case in point, Killed N1 for being to good. If you shared the same logic, you'd be alive doing your thing still!

Totally. I always say, play your role the way you want to. Its just different for me. When your the greatest scum hunter to ever walk the face of the earth, you self protect no matter what

Like, you trust any of these bozo's to take this home? That would be the loudest hell to the no of all time. So i'm 100% staying alive to make sure we win. Gambling is fun, winning in funner, protecting a legacy is the funnest

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

To be honest all of @JiF quotes in the dt had me rolling.  How can someone be so full of themselves?  

@AJ re291. I disagree with your assessment of self protecting. I once self protected all the way to victory with the cop out in the open for multiple day phases and it's simple logic; I'm better than everyone else so I'm going to prioritize my life over anyone else and scum wants me out of the game quickly because they know I'm the best (case in point, Killed N1 for being to good. If you shared the same logic, you'd be alive doing your thing still!

Totally. I always say, play your role the way you want to. Its just different for me. When your the greatest scum hunter to ever walk the face of the earth, you self protect no matter what

Like, you trust any of these bozo's to take this home? That would be the loudest hell to the no of all time. So i'm 100% staying alive to make sure we win. Gambling is fun, winning in funner, protecting a legacy is the funnest

I wanted to just post a gif in response to this but there isnt just one to describe my greatness.  I'm going to leave you with a collage that not only speak to my greatness but what it takes to be great:

black and white batman GIF

muhammad ali 1960s GIF by HBO

unveils scooby doo GIF

david bowie GIF

JJamal Adams Dance GIF by New York Jets

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I remember the game he referenced. If I'm not mistaken it's the game I outed myself as the cop D1 cause I had a run in with Ape.... JiF believed me... and yet decided to self protect and I got NKed lol

Yep.  Scum rightly assumed JiF would self-protect because of his narcissistic tendencies.  lol.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I remember the game he referenced. If I'm not mistaken it's the game I outed myself as the cop D1 cause I had a run in with Ape.... JiF believed me... and yet decided to self protect and I got NKed lol

muahahahahahaha 

I think you actually lived like a day or 2 because scum figured you'd get protection.  

I'm brilliant like that. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, GATA said:

I was a pizza I hinted and later went back to delete that I mentioned cheese and being yummy lol 

Ohh. Yeah like a lot of things I missed that. Although to be fair if I had seen it I wouldn't have trusted it anyway lol.

Scum have been known to breadcrumb fakeclaims before.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I wanted to just post a gif in response to this but there isnt just one to describe my greatness.  I'm going to leave you with a collage that not only speak to my greatness but what it takes to be great:

black and white batman GIF

muhammad ali 1960s GIF by HBO

unveils scooby doo GIF

david bowie GIF

JJamal Adams Dance GIF by New York Jets

You had me until the Jamal Adams gif

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

• 1 year later...